kennyb41's own fck the Reverend Tiverton WGUAFC CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
kennyb41

kennyb41's own fck the Reverend Tiverton WGUAFC CK

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Same team in front of 33k crowdies no doubt....fckin confident cocky cunt that i am...ur geddin pummelled and i'll struggle fert see a second of it.

:basket:
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

welshwhite

Re: kennyb41's own fck the Reverend Tiverton WGUAFC CK

Postby welshwhite » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:56 pm

kennyb41 wrote:Same team in front of 33k crowdies no doubt....fckin confident cocky cunt that i am...ur geddin pummelled and i'll struggle fert see a second of it.

Have you heard our lineup yet?

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:57 pm

I'm on phone to him now...gissa mo Welsh.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:00 pm

We're arguing like fck over startin The Pab

Me....' r u fckin insane '

Him..' i thought ya trusted mi '

Me...' ok ok up to you ya mad bastard '

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:10 pm

kennyb41 wrote:I'm on phone to him now...gissa mo Welsh.

And get ta fck off mi thread.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:20 pm

The Slenderman, growing in stature every game.

Kiko history now - unless we can get some pennies for him.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:42 pm

Me - ' wotcha reckon ya old cunt...are we goin geddin pissed after that, c'mon al take thi down Holbeck...i'll pay '

Him - " The match was very close with only a few chances. As the match progressed our possibilities grew. We deserved to score in the last 30 minutes and get what we got in the end.

"I cannot enjoy this yet. The only thing I can enjoy is the last objective, if we get it.

"More than feeling what we feel, we are more relaxed because we are taking the steps we had to. Of course, when you score at the end it's a higher feeling, emotion. The bigger emotion, we didn't get this yet."

Me - ' fck me ur hard work '

Must dash.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:16 am

Graham Smyth has delivered his verdict on the potential return of Kiko Casilla at Leeds United, with the Yorkshire Evening Post’s lead man admitting he finds it hard to see Marcelo Bielsa recalling the Spaniard to his side.
Leeds can welcome Casilla back into the mix this Thursday when they take on Barnsley at Elland Road, with the goalkeeper’s eight-match suspension wrapped up.
There’s politics behind Casilla’s return, though, with racism charges against the Spaniard proven and a significant mark against his name despite his suspension coming to an end.
Illan Meslier has stepped up in the last eight fixtures, keeping five clean sheets and conceding only four goals, which begs the question why Bielsa would even consider a change at this point.

Casilla had featured in the 35 fixtures in the build-up to his suspension, with the 33-year-old helping the Whites into a commanding position in the Championship promotion race.
However, Meslier has done well since his introduction against Hull City back in February and, most recently, helped Leeds to a 1-0 win over Swansea City.

The Verdict
It’s hard to see Casilla coming back into the fold at Leeds for a number of reasons.
Meslier is doing a fine job in goal at the moment and, as Smyth says, it is hard to see Bielsa disturbing things too much at this stage.
Additionally, Leeds won’t want to thrust Casilla under a bus here by recalling him at a time when the eyes of the world are on the club.
The summer transfer window will be hugely significant for Casilla and you have to feel that there’s a chance we might have seen the last of him in a Leeds shirt.

After a short discussion with Bert this morning I can now confirm The Slenderman will be keeping his place...... direct from the man with his index finger firmly on the pulse.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:29 am

Talk Sport match analysis : Swansea v Leeds.

Fcking terrible luck = 1-0
No luck = 0-0
A touch of luck = 0-1
All the fcking luck in the world = 0-4

I rest my case m'lud.

Must dash.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:32 pm

Bert took my advice and put the call into the wankers that are the EFL, i said it was about time you got the respect you deserve because it's gone on too long and you've been nothing but fair and above board in all the time you've been here, bygones must be bygones and start by going forward now on with a fresh clean slate.....they have duly responded and apologised sincerely for past fck ups..

' When the EFL announces something, there’s a very good chance you’ll find Leeds United fans moaning about it.

However, for possibly the most important game of the season, the EFL has delivered some fantastic news to Leeds fans – and they’re delighted.
Leeds could secure promotion at Elland Road against Barnsley if Brentford slip-up when they play Preston on Wednesday.'

Dear God,

We the EFL have announced that the referee for the game will be Jarred Gillett, who’s come over from the Australian A-League.
This will be just his second match in charge of a Leeds match and you won that 1-0 against Reading.
The overwhelming verdict from Leeds fans is that he’s one of the best referees in the Championship and plenty are absolutely delighted with this news.
Gillett, who won the Australian Referee of the Year award four times, could well be a Premier League referee before the end of the season after impressing PGMOL bosses, according to Craig Hope of the Daily Mail.
And he’s already been used as a VAR official.
We think he’s absolutely the right referee for a hugely important game. Thankyou for your recent telephone call and can we take this opportunity to wish you all the best in the EPL should you acheive promotion, it's been an absolute pleasure having you grace the EFL over the last two seasons and you'll be sorely missed.

