A Result in Abertawe Couldn’t Matter More CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Vampire

Postby Vampire » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:34 am

Yes, I know, but I thought I’d better get in outrageously early to stop Oaf getting in ludicrously early to stop Kenny starting it early. :mrgreen:

Hope you like the title, Rhys?

Come on Leeds
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

welshwhite

Re: A Result in Abertawe Couldn’t Matter More CK

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:11 am

Vampire wrote:Yes, I know, but I thought I’d better get in outrageously early to stop Oaf getting in ludicrously early to stop Kenny starting it early. :mrgreen:

Come on Leeds

I do like it, Brett. Very much.
I also fully agree with the reason you've started it :D
Maybe a little early though?

Come on Leeds, get into those Sheepshagging Abertawe cunts!

AmarinderBedi

Postby AmarinderBedi » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:07 am

Continuation from Stoke please you Mighty White Gods!

BARE-NAKED-LADY

Postby BARE-NAKED-LADY » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:16 am

Vampire wrote:

Come on Leeds

He's not gonna to shag you mate.
B-N-L

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:37 am

BARE-NAKED-LADY wrote:
Vampire wrote:

Come on Leeds

He's not gonna to shag you mate.

You've got that right. Being tall, witty, modest and extremely handsome I've lost count of the women that have fallen for my charms. I'm just a walking talking fanny magnet.
They give just one gaze into my beautiful Brown eyes and there's an instant puddle.

Shagging a man has never appealed to me, especially an Aussie :puker:

Ballgirl

Postby Ballgirl » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:58 pm

This is a nice one to get out of the way. I wonder if Ballers would take now the same result as Brentford‘s regardless of what it is?
Prediction League Champion 2015-16

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:00 pm

Nah. Want to win.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:01 pm

Ballgirl wrote:This is a nice one to get out of the way. I wonder if Ballers would take now the same result as Brentford‘s regardless of what it is?

We don't worry about *checks notes* Brentford. Our fate is in our hands - we can even afford a defeat or two which Brentford most certainly can't :thumbl:
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:16 pm

Ontolly wrote:
Ballgirl wrote:This is a nice one to get out of the way. I wonder if Ballers would take now the same result as Brentford‘s regardless of what it is?

We don't worry about *checks notes* Brentford. Our fate is in our hands - we can even afford a defeat or two which Brentford most certainly can't :thumbl:

Not 2, not without Brentford failing to win 1.

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:27 pm

Phil, I was doing a bit of finance housekeeping today and I notice that me paypal account has you down as a recipient, what the fuck have I bought from you?

Also, BNL & ballgirl on the same thread, I might do a little sex wee.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:29 pm

OWETB wrote:Phil, I was doing a bit of finance housekeeping today and I notice that me paypal account has you down as a recipient, what the fuck have I bought from you?

Also, BNL & ballgirl on the same thread, I might do a little sex wee.

You probably contributed to Bremner Square bricks for Burnley and Dale?

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:35 pm

Argh, yes that'll be it. Cheers, been doing my tits in :thumbl:

Matt White

Postby Matt White » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:27 pm

Good, a CK for the grownups. It's not WACCOE after all, is it.

Top Cat Cooper

Postby Top Cat Cooper » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:39 pm

Well I would love a win of course but will settle for a draw away to a play off chasing team after last nights massive result also at Derby with home wins against Charlton and Barnsley assuming we will need all 7 points.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:24 am

Matt White wrote:Good, a CK for the grownups. It's not WACCOE after all, is it.

:mrgreen: How many chickens, d'you say?

One thing I would really like to know is the real state of Pablo's injury/fitness.
I mean, we're doing fine as we are, with him coming on second half and looking imperious, so why gamble on a full 90 mins that might keep him out of all the remaining matches? Would be happy to carry on this way so long as the results stack up. It's a balancing act, though, innit?

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:13 am

Can we stop all this shit about being able to afford a defeat? The points may, the nerves do not allow it.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:19 am

Let's be honest with ourselves, these two away games at Swansea and Derby are two tough games and ones we could lose, it's ok to sit in the house and say 'yeah we'll win those games'.
How many of us will have the courage to back up those statements by sticking 50 quid with the bookies for us to win each of them.
I still think we'll get the seven points but we're gonna have to work hard for them.
Great performances against Stoke and Fulham but this is the Championship, it throws up some very strange results, as we've already seen against Cardiff and Luton.
I'll be happy to draw at Swansea and Derby and win our home games to Barnsley and Charlton.
It's being realistic and we'll still get to the promised land.

It's also encouraging to see Costa and Bamford hitting good form at the right time.
Some big efforts from every other player too, they all deserve to go up.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:22 am

welshwhite wrote:Let's be honest with ourselves, these two away games at Swansea and Derby are two tough games and ones we could lose, it's ok to sit in the house and say 'yeah we'll win those games'.
How many of us will have the courage to back up those statements by sticking 50 quid with the bookies for us to win each of them.
I still think we'll get the seven points but we're gonna have to work hard for them.
Great performances against Stoke and Fulham but this is the Championship, it throws up some very strange results, as we've already seen against Cardiff and Luton.
I'll be happy to draw at Swansea and Derby and win our home games to Barnsley and Charlton.

It's also encouraging to see Costa and Bamford hitting good form at the right time.

:salute:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:24 am

welshwhite wrote:Let's be honest with ourselves, these two away games at Swansea and Derby are two tough games and ones we could lose, it's ok to sit in the house and say 'yeah we'll win those games'.

Who are you? And what have you done with Welshwhite?
:D

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:29 am

dirty leeds wrote:

Who are you? And what have you done with Welshwhite?
:D

I'll soon be making up for that one sensible post later on, prepare for the usual bollocks from now on.

That post bored me :thumbl:

Return to “The Square Ball”