Brexshit Blunderland

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
jackos

Re: Brexshit Blunderland

Postby jackos » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Mustafaster wrote:used to think I'd probably move back to Yorkshire in my dotage, somwhere in Wharfedale, small cottage with great views and good walking country, or maybe out Skipton way ...

I no longer feel that way.

Agree. Don't see myself spending my retirement in Sweden, thought myself moving back home, or over to the Yorkshire coast. Don't see that happening now. If I move it'll be to somewhere further south.

If I were still in Leeds I'd be looking to leave for Europe before the door slams shut, or to Canada.

jackos

Postby jackos » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:52 pm

Devi wrote:Actually speechless

Even my written English makes sense next to that :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Leeds0269

Postby Leeds0269 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:02 pm

Blue passports though.
Been away from posting for too long, but still been lingering around like a bad fart.

London_White

Postby London_White » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:15 am

Leeds0269 wrote:Blue passports though.

Yeah, the irony being we chose to change the colour to look more European, we could have kept the blue ones if we'd wanted to

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 am

London_White wrote:
Leeds0269 wrote:Blue passports though.

Yeah, the irony being we chose to change the colour to look more European, we could have kept the blue ones if we'd wanted to

Another one is that they will be made in France.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:15 am

Think it’s quite funny that we do currently have blue passports, but they are only issued to asylum seekers.

jackos

Postby jackos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:43 am

Missed these comments from Colin yesterday

Neil Warnock livened up this dire Premier League bore draw by declaring afterwards that he "can't wait" for Brexit. "I think we’ll be far better out of the bloody thing," he said of the EU. "To hell with the rest of the world.”

"Once the country knows what they are doing and the country moves on, I think it will be straightforward," Warnock said of Brexit. "They had a referendum and now we see different politicians and everyone else trying to put their foot in it with Theresa, instead of getting behind her. Why did we have a referendum in the first bloody place? I can’t wait to get out of it, if I’m honest. I think we’ll be far better out of the bloody thing. In every aspect. Football-wise as well, absolutely."

Until Hay retweeted the response from Cardiff ..

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Come to the conclusion that a lot of remainers here have some sort of small business interest in Europe and as such are not thinking of the future country and what world trade could achieve for my Grandkids when i'm long gone,So really you are just acting in a selfish think of yourself way......so fck you and your tiny little business world and especially you that wants to live in a democracy but being sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo intelligent despairs at one person one vote coz of his superior intelligence

" Bla bla i sometimes despair at democracy" Well fck off and live in Moscow.

And i damn well hope to fck we leave,with or without a fcking deal.....................Right i'm off tert Spoons,fckin stuck up know it all cunts.

:basket:

Phatphil65

Postby Phatphil65 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:57 pm

Do they serve Brains there?

Eddies Boots

Postby Eddies Boots » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:08 pm

:lol: :lol:
yes - self-interest - the basis of all of free-market economics - bad squareballers
if only you could predict the future of global trade like kenny can - tho not sure why he would be gambling poker rather than the stock market???

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Phatphil65 wrote:Do they serve Brains there?

You cunt, I had to read his bollocks just to enjoy the context of your obviously delicious zing.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Devi

Postby Devi » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Fuck off Kenny.
You’re boring me now.
I like it. What is it?

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Truth hurts innit Dev.....best to pretend thas put me on foe like ya chum.......................................................................P

Tha doesn't gamble so much at poker Edward when tha does it pro like,although some of my stock picks are out and out gambles.................If you want a good gamble on a penny stock atm,you could do a lot worse than mxcp,currently 1.28p and they've just linked up with Liberty Global :wink: ...................don't say i never tell thi nowt......watch and learn.

Son of Leeds

Postby Son of Leeds » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:27 pm

I agree with Kenny. Ther's too much intelligence in this country. Let's get rid of these EU bastards and lower the national IQ.

Also, nice one, Colin. Nice one, son. 'This Brexit makes my head hurt, I'm sick of all this complicated shit. They should just do it so I can get back to blaming referees. He was poor, actually. He cost us.'
Leeds United is ruining my life.

Terre Harte

Postby Terre Harte » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:41 am

kennyb41 wrote:Truth hurts innit Dev.....best to pretend thas put me on foe like ya chum.......................................................................P

Tha doesn't gamble so much at poker Edward when tha does it pro like,although some of my stock picks are out and out gambles.................If you want a good gamble on a penny stock atm,you could do a lot worse than mxcp,currently 1.28p and they've just linked up with Liberty Global :wink: ...................don't say i never tell thi nowt......watch and learn.

"If you sell the refrigerator to buy the beer, where the fuck do you put the beer?"

"My only weapon is my pen ... and the state of mind I’m in.”

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:42 am

Ahh Terry you too like to mock huh? Here i'll give you a bit of an insight into how me and a group of poker players role with one of us working for a stockbroker in the city and the group of about 20 chasing some stocks up and down.

I'm generally up at 7am for rns releases and this morning one of ours has issued one,i'll place at the bottom a link.

Now call it insider trading if you like but it's not coz we are a group of friends with a shareclub (lol) if you like,but don't forget we have a good stockbroker with us.

Now in 2015 we got wind that Boohoo (ticker:BOO) was going to be the next big online fashion chain and we chased the stock from 30p right up to &2.50p (sorry my pound sign is fcked on keyboard) then shorted it down to where we are now,now we know it's gonna blow at some point and are currently waiting with a huge sum to move back in,today could be the day coz of trading statement below,but we will watch market reaction to that.

Now another little beauty is Optibiotix (ticker:opti) who are working wonders will cholesterol lowering foods like yogurts for example,now we have been chasing these up from 10p and sold last summer for &1.10p,now these will fly in time given the right marketing and we are monitoring closely,currently 87.5p so we are close to moving back in coz we have a target of &2.50p.

So carry on mocking because that photo above is actually not far from my actual position now as i write..........Go read a book called 'The Naked Trader' and you'll get a good idea of where i'm coming from..............life is just grand atm with 3 properties,a license to travel the world at will and a lifestyle most can only dream about,enjoy your working day,coz i will.

Link as promised....https://uk.advfn.com/stock-market/londo ... e/79049713

You may have to become a free member to read that but you can get rns releases for free at loads of places,if that doesn't work try this...

http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-n ... ing_Update

Now don't forget we're waiting for market reaction at 8am when London opens,they may not like it,but if they do we'll be moving back in with a huge sum.

No advice intended.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:51 am

5 mins to open,early signs in the futures are not good,but they can be misleading.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:08 am

H;mmm we thought as much an initial early rise followed by a sell off,you see what has happened is the big guns got wind of this trading update weeks back and the rise from &1.55p a month ago is a result of that,so the rise that should happen today has already happened,it is an excellent trading update especially as they intend on broadening their horizons abroad and especially they speak about breaking into USA...............the sp could be quite volatile today so best left alone,but when the dust settles,i'd be buying some of these fert Grandkids.

Ta ta for now.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:10 am

Good on you, K. I have nothing but admiration for people willing to take risks to get out of the rat-race :thumbl:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:33 pm

Just watching JRM now on the beeb,fcking hero imagine my/our little Boohoo/Optibiotix trading with the world,put him and Boris in charge and tell the remainers to fcking shove it where the sun don't.

Boo fcking hoo to the fcking lot of em lol..............My Grandkids will be just fine and those with ties to Europe can fck right off.......whaaaa.......whaaa

Moaning fcking pussies and i'll be sunning myself around Asia and Australasia but probably nipping back now and again fert quick cheap pint in Spoons eating mi fcking Brains out...lol

:basket: ;@)

Return to “The Square Ball”