I completely completely the worrying CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Quiffy

Re: I completely completely the worrying CK

Postby Quiffy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:42 pm

and as suggested, it's worth a read of some of their fans thoughts on the match :D :lol:
http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=22979.0

A masterclass from Leeds. Showing all the qualities that we lack

To be fair though, Leeds were outstanding.

out battled and out thought.
MOM one of our academy boys.

that was the best team performance from a Championship side I have seen this season..well done Leeds..

That was intensity and atmosphere we can never match unfortunately. Absolute class above

:cheers:
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:43 pm

Still Hates Gordon Watson wrote:
Tommy wrote:Hackney Whites missed the first goal because our usual haunt was hired for a private party. We went across the road and convinced this weird rock-n-roll revival pub to put the match on.

How many were out, Tommy? I really fancy joining you some time if possible as it’s just down the road from me.

Just a handful. Unfortunately it’s nearly always last minute due to work/family related logistics but we’re on a roll this season and remain unbeaten. I’ll give you a heads up next time, I didn’t realise you were semi-local.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:35 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
BARE-NAKED-LADY wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Anyway, on Friday I have decided to watch the match at my mate's house round the corner. He's a fellow Leeds fan and so far we've won every time when we've done that.

Thank you DL. Lots of love B-N-L.

Were you there B-N-L?

Dirty, can you move into your mate's place for a few weeks?

We have discussed this.

BARE-NAKED-LADY

Postby BARE-NAKED-LADY » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:48 pm

:x
Blackwhite wrote:
BARE-NAKED-LADY wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Anyway, on Friday I have decided to watch the match at my mate's house round the corner. He's a fellow Leeds fan and so far we've won every time when we've done that.

Thank you DL. Lots of love B-N-L.

Were you there B-N-L?

Dirty, can you move into your mate's place for a few weeks?

I was BW. I still can't quite believe it.
B-N-L

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:25 pm

Lucky girl.

The baggies didn't seem to like it

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:25 pm

Shhh. They'll all want one.

Matt White

Postby Matt White » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:35 pm

[quote="Blackwhite"]Lucky girl.

The baggies didn't seem to like it

There was one bloke in the middle talking reasonably about game plans and whatnot. That's not what we want to see, we want abject disappointment, thank you.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:20 pm

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

ARDS

Postby ARDS » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:23 pm

Forza Leeds Utd

Still Hates Gordon Watson

Postby Still Hates Gordon Watson » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:38 pm

Oheddieeddie wrote:i thought we'd probably lose this and beat QPR

BUT it's so much more valuable this way.

Yeah, I said to a few ballers before or after the QPR game that if we only got three points from the two games then it was better we did so yesterday. And lo, it came to pass.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:42 am

Blackwhite wrote:Coops needs to stick with that head bandage now.

The Kisnorbo effect

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:09 am

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:31 am

Blackwhite wrote:https://twitter.com/BD12White/status/1101640064625451008?s=19

That's just mental.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:57 am

Ah hem....One did try to point him out...

by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:19 am : FCKING GET IN OPPO'S FACES,WIN IT BACK UP THE FIELD AND STICK IT UP EM!!....ATTACK, It will bring out the best in Alioski...
by kennyb41 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:52 am : Phillips is also excellent at getting into space and battling for loose balls when breaking,and you can throw Alioski into that mix as well
by kennyb41 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:27 pm : Alioski starred for me (along with others)for his excellent chasing up and down...
by kennyb41 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:58 pm : Phillips .... Out of his fcking skin today....Alioski : Working like a fcking pit pony...
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:19 am : place Alioski at left back coz he performed better there than Dallas tother week and put Shackleton back in at right back
by kennyb41 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:34 am : Shackleton and Alioski have PROVED they're ALL better at both defending,positional sense,going forward and they have youth on their side
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:28 am : but he is not a full back especially when we already have better in Shackleton,Pearce and Alioski,it's infuriating especially after Blackburn.
by kennyb41 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:26 pm : YOU'RE NOT FCKING MESSI ALIOSKI AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!!!!just stick to the simple stuff,graft win it back and give it to Pablo..
by kennyb41 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:38 pm : I'd prefer it if he surprised us and Dallas was left mid and Alioski left back,but i doubt that.
by kennyb41 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 pm : Alioski looked ok at left back but then again so did Pearce,Alioski looked better than Harrison when switched.
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:46 am : I currently give Alioski the benefit of the doubt coz of his workrate,he wouldn't be in otherwise and i'd be looking to replace him asap,the workrate is also another reason to slip him in at left back when the need arises.
by kennyb41 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:31 pm : If he can put in the running/workrate of Alioski
by kennyb41 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:34 am : Alioski is now getting the kick up the arse and needs to respond.
by kennyb41 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:50 pm : .....that is why i feel the workrate of Alioski is currently keeping him in.
by kennyb41 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:53 am : Get a fcking grip of yourselves ya soft cunts..and I didn't knock Alioski once i noticed his phenomenal workrate,limited ability but perhaps the kind of player Loco wants to make and have in his style of play...a fcking hard never say die grafter,who no matter how badly he gets knocked..HE FCKING DAMN WELL GETS BACK UP.
by kennyb41 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:33 pm : Alioski...absolutely phenomenal and should retain that spot..more to follow about the rest but that guy must train with Mo Farah..Sorry Jack you were superb too but Gianni a bot.

