It's the End of The Squareball As We Know It Coronavirus Thread

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Blackwhite

Re: It's the End of The Squareball As We Know It Coronavirus Thread

Post by Blackwhite »

I see Pob has made a fulsome apology to all the COVID dead and their friends and relatives, pointing out how they did all they could but did their best for the country and are fallible. He left out the part where he did the best for the country in a way that just had him interviewed by the National Crime Agency, who were no doubt preparing a prosecution of we ungrateful swines.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.
Blackwhite

Post by Blackwhite »

Just looking at some numbers in the US and seeing the public there being described as "not caring about having or spreading covid".

Then, here, reading updates and watching key Inquiry moments, including The Lying Liars Lying About Their Lying and the biggest charlatans yet to appear.

Inquiry did nicely confirm what I and others here were saying at the time: that The Great Barrington types were dangerously wrong and should never have been listened to by anybody with a functioning brain. I'm easily cunt enough to say I Told You So.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.
Blackwhite

Post by Blackwhite »

BoZo trying to argue that a note at the end of January warning of a global pandemic didn't make anyone think of anything worse than an influenza pandemic. He earlier referred to a once in a century event. The last influenza pandemic killed somewhere between 20,000,000 and 100,000,000 people. Nothing to worry about then, you fat murdering cunt.
Mustafaster

Post by Mustafaster »

Johnson has a shocking memory.
I errrr ... I don't ....errr ... I have no memory of that.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.
Bobbycollins

Post by Bobbycollins »

I enjoyed Johnson's excuse for not chairing 5 Cobra meetings in the 5 weeks from Jan to Feb 2020 was that those meetings were a "regular occurence". Cobra, defined as - "convened to handle matters of national emergency or major disruption".
Eddies Boots

Post by Eddies Boots »

Per the beeb, Johnson said
he should have "twigged" the seriousness of Covid sooner, conceding earlier action could have been taken against the virus.
Twigged?
WTF?
His own innate brilliance and intuition should have made him realize this?
Fucking muppet :evil:
That's why there are experts and advisors on this type of situation. As well as advice from around the world.
Cunt
Blackwhite

Post by Blackwhite »

In an extract from his diary, shown to the Covid inquiry, Sir Patrick said Mr Johnson “ended up by saying the team must bring in the pro-death squad from HMT [Her Majesty’s Treasury]”.

Mr Sunak said: “The people who worked with the Treasury who worked extremely hard on killing people that entire period.”
Billy De'ath had some tough questions about his paper round
Ponte

Post by Ponte »

Started feeling rough yesterday, did a test this morning (I tend to still test due to my mother's ailments).
Merry Covidmas.