I completely completely the worrying CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Blackwhite

Re: I completely completely the worrying CK

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:34 am

kennyb41 wrote:Image

Yeah, I like it.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:39 am

Matt White wrote:Yeah, the reason I joined instead of lurking is the ability to be my own forum editor :wink:

Yeeeee ha................He's created another.

Narcissists do that tha knows, if he hasn't already he'll be voting up his own posts....................Just thee watch :lol: Now c'mon how many have ya in total, I've got you on 5 now.

Matt White

:basket:
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:43 am

Oheddieeddie wrote:
kennyb41 wrote:Ah hem....One did try to point him out...

by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:19 am : FCKING GET IN OPPO'S FACES,WIN IT BACK UP THE FIELD AND STICK IT UP EM!!....ATTACK, It will bring out the best in Alioski...
by kennyb41 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:52 am : Phillips is also excellent at getting into space and battling for loose balls when breaking,and you can throw Alioski into that mix as well
by kennyb41 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:27 pm : Alioski starred for me (along with others)for his excellent chasing up and down...
by kennyb41 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:58 pm : Phillips .... Out of his fcking skin today....Alioski : Working like a fcking pit pony...
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:19 am : place Alioski at left back coz he performed better there than Dallas tother week and put Shackleton back in at right back
by kennyb41 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:34 am : Shackleton and Alioski have PROVED they're ALL better at both defending,positional sense,going forward and they have youth on their side
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:28 am : but he is not a full back especially when we already have better in Shackleton,Pearce and Alioski,it's infuriating especially after Blackburn.
by kennyb41 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:26 pm : YOU'RE NOT FCKING MESSI ALIOSKI AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!!!!just stick to the simple stuff,graft win it back and give it to Pablo..
by kennyb41 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:38 pm : I'd prefer it if he surprised us and Dallas was left mid and Alioski left back,but i doubt that.
by kennyb41 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 pm : Alioski looked ok at left back but then again so did Pearce,Alioski looked better than Harrison when switched.
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:46 am : I currently give Alioski the benefit of the doubt coz of his workrate,he wouldn't be in otherwise and i'd be looking to replace him asap,the workrate is also another reason to slip him in at left back when the need arises.
by kennyb41 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:31 pm : If he can put in the running/workrate of Alioski
by kennyb41 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:34 am : Alioski is now getting the kick up the arse and needs to respond.
by kennyb41 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:50 pm : .....that is why i feel the workrate of Alioski is currently keeping him in.
by kennyb41 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:53 am : Get a fcking grip of yourselves ya soft cunts..and I didn't knock Alioski once i noticed his phenomenal workrate,limited ability but perhaps the kind of player Loco wants to make and have in his style of play...a fcking hard never say die grafter,who no matter how badly he gets knocked..HE FCKING DAMN WELL GETS BACK UP.
by kennyb41 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:33 pm : Alioski...absolutely phenomenal and should retain that spot..more to follow about the rest but that guy must train with Mo Farah..Sorry Jack you were superb too but Gianni a bot.

My camera never lies.Blow that trumpet Kenny boy! :mrgreen: Not bothering doing one on BPF, I've got summat planned today.

I thought I'd just quote this valuable document again just in case. Thanks for all you do on this forum Ken

It's that fcking sprawsing fcker comin out in me again, I did warn ya, just can't help misen....that's probably the Tourettes though :lol:

Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:55 am

There's only 2 possibly 3 that come close to me Phil, Yeboah and very slightly Tommy...The rest are a fcking mile off apart from WW who usually just lags behind a little :D

That could be though coz the rest are the fcking Bigot and his repetitive useless footy tosh :lol: :lol: :lol:

:basket: Come on Narcissist bring out all ya boyz.

JohnGiles

Postby JohnGiles » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:54 pm

kennyb41 wrote:There's only 2 possibly 3 that come close to me Phil, Yeboah and very slightly Tommy...The rest are a fcking mile off apart from WW who usually just lags behind a little :D

That could be though coz the rest are the fcking Bigot and his repetitive useless footy tosh :lol: :lol: :lol:

:basket: Come on Narcissist bring out all ya boyz.

Bullish!

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:47 pm

Anyway, I think we’ve established that, for every game between now and the end of the season:

- I start the CK using an appropriately amusing typo from DL
- DL goes to his mate’s house
- Mindo goes to the game, as does jackos and his kids
- Ponte takes his step-lad
- Hackney Whites go to the wrong pub

All looks perfectly reasonable to me.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:24 pm

Anyhows, Seems Salah's fcking shyte now - wonder what's happened there? Last year everything found the back of the net, fckin mystery that is.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:29 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Anyway, I think we’ve established that, for every game between now and the end of the season:

I'm going to need someone to get me tickets to all the games, and a second car from somewhere as I have to book the missus' 3 months in advance. But otherwise I'm happy to fulfil my part of this bargain

Terre Harte

Postby Terre Harte » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:18 am

Blackwhite wrote:Lucky girl.

The baggies didn't seem to like it

Good to know that at about the 40 second mark? A member of Depeche Mode circa 1985 decided to travel forward in time to vent his spleen about the Baggies.
"If you sell the refrigerator to buy the beer, where the fuck do you put the beer?"

"My only weapon is my pen ... and the state of mind I’m in.”

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:31 am

Mindo wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:Anyway, I think we’ve established that, for every game between now and the end of the season:

I'm going to need someone to get me tickets to all the games, and a second car from somewhere as I have to book the missus' 3 months in advance. But otherwise I'm happy to fulfil my part of this bargain

That leaves the rest of us watching from behind sofas.
Andymac

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:43 am

Unfortunately, the Sheff Utd game has already sold out. I looked for tickets on Friday night.

I take full responsibility for the impending heartbreak.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:56 am

We always bang on about our must-win games...
Well, if you're a Blunt today is 100% must-win... against your neighbours.
They can just about afford to lose this one and keep faith in an autos place, but it's probably the last they can afford to lose.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:52 am

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:17 am

dirty leeds wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amyKky8gyUM

they honestly did a great job but [imo] the issue with musical efforts like this is that the bar for people to be able to listen to stuff for pleasure is, well, it's exceptionally high, this, imo, doesn't quite cut it.

Devi

Postby Devi » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:58 am

That’s up there with the old Arsenal “chim chiminey chim chim cherroo, who needs Viera when you’ve got Kanu”
I like it. What is it?

FER

Postby FER » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 pm

Anyone know what Alioski's celebration was all about?

Apologies if it's been discussed, I haven't read the whole thread.
Squareball Prediction League Champion 2004/2005

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:32 am

Any truth in the rumours that Saiz could be making a surprise return here?

Could be just the boost that's needed :thumbl:

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:20 am

welshwhite wrote:Any truth in the rumours that Saiz could be making a surprise return here?

Heh heh. Most amusing, Welsh.

Devi

Postby Devi » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:49 am

welshwhite wrote:Any truth in the rumours that Saiz could be making a surprise return here?

Well turning up a week of so late for the WBA game this threads about would accurately reflect the enthusiasm he often (ok, Eddie, occasionally) showed when last in white.
I like it. What is it?

Return to “The Square Ball”