My camera never lies.Blow that trumpet Kenny boy! :mrgreen: Not bothering doing one on BPF, I've got summat planned today.

:basket:
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:17 am

Yup, my scroll wheel is in full working order.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:21 am

OWETB wrote:Yup, my scroll wheel is in full working order.

I'm thinking of learning how to write one of those Chrome extensions that replaces everything between certain text strings with a gif of a rhino taking a massive shit.

Matt White

Postby Matt White » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:30 am

Yeah, the reason I joined instead of lurking is the ability to be my own forum editor :wink:

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:42 am

OWETB wrote:Yup, my scroll wheel is in full working order.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Andymac

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:17 am

kennyb41 wrote:Ah hem....One did try to point him out...

by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:19 am : FCKING GET IN OPPO'S FACES,WIN IT BACK UP THE FIELD AND STICK IT UP EM!!....ATTACK, It will bring out the best in Alioski...
by kennyb41 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:52 am : Phillips is also excellent at getting into space and battling for loose balls when breaking,and you can throw Alioski into that mix as well
by kennyb41 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:27 pm : Alioski starred for me (along with others)for his excellent chasing up and down...
by kennyb41 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:58 pm : Phillips .... Out of his fcking skin today....Alioski : Working like a fcking pit pony...
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:19 am : place Alioski at left back coz he performed better there than Dallas tother week and put Shackleton back in at right back
by kennyb41 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:34 am : Shackleton and Alioski have PROVED they're ALL better at both defending,positional sense,going forward and they have youth on their side
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:28 am : but he is not a full back especially when we already have better in Shackleton,Pearce and Alioski,it's infuriating especially after Blackburn.
by kennyb41 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:26 pm : YOU'RE NOT FCKING MESSI ALIOSKI AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!!!!just stick to the simple stuff,graft win it back and give it to Pablo..
by kennyb41 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:38 pm : I'd prefer it if he surprised us and Dallas was left mid and Alioski left back,but i doubt that.
by kennyb41 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 pm : Alioski looked ok at left back but then again so did Pearce,Alioski looked better than Harrison when switched.
by kennyb41 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:46 am : I currently give Alioski the benefit of the doubt coz of his workrate,he wouldn't be in otherwise and i'd be looking to replace him asap,the workrate is also another reason to slip him in at left back when the need arises.
by kennyb41 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:31 pm : If he can put in the running/workrate of Alioski
by kennyb41 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:34 am : Alioski is now getting the kick up the arse and needs to respond.
by kennyb41 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:50 pm : .....that is why i feel the workrate of Alioski is currently keeping him in.
by kennyb41 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:53 am : Get a fcking grip of yourselves ya soft cunts..and I didn't knock Alioski once i noticed his phenomenal workrate,limited ability but perhaps the kind of player Loco wants to make and have in his style of play...a fcking hard never say die grafter,who no matter how badly he gets knocked..HE FCKING DAMN WELL GETS BACK UP.
by kennyb41 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:33 pm : Alioski...absolutely phenomenal and should retain that spot..more to follow about the rest but that guy must train with Mo Farah..Sorry Jack you were superb too but Gianni a bot.

My camera never lies.Blow that trumpet Kenny boy! :mrgreen: Not bothering doing one on BPF, I've got summat planned today.

:basket:

I thought I'd just quote this valuable document again just in case. Thanks for all you do on this forum Ken

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:31 am

You're all welcome and, my pleasure.

:D :mrgreen: :basket:
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Return to “The Square Ball”