Guangzhou turdus turdidae v All is quiet on New Year's Day, A world in white gets underway CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Munson

Guangzhou turdus turdidae v All is quiet on New Year's Day, A world in white gets underway CK

Postby Munson » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:48 am

Possibly somewhat previous this.

First one for me for the season and after putting shade on the last CK, only fair to fk it up...

Nothing to fear here from these. Happy with a point, but here for all three.

Team news. Patty or Eddie to start ?

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:29 am

Bit early innit?

Guildford White

Re: Guangzhou turdus turdidae v All is quiet on New Year's Day, A world in white gets underway CK

Postby Guildford White » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:05 am

Eddie as good as gone by all accounts.

sunshine whites

Re: Guangzhou turdus turdidae v All is quiet on New Year's Day, A world in white gets underway CK

Postby sunshine whites » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:20 pm

Slav prematch Pisser
Forward Grady Diangana has been ruled out, still 'two or three proper sessions' from returning after he sustained a back problem at Birmingham City.
FB Nathan Ferguson, out England under-20 star is suffering from a 'small knee problem', during a pre-match press conference on Tuesday.
Kieran Gibbs is available, after he was rested from the defeat to Middlesbrough on Sunday.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:34 pm

Guildford White wrote:Eddie as good as gone by all accounts.

get fkd according to Hay on Twatter
"Nketiah is still with Leeds and due to be in the squad at West Brom tomorrow." whilst other rumour mills fuelled by Brizzle timpot beat writers are trying to calim its a done deal he will be recalled & go to BC.
Eddie got a UEFA Euro's Winners medal last year sitting on the bench, but at Leeds he has a real chance to actually play a role in winning a promotion & title medal
Hopefully Eddie plays v Saggies, he scores a winner & thinks fk I actually want to win something this year & could if I stay here.
Eddie not gone yet still time for El Loco to give Arteta a call & tell him whats best for him :mrgreen:

Devi

Postby Devi » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:08 pm

Somewhat discombobulated to see we’re favourites tomorrow, at least on Skybet. Assuming it’s mere volume of trade that’s skewing the odds?
I like it. What is it?

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:28 pm

West Brom haven't been all that good recently; if we weren't Leeds fans, we would see this.
It doesn't mean they won't show up and beat us tomorrow, but it does suggest we have a fair chance of playing a team that isn't quite what it was about a month ago.
Will be going round Lucky Mate's to watch - unless a family day out suddenly rears its head. [It won't be my doing.]

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:27 pm

Would happily take a point.

The onus is on them to get the win.

Professor Weeto

Postby Professor Weeto » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:43 pm

Yeboah wrote:https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/west-brom-rocked-double-injury-17494373.amp

Both very good players. Not sure what their backup options are like.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:27 pm

Fuck I hope we win.
If your looking for me I'll be behind the sofa with the bottle of valium!
Andymac

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:36 pm

Off to this one, looking forward to it.

Biggest issue for me is where we stand after the earlier games. A Fulham win, as is likely, will certainly make things feel a bit iffy.
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:48 am

I'm not expecting changes in midfield today, as I think Dallas will be asked to do a man-marking job on Pereira, much as he did with Eze of QPR. I imagine that Bamford will start with the aim of having some control in the game, with Eddie on after 70 minutes in the hope that his pace will be useful against a tiring defence. A draw would be OK.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:06 am

Bobbycollins wrote:I'm not expecting changes in midfield today, as I think Dallas will be asked to do a man-marking job on Pereira, much as he did with Eze of QPR. I imagine that Bamford will start with the aim of having some control in the game, with Eddie on after 70 minutes in the hope that his pace will be useful against a tiring defence. A draw would be OK.

Good call. And Alioski will be asked to be more careful with his positioning.

Wonder what the odds are on Ayling getting one?

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:16 am

dirty leeds wrote:Wonder what the odds are on Ayling getting one?

25/1
https://sports.williamhill.com/betting/ ... m-vs-leeds

I'd be happy with a draw today.
4-4

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:21 am

Hmm, might put the daughter's ISA on that.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Last time we started a decade with an away game we won 5-2.
150/1 for that today
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:22 pm

Looking at the Amazon situation and Bt and sky today you have to wonder how long before every game is broadcast.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Mr Reality wrote:Looking at the Amazon situation and Bt and sky today you have to wonder how long before every game is broadcast.

Via 38 different contracts with 38 different providers.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Return to “The Square Ball”