Kind regards,

The EFL board of knobheads.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:16 pm

Your local Welsh rag has come up wi this...
July 14/15/16
Key fixtures and predicted results
West Brom 2-1 Fulham
Millwall 2-2 Blackburn Rovers
Cardiff City 1-0 Derby County
Bristol City 2-0 Stoke City
Brentford 3-1 Preston
Nottingham Forest 1-1 Swansea City
Leeds United 4-0 Barnsley

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:22 pm

Marcelo Bielsa - the Leeds United head coach - is confident that midfielder Kalvin Phillips will be fit for the Whites' crunch Championship showdown with Yorkshire rivals Barnsley on Thursday evening at Elland Road.

The Leeds-born midfielder, who has been key in the Whites' push for the Championship title this season, played the full 90 minutes of Sunday's dramatic 1-0 victory over Swansea City with heavy strapping around his left knee.
Despite donning such heavy strapping against the Swans, Phillips is expected to be available for selection against Gerhard Struber's Reds.

"Yes, we think he will be able [to play] on Thursday," Bielsa said. "We have four more days yet, so we have time to verify and analyse the situation."

Should Phillips not be able to make the cut, the chances are that he would be replaced in the centre of the park by another Whites academy graduate, Jamie Shackleton, who, just like Phillips, would put his body on the line to help Leeds achieve their ambition of returning to the top-tier of English football.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Straight from the horses - As a precautionary Kalvin will be rested Thursday so as not to aggravate a little niggle and spend time on the treatment table ready for Derby.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:36 pm

kennyb41 wrote:Straight from the horses - As a precautionary Kalvin will be rested Thursday so as not to aggravate a little niggle and spend time on the treatment table ready for Derby.

Think careful Ken. You didn't mishear them? They didn't maybe say they were saving him for the derby? - you know how them horses are :pig:
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:55 pm

This is Bert am talkin bart not fckin Piggott, now be on ya bike wilt.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:36 am

Bert's geddin on mi fckin nerves atm, playin hard to get anorl that shyte, So i got on blower to Rafa and said... ' your kid's doin mi fckin swingers in, just try n get summat out of him bart next season wilt, am stressin like fck when i don't think there's any need to, but he won't utter a fckin word and just keeps givin me a wry grin that keeps makin me wanna chin him, just try n get summat out of him '....

He said.. “How could you not renew your contract if you go up as champions?”

That was music to my ears and should be to Leeds fans who will also appreciate his prediction for Thursday’s game against Barnsley when he believes Patrick Bamford will score. Rafa also said that Marcelo was revered as a rockstar in Leeds and that he likes the “identity” of the club and its facilities.

“I did not visit him, but I read that in the city he is a rock star. He likes the identity of the club and its facilities.”

I asked about whether he would renew his contract with Leeds if they got promoted he said, “It’s been a long time since I’ve spoken to him but the question should be, how could you not renew your contract if you go up as champions?

“It’s always better to go to the Premier League with a team where you know all the players.”

Rafa was also asked about the possibility of Bielsa going back to manage former club Newell’s Old Boys.

He said, “How can I put it bluntly? Why should Marcelo be expected to go back and lead Newell’s?”

Talking about the game against Barnsley that could see Leeds secure promotion, he said, “On Thursday, Patrick Bamford will get his reward for the two goals he missed in the last two games. I think fate will reward him.”

All the noise coming from Elland Road is positive about Bielsa signing a new contract.

On Monday, The Atheltic journalist Phil Hay said that while the club would “need to negotiate a new contract with him… he wants to stay if everything’s present and correct.”

So I can’t see why Andrea Radrizzani and Bielsa would suddenly have a difference of opinion i won’t truly rest until i get confirmation that Bielsa is staying.
The only slight doubt on the horizon is that of a possible takeover.
Talk of investment from catarrh has been ongoing with Radrizzani saying he would take fresh investment once Leeds were in the Premier League.
If that amounted to a full takeover, it could lead to Bielsa not having the control over the club that he does at the moment.
That’s one for the future, though, and we can’t see Radrizzani leaving the club as soon as it’s promoted to the Premier League.
I'm as sure as we can be that Bielsa will be the Leeds manager next season.

Must dash.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:20 am

Just asked Rafa what it was like growin up wi Bert as a kid....." he always had to have his toy soldiers in a perfect straight line, i used to knock one over fert craic when he wasn't lookin and he'd set off after me wi't machete gran used in't garden "

God i luv him.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:32 am

Right Welsh am puddin a fiver each on all those correct scores in ur rag, no need to reply, but obviously tis ur fckin fault if nowt comes in.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:47 am

kennyb41 wrote:Right Welsh am puddin a fiver each on all those correct scores in ur rag, no need to reply, but obviously tis ur fckin fault if nowt comes in.

That rag has got fuck all to do with me, our Ken.

As I've said before on here, I do however work as a sub editor/proofreader for the Viz magazine :thumbl:

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:09 am

Is this the official thread? i thought Bobby did the aways?

Anyway, the KP prognosis is overall fairly, what's the word, ruinous, i'm now hugely worried in a way that i otherwise wasn't, really, i'll confess to having considered this to be pretty much in the bag.

[edited for added pessimism following the further news that he'll probably miss even any playoff games that we had to endure]

Return to “The Square Ball”