away tickets & membership

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
jackos

Re: away tickets & membership

Postby jackos » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:49 pm

Blackwhite wrote:.. ooh-so-classy-feeling scarf.

Hope it's better quality than the kids tat, tried sharpening one of the pencils today and it's a regular white pencil with some vacuum packed shit plastic label/skin that peels off like an orange skin .. I would bet I could get better quality in Kirkgate for 2 quid.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Yeah my tat came today too

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:12 pm

jackos wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:.. ooh-so-classy-feeling scarf.

Hope it's better quality than the kids tat, tried sharpening one of the pencils today and it's a regular white pencil with some vacuum packed shit plastic label/skin that peels off like an orange skin .. I would bet I could get better quality in Kirkgate for 2 quid.

Belay your optimism.

Only scarf I've ever seen made of segments sewn together.
Feels like it maybe didn't cost too much... My old one bought for a few quid by the ground is miles better.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:23 pm

The key ring is fine. Sticker is OK too but can't say the rest of it is much good. The scarf is dreadful to be honest

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:40 pm

AndyPaul wrote:The key ring is fine. Sticker is OK too but can't say the rest of it is much good. The scarf is dreadful to be honest

Though the wife had just pointed out I'm wrong, it's not in sections, that's just the effect of the vacuum packing on the folds. It's still cheap as fuck.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:53 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
AndyPaul wrote:The key ring is fine. Sticker is OK too but can't say the rest of it is much good. The scarf is dreadful to be honest

Though the wife had just pointed out I'm wrong, it's not in sections, that's just the effect of the vacuum packing on the folds. It's still cheap as fuck.

Comes up OK once washed and ironed, loses some of that plasticky feel. Then need to spill some beer on it, wipe the kebab sauce from the lips, stuff it in a drawer between games and hey presto it will be just right.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:51 pm

I will take that under advisement mate, ta. Any particular kebab? My local puts yogurt on everything and that could be difficult to explain.

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:23 pm

Blackwhite wrote:I will take that under advisement mate, ta. Any particular kebab? My local puts yogurt on everything and that could be difficult to explain.

Depends whose lips you’re wiping.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:47 pm

Tycipa wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:I will take that under advisement mate, ta. Any particular kebab? My local puts yogurt on everything and that could be difficult to explain.

Mine, which is the problem...

Who'd let someone else wipe their gob on their scarf? :lol:

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:00 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Tycipa wrote:

Mine, which is the problem...

Who'd let someone else wipe their gob on their scarf? :lol:

I was thinking lips below the navel rather than lips below the nasal.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:22 pm

Missus getting pissed off by the bottle opener already :lol:

Professor Weeto

Postby Professor Weeto » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:05 pm

My wife’s family used to have an annual “tacky shit” competition (everyone brings their tackiest bit of shit) and she’s very excited about the bottle opener. Wondering if she might push for a revival.

Return to “The Square Ball”