kennybs own there's a Pride of fckin lions comin to ya park coz WGUAFC ya cunts! CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
kennyb41

kennybs own there's a Pride of fckin lions comin to ya park coz WGUAFC ya cunts! CK

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:44 am

Am fckin knackered...5 outta bastard 5 luck boxes comin straight in ur fat Welsh face ......more to follow but haven't a fckin clue when coz am shattered and anxiously awaiting C19 results over the next 24-48...really can't be arsed typin apart from...

WGUAFC.

Too tired to look if there's a sleepy smilie so just presume there is......an eye...tha makes tha own luck, guffaw, guffaw.

:basket:

Must dash.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

welshwhite

Re: kennybs own there's a Pride of fckin lions comin to ya park coz WGUAFC ya cunts! CK

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:56 am

kennyb41 wrote:Am fckin knackered...5 outta bastard 5 luck boxes comin straight in ur fat Welsh face ......more to follow but haven't a fckin clue when coz am shattered and anxiously awaiting C19 results over the next 24-48...really can't be arsed typin apart from...

WGUAFC.

Too tired to look if there's a sleepy smilie so just presume there is......an eye...tha makes tha own luck, guffaw, guffaw.

Must dash.

Am I allowed to post on here, if so I'll take a 1-1 just to be able to get over the line.

Bammers to get the goal for the effort he's put in these last few games :thumbl:

I love your Cyberkop title, best one of the season so far - you should have done more.

Must dash.

kennyb41

Re: kennybs own there's a Pride of fckin lions comin to ya park coz WGUAFC ya cunts! CK

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:50 pm

The Pab starts Sunday....more to follow.

Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:06 pm

I'm sorry Welsh i can't wait any longer......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Trialists, Transfers & Speculation
Postby welshwhite » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:50 pm

I'm hearing a lot of things first today, going to put you on the spot now, K.
What position can you see us ending the season, I recon fifth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Postby kennyb41 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Depends WW on formations in my eyes and is Berts biggest weakness, BUT that 1st year in Championship shudda taught him a lot ( I hope) so i'm going for 1st.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Refer to Barnsley game ^

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:09 pm

kennyb41 wrote:I'm sorry Welsh i can't wait any longer....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Postby welshwhite » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:50 pm

I'm hearing a lot of things first today, going to put you on the spot now, K.
What position can you see us ending the season, I recon fifth.
Postby kennyb41 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Depends WW on formations in my eyes and is Berts biggest weakness, BUT that 1st year in Championship shudda taught him a lot ( I hope) so i'm going for 1st.

Refer to Barnsley game ^

Getting ahead of yourself there Ken. We up. We happy. There is work to do to secure medals.
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:10 pm

By the way the work needs to be done by Stoke. State of our lot tonight we lucky they get to Derby by Sunday.
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:17 pm

In Bert i trust now fck off.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:37 am

Went round Berts, note on't back door......' Down Holbeck '

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:43 am

kennyb41 wrote:Went round Berts, note on't back door......' Down Holbeck '

I thought you were supposed to be abroad by now, Walt.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:11 am

How did i know u'd say that?

Waiting on C-19 results 6pm then hopefully party time, that's if no fcker on my flight has tested positive.

Team news - Bert needs to blood some of his most promising and treat these last two as tests for next year coz there won't be a lot of time to be had tinkering, and after Barnsley...fck me we need The Monkey to act fast and Bert to approve fast....and even then the magician has only limited time to wave his wand..he knows the task in hand is huge...lack of prep time will be vital......these last two are full blown Championship games and better than any friendlies so try what might break through now....if he doesn't think we have anything worth trying - then we could be fcked before we even start back in the Prem.

In Bert i trust, but he needs help big time and it's gotta come fast...and he gotta get them into Bertball, Bertmould fast.....

Barnsley knew how to try and beat us and are bottom of this league, we'll be in for a good few hammerings if quite a lot doesn't change...we don't need to spend crazy amounts...just find Bert players, he knows who they are - that's why Kev left, Bert knew he wouldn't work.

Finding them, getting them into Bertball/mould, time is precious.

I'll reserve judgement yet for our first year finishing position for now.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:48 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Morning Marcelo:

Kinhell !! Didn't know ya could fckin do that !!"£$£$%&**( ^$£"!

alienbumnote

Postby alienbumnote » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:52 pm

bit early innit?

COME ON CHAMPIONS

Return to “The Square Ball”