Marcelo's Dreadnoughts v Neil's Sinking Ships: We Want 8 And We Won't Wait CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
dirty leeds

Marcelo's Dreadnoughts v Neil's Sinking Ships: We Want 8 And We Won't Wait CK

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:06 pm

Apologies for starting another of these fuckers so soon but I just came across this pre-match interview with Neil Harris which not only reveals they have a fair few injuries for tomorrow - including Sol - but also, reading between the lines, suggests the rat-faced midget doesn't really expect overmuch out of the game: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... r-17414484

eric olthwaite

Re: Marcelo's Dreadnoughts v Neil's Sinking Ships: We Want 8 And We Won't Wait CK

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:33 pm

Cheers for stepping in.

Proper doomvibes on this:
- MOTM curse
- We haven't one 8 in a row in the league since 1931
- Fucking Baadiff
- Fucking capybara-faced pissweasel manager cunt

Bring it

Andymac-47

Re: Marcelo's Dreadnoughts v Neil's Sinking Ships: We Want 8 And We Won't Wait CK

Postby Andymac-47 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:00 pm

Yeah, COME ON LEEDS!
Andymac

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:06 pm

We'll lose. Everything is shit.
Meh.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Devi

Postby Devi » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:38 pm

Ponte wrote:We'll lose. Everything is shit.
Meh.

This.
I like it. What is it?

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:20 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Fucking capybara-faced pissweasel manager cunt

Can just imagine his Mrs saying to him at moments of high excitement, 'Come on you capybara-faced pissweasel cunt, fuck me harder!'

[Suppose that could just be me imagining that, though... ]

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:38 pm

Young Gavin Whyte plays on the wing for these bastards, they got him from Oxford. He started at my local club Crusaders. Great wee player, and skirting with the Norrn Iron first team, so Dallas will know him well. But fuck him, he's not Leeds

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror ... 858203.amp
Andymac

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Anyway time for bielsa and co to cheer me up.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Mr Reality wrote:Anyway time for bielsa and co to cheer me up.

My hopes also, fool that I am.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:18 pm

I'm hoping that Harrison and then Alioski turn Peltier inside out - never my favourite player.

2 - 0 Bamford and Costa

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:20 pm

dirty leeds wrote:[Suppose that could just be me imagining that, though... ]

Maaaaaaate

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:22 pm

Bobbycollins wrote:I'm hoping that Harrison and then Alioski turn Peltier inside out - never my favourite player.

After all those personally signed letters he sent you? Ungrateful cunt.

JimbobMaloney

Postby JimbobMaloney » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:32 pm

Bit early innit?

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:38 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Apologies for starting another of these fuckers so soon but I just came across this pre-match interview with Neil Harris which not only reveals they have a fair few injuries for tomorrow - including Sol - but also, reading between the lines, suggests the rat-faced midget doesn't really expect overmuch out of the game: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... r-17414484

ok. i'm going to take exception to a bit of this. neil harris a midget? really? and why use this as a pejorative term? you hightist fucker.

i'm pointing this out purely because my mate has flexed enough to buy me a ticket in the fulham end next week, so if you're still going you could meet the little napolean that is me.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Quiffy wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Apologies for starting another of these fuckers so soon but I just came across this pre-match interview with Neil Harris which not only reveals they have a fair few injuries for tomorrow - including Sol - but also, reading between the lines, suggests the rat-faced midget doesn't really expect overmuch out of the game: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... r-17414484

ok. i'm going to take exception to a bit of this. neil harris a midget? really? and why use this as a pejorative term? you hightist fucker.

i'm pointing this out purely because my mate has flexed enough to buy me a ticket in the fulham end next week, so if you're still going you could meet the little napolean that is me.

Little Napoleon? Just how short are you? Napoleon was a midget and you're staying you're littler than that?

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:53 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:
Quiffy wrote:

Little Napoleon? Just how short are you? Napoleon was a midget and you're staying you're littler than that?

fucking tiny mate.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:41 pm

I'm 6 foot 4, but I'm not going to Fulham this season. Fucking shortarse. :D

London_White

Postby London_White » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:12 pm

Harris 5'10" not what I'd call a midget.
Napoleon was about 5'7" again not exactly a midget but about average for the time

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:13 pm

London_White wrote:Harris 5'10" not what I'd call a midget.
Napoleon was about 5'7" again not exactly a midget but about average for the time

5ft10. Short as fuck.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Matt White

Postby Matt White » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Got some in-laws bollocks to go to so won't be tuning in sadly. Shame, I'dlike to have seen us win 8 on the bounce.

Forza Leeds FFS!

Return to “The Square Ball”