people we ought to hate

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Quiffy

people we ought to hate

Postby Quiffy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:13 pm

with the bielsa revolution and us winning games it's all gone a little bit quiet in here. yeboah and mr r haven't had much to crow about, so people have not been getting angry enough, their brains haven't had to be engaged to defend the rightoeous, but i like the anger, it's the internet's kinetic energy and this is something where i've always wondered if my moral compass is wrong, so i've stuck my big boy boots on and started a thread to learn just why i'm not so upset about the existence of;

harry redknapp

nick (fucking) knowles

and there was someone else but memory fails me at the mo, but i'll edit this when it comes back to me.#

the intention is to pillory any other nondescript famous people for no good reason, they don't have to be stupid cunts, absolute cunts or anything else, just fucking bell ends. i know i've started this badly, i haven't named anyone who gets on my wick for no good reason, but that's because it's christmas and i've had a few and just argued with the wife a bit. and my wife's not famous so doesn't count. anyway, over to you...
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Quiffy

Re: people we ought to hate

Postby Quiffy » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:13 pm

phil jupitas... not funny at all, just has that smug look after his comments as though he's just dropped a diamond. no i don't believe you, you're a vain twat who claims not to be vain because you're overweight.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:00 am

Can I vote for Plucky Treezer ©
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Clacton white

Postby Clacton white » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:08 am

Oh dear , don't get me started on people I hate , or musical bands I loathe , I'll be on about it for ages with mindless rants . THIS is just my sort of subject .

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:16 am

Assuming Trump is everyone's list, so...

Andrew Neil.
Alan Sugar
Iain Duncan Smith - strikes me as the kind of bloke who would have run a death camp.
Rees Mogg - a man of principle and learning. Hahahahahah.
Boris
That Cunt Nihal on Radio 5 in the afternoon.

I'll be back.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:25 am

James Corden
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:47 am

Kirsty Alsop.

London_White

Postby London_White » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:55 am

Ponte wrote:James Corden

Beat me to it Ponte

Devi

Postby Devi » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:00 am

dirty leeds wrote:That Cunt Nihal on Radio 5 in the afternoon.

This. With Tony fucking Livesey on the side.
I like it. What is it?

Wakefield White

Postby Wakefield White » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:30 am

John Bishop
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:41 am

Quiffy wrote:with the bielsa revolution and us winning games it's all gone a little bit quiet in here. yeboah and mr r haven't had much to crow about, so people have not been getting angry enough, their brains haven't had to be engaged to defend the rightoeous, but i like the anger, it's the internet's kinetic energy and this is something where i've always wondered if my moral compass is wrong, so i've stuck my big boy boots on and started a thread to learn just why i'm not so upset about the existence of;

harry redknapp

nick (fucking) knowles

and there was someone else but memory fails me at the mo, but i'll edit this when it comes back to me.#

the intention is to pillory any other nondescript famous people for no good reason, they don't have to be stupid cunts, absolute cunts or anything else, just fucking bell ends. i know i've started this badly, i haven't named anyone who gets on my wick for no good reason, but that's because it's christmas and i've had a few and just argued with the wife a bit. and my wife's not famous so doesn't count. anyway, over to you...

For the record I am just honest. When Bielsa was appointed I was probably the happiest person on here.

Some people don't like other opinions that's up to them.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:43 am

Ponte wrote:James Corden

i just can't hate him, i feel i ought to, there is something nauseatingly cheerful about him, but in spite of myself he only makes my piss luke warm.

ponte, i think it was your struggles over harry redknapp that provoked this thread. he accepted a bung, yeah, but that's not enough for me to hate someone, maybe i'm not on the same moral high-ground :mrgreen:

and, wakefield, john bishop? isn't he just a harmless, affable scouser? :scratch:

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:46 am

Mr Reality wrote:For the record I am just honest. When Bielsa was appointed I was probably the happiest person on here.

Since you looked at the thread and thus betrayed an interest in the subject, how about a name or two? Which celebs get on your wick?

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:29 am

Quiffy wrote:with the bielsa revolution and us winning games it's all gone a little bit quiet in here.

Aye because that'll last. Nothing about our history suggests this will inevitably go tits up.

Four away games in January with quite a few injuries and then Norwich, Boro and Swansea back to back. I suspect folk will have a word to say again once we're back in and around the play-off places. :lol:

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:33 am

Chris Evans. Never, ever got whatever it is people think he has. Massively overpaid, tedious cunt who I'll now have to suffer on Strictly [because Mrs DL likes it].

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:37 am

Jeremy Corbyn
#MOT #GAWA

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:43 am

dirty leeds wrote:
Mr Reality wrote:For the record I am just honest. When Bielsa was appointed I was probably the happiest person on here.

Since you looked at the thread and thus betrayed an interest in the subject, how about a name or two? Which celebs get on your wick?

I don't really have an interest in "celebrities".

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:47 am

have calmed down alarmingly in old age, 'hate' terrifyingly few people. maybe the lead brexiteers, especially farage & johnson.

football wise probably no-one, though still undoubtedly some lingering resentment towards ridsdale & DOL.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:47 am

Mr Reality wrote:
Quiffy wrote:with the bielsa revolution and us winning games it's all gone a little bit quiet in here. yeboah and mr r haven't had much to crow about, so people have not been getting angry enough, their brains haven't had to be engaged to defend the rightoeous, but i like the anger, it's the internet's kinetic energy and this is something where i've always wondered if my moral compass is wrong, so i've stuck my big boy boots on and started a thread to learn just why i'm not so upset about the existence of;

harry redknapp

nick (fucking) knowles

For the record I am just honest. When Bielsa was appointed I was probably the happiest person on here.

You ok Mr R, :)
Andymac

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:50 am

I try not to let politicians get me down, I mean that's a never ending pointless stress on my life IMHO. I mean once this bunch of cunts go there'll be another set of cunts to replace them 'on all sides'.

Its little things that piss me off, I could be in a shop or having a social night out and suddenly bang!

Some cunt decides to infect my ears with The Bee Gees, Cliff, or Paul McCartney. That's what I call suffering.

Return to “The Square Ball”