Fuck Shaun Harvey’s Team of the Year, Pablos White’s vs Snake Monk’s Zulu’s CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Chieftain626

Fuck Shaun Harvey’s Team of the Year, Pablos White’s vs Snake Monk’s Zulu’s CK

Postby Chieftain626 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:03 am

Thought we would go again from last weeks result,

I called for no drama last weekend and we had plenty.

So to that end I’m going Leeds 4-3 with plenty of drama.

Looks like Roofe will be on the bench so probably no Izzy again. Kiko back in goal hopefully. Thinking a nice Bamford hat trick to get him out of his slump. Roofe to come on and score and Pablo to prove once again he Is the best player in the Championship.

Any takers?

metalsmurf

Re: Fuck Shaun Harvey’s Team of the Year, Pablos White’s vs Snake Monk’s Zulu’s CK

Postby metalsmurf » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:57 am

If you’re gonna go, go big..
I BELIEVE
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

LSD&2Es

Re: Fuck Shaun Harvey’s Team of the Year, Pablos White’s vs Snake Monk’s Zulu’s CK

Postby LSD&2Es » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:03 am

I'm up for my 7a.m. Burnley :burnley: which I'm taking as a good omen!!

Wins for us and Preston today and I'm back on the believers train!

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:45 am

I believe!
Andymac

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:46 am

Great thread title Chief.
Andymac

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:52 am

And so another day of pacing around and being edgy begins.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Ballgirl

Postby Ballgirl » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:08 am

Tough game for Sheff Utd - be great if we can widen the gap
Prediction League Champion 2015-16

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:47 am

Ponte wrote:And so another day of pacing around and being edgy begins.

I think I'm planning a mid morning accident with a lawn mower so I don't have to suffer.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Munson

Postby Munson » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:11 am

Huge effort required today.
I hated the home leg of this fixture and that needs to be put right.
So many big games this month. Let us put the universe back on it's correct axis by actually doing a massive number on these fuckers.

I'd like to think our manager has a special place reserved in hell for the giletted one. Starting at kick off.

MOT

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:16 am

I can see both us and blades losing and winning one of these games and going into the wendies game the same.
Though imagine if we could win both and they don't :D

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:40 am

Feeling a bit draw-y. Centre backs and Kalvin need to be strong today

I'm in the home section, but I think above or next to Leeds fans so at least I can pretend in my head

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:48 am

We're gonna stuff these cunts.
They are a crock of white, we're the best in the division.

COME ON YEWHITES!
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:58 am

Club stream only to certain 'selected' territories today, so if anybody runs across a reliable one, please do tell. [Can't seem to get it to allow me to receive these - only the worldwide ones.]

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:05 am

They've lost their last five, a few tough fixtures in amongst those games though.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source= ... ;mt;fp;1;;

Come on Leeds!

jackos

Postby jackos » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:11 am

dirty leeds wrote:Club stream only to certain 'selected' territories today, so if anybody runs across a reliable one, please do tell. [Can't seem to get it to allow me to receive these - only the worldwide ones.]

It's on TV3 Sport here, so no point coming to Sweden to see it on lutv)

Heathrow White

Postby Heathrow White » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:25 am

welshwhite wrote:They've lost their last five, a few tough fixtures in amongst those games though.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?source= ... ;mt;fp;1;;

Come on Leeds!

This is what worries me! QPR had lost their previous 7 games until we turned up. Come on Leeds don’t fuck it up. MOT!

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:26 am

Ponte wrote:And so another day of pacing around and being edgy begins.

The only good thing about Brexit is it takes your mind off this shit on weekdays.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:41 am

Selected territories: (link with tig'ol'bitties)

EUROPE

Albania, Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Spain, Ukraine.

ASIA

Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan.

OCEANIA

American Samoa, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Islands, Northern Marina Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna.

Tapas and cañas it is, then.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Chieftain626

Postby Chieftain626 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:05 am

ESPN + in the US of A.

Luckily my son has woke me up at 6am so I can have 4 hours of waiting for kickoff instead of my usual 2.

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:27 am

I am just about to go to bed - will stream an espn replay when I feel ready to face it.
Will take a lot of toast with marmite and marmalade to get thru this one.

Return to “The Square Ball”