A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
User avatar
welshwhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby welshwhite » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:55 am

City played West Ham.

I'm not being a cunt but it needed pointing out.
A chance for you to edit.

Professor Weeto
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Professor Weeto » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:04 am

Yeah, thanks Welsh. Someone else pointed that out on Twitter, too. Corrected now! That'll teach me to vaguely hear about Norwich getting mauled by a big team and assume Liverpool and Man City don't batter everyone.

User avatar
welshwhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby welshwhite » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:05 am

Professor Weeto wrote:Yeah, thanks Welsh. Someone else pointed that out on Twitter, too. Corrected now! That'll teach me to vaguely hear about Norwich getting mauled by a big team and assuming Liverpool and Many City don't batter everyone.


:thumbl:

User avatar
Tycipa
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Tycipa » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:10 am

Professor Weeto wrote:Yeah, thanks Welsh. Someone else pointed that out on Twitter, too. Corrected now! That'll teach me to vaguely hear about Norwich getting mauled by a big team and assume Liverpool and Man City don't batter everyone.

Happy to help.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Professor Weeto
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Professor Weeto » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 am

Tycipa wrote:
Professor Weeto wrote:Yeah, thanks Welsh. Someone else pointed that out on Twitter, too. Corrected now! That'll teach me to vaguely hear about Norwich getting mauled by a big team and assume Liverpool and Man City don't batter everyone.

Happy to help.


And much appreciated it was.

User avatar
Mustafaster
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:02 am
Location: PC Brigade House.

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Mustafaster » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:59 am

Professor Weeto wrote:"That hive-mind can be frustrating, leading you places you’d never travel alone, but that’s what football fandom is: surrendering to something."

Revolution Inn, Yorkshire: thoughts on Leeds United 1-1 Nottingham Forest.

https://medium.com/a-screaming-comes-ac ... ff42db6697

Quite good, that. :salute:
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.


User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:42 am

Finally caught up with this. A mood piece predominantly, no wonder the match report fans don't get it.


Man that baby with Che looks like Nixon.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Professor Weeto
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Professor Weeto » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:45 am

Blackwhite wrote:Finally caught up with this. A mood piece predominantly, no wonder the match report fans don't get it.


Man that baby with Che looks like Nixon.


Ha, maybe that's why he looks so startled at being confronted with Che.

Professor Weeto
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Professor Weeto » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:35 am

Salford Lad's Club:

Words from me on Playing The Kids, the Salford/Manchester faultline, Morrisey's abandoned dignity, and Salford City 0 - 3 Leeds United.

This one is worth a click even if you don't read, just to see my brother-in-law's sterling photoshop work.

https://medium.com/a-screaming-comes-ac ... bc6cff6f53

User avatar
Mustafaster
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:02 am
Location: PC Brigade House.

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Mustafaster » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:33 am

Professor Weeto wrote:Salford Lad's Club:

Words from me on Playing The Kids, the Salford/Manchester faultline, Morrisey's abandoned dignity, and Salford City 0 - 3 Leeds United.

This one is worth a click even if you don't read, just to see my brother-in-law's sterling photoshop work.

https://medium.com/a-screaming-comes-ac ... bc6cff6f53

Best yet.
:thumbl:
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

User avatar
Blackwhite
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Arse end of nowhere

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 pm

Yep.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Professor Weeto
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Professor Weeto » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:50 am

"One thing’s for sure: we need to win this game. Don’t care if it’s away, while last year’s nightmare took place at Elland Road.We need to perform an exorcism, and demons cling to their host, not some collection of brickwork and turf."

Leeds exorcise the demons of Wigan past: words from me on Wigan 0-2 Leeds.

https://medium.com/a-screaming-comes-ac ... 88e8610c1e

Ballgirl
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Ballgirl » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:21 am

Thanks very much! What a great addition to the Board! :thumbl:
Prediction League Champion 2015-16

Professor Weeto
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Professor Weeto » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:16 am

Ballgirl wrote:Thanks very much! What a great addition to the Board! :thumbl:


Cheers; thanks for reading.

User avatar
Mustafaster
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:02 am
Location: PC Brigade House.

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Mustafaster » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:23 am

Professor Weeto wrote:"One thing’s for sure: we need to win this game. Don’t care if it’s away, while last year’s nightmare took place at Elland Road.We need to perform an exorcism, and demons cling to their host, not some collection of brickwork and turf."

Leeds exorcise the demons of Wigan past: words from me on Wigan 0-2 Leeds.

https://medium.com/a-screaming-comes-ac ... 88e8610c1e

Pierless.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

Ballgirl
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: A Screaming Comes Across The Sky - new LUFC blog

Postby Ballgirl » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:27 am

Mustafaster wrote:
Professor Weeto wrote:"One thing’s for sure: we need to win this game. Don’t care if it’s away, while last year’s nightmare took place at Elland Road.We need to perform an exorcism, and demons cling to their host, not some collection of brickwork and turf."

Leeds exorcise the demons of Wigan past: words from me on Wigan 0-2 Leeds.

https://medium.com/a-screaming-comes-ac ... 88e8610c1e

Pierless.


:lol:
Prediction League Champion 2015-16


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eric olthwaite, FredFlintstone, jackos, Poshwhite and 10 guests