away tickets & membership

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
SimonB

Re: away tickets & membership

Postby SimonB » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:14 am

MightyWhite wrote:Aye just book, it's not as if folk sit (stand) where they're supposed to at away games anyway

They tend to move once me and Beer Pig arrive at our seats :mrgreen:
We had a meeting at work today and I was asked what steps I would take in the event of a fire. Apparently "fucking big ones" wasn't the right answer

jackos

Postby jackos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:46 pm

We're over for the WBA game in Feb so I checked what sales were like for Norwich after they went on sale to members this morning, they went on sale at 09:00 and were sold out before 09:30 ... Mini-season ticket looks like a good investment for anyone local ....

edit. Would be good if the club limited the number of tickets per member to ex. 4. Nine is a bit daft when interest is so high.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:30 pm

jackos wrote:We're over for the WBA game in Feb so I checked what sales were like for Norwich after they went on sale to members this morning, they went on sale at 09:00 and were sold out before 09:30 ... Mini-season ticket looks like a good investment for anyone local ....

edit. Would be good if the club limited the number of tickets per member to ex. 4. Nine is a bit daft when interest is so high.

Yeah I mentioned this on Derby thread. I logged on site at 10 (thinking tickets would be released at 10.30, as per away tickets), was sat in the queuing system for 10 minutes and by the time I got on there couldn’t have been more than a couple of dozen single seats in the whole ground. You’re gonna have to be on the site absolutely promptly going forward if you want seats together, and even then you won’t want to fussy over scanning the stands for your perfect spot cos they’ll be disappearing before your eyes.
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:32 pm

I was thinking I might do a trip up before the end of the season; looks a bit of a challenge now.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:12 pm

This was posted on a fan forum earlier

It's emegering today know as *BOTS* have bought a chunk of Leeds United's allocation for the Leeds v Norwich this is to be investigated.

Anyone who doesn't know what I mean. They do this with the boxing and pay people to buy chunks of tickets to 're sell on to make a profit.

The memberships who have boguht 9 tickets for the Norwich has shot up to 400. Which Leeds where averaging 10/20 a home game.

So that's around 3,600 tickets being bought to make a profit on
50402586_2264239813858004_6865831945113174016_n.jpg
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

jackos

Postby jackos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:16 pm

metalsmurf wrote:This was posted on a fan forum earlier

It's emegering today know as *BOTS* have bought a chunk of Leeds United's allocation for the Leeds v Norwich this is to be investigated.

Good news that the club are looking into it, really no good reason to allow members to buy 9 tickets when demand is so high. Means lots of members have no chance

Devi

Postby Devi » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:18 pm

No good reason to allow ST holders to buy any more than 4, period.
Members should be allowed 2.
General sale, 1.
I like it. What is it?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:22 pm

Devi wrote:No good reason to allow ST holders to buy any more than 4, period.
General sale, 1.

If this happens, my wife owes you a drink.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

jackos

Postby jackos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:35 pm

Devi wrote:No good reason to allow ST holders to buy any more than 4, period.
General sale, 1.

1 might be a bit unfair, unless they sell a family membership or similar. I have three kids so I usually get 5-6 tickets. I'd be happy with a limit of 2-4 tickets per member, 2 if I could get a family membership that included all the kids.

We're fucked abroad with only three weeks notice. Have to book the flights 3 months in advance to save money but can't buy tickets until three weeks before. Lots of ex-pats complaining online today because they didn't get tickets but have flights booked.

Hopefully encourages Radz to sort the ground out, but still shit when "bots" prevent fans attending

Anyone know how many season/mini season tickets we sold? I know a few people who brought mini season tickets so I guess we might have over 25K season ticket holders now - which means only 5-6000 tickets for members/general salen& 3500 for the visitors

jackos

Postby jackos » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:25 pm

metalsmurf wrote:
50402586_2264239813858004_6865831945113174016_n.jpg

I got exactly the same reply from "Angus" about the ticket problem, word for word, despite not writing that I had "missed out on this occasion". :bounce: Hopefully emailing concerns will ensure they sort things out for the next game.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:42 pm

jackos wrote:We're over for the WBA game in Feb so I checked what sales were like for Norwich after they went on sale to members this morning, they went on sale at 09:00 and were sold out before 09:30 ... Mini-season ticket looks like a good investment for anyone local ....

This is Friday night now if you didn’t know

jackos

Postby jackos » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:58 am

AndyPaul wrote:This is Friday night now if you didn’t know

I did, but thanks anyway :) We've over all week thank god. Normally fly over Fridays.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:01 am

jackos wrote:
AndyPaul wrote:This is Friday night now if you didn’t know

I did, but thanks anyway :) We've over all week thank god. Normally fly over Fridays.

:cheers:

jackos

Postby jackos » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:24 pm

Correct decision

:cheers: :cheers:

YEP wrote:Leeds United members will no longer be able to bulk-buy match tickets after a crackdown on sales.
Tickets for the upcoming Championship match against Norwich City at Elland Road sold out in just two hours after members and season ticket holders used their buying privileges to snap up extra seats - prompting complaints that other fans were unable to access them.
Due to the significant demand for tickets this season, the club have now decided to cut the number of extra tickets members can purchase from nine to four for the remainder of the season. The new rules come into force ahead of the Bolton Wanderers fixture on Saturday February 23.

From the Bolton game onwards, tickets will be sold to platinum, gold and season ticket holders on a first-come-first-served basis, with any remaining tickets made available to silver members and then for general sale

alienbumnote

Postby alienbumnote » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:16 am

:rambo: Just checked Ipswich website, it seem there tickets for final game of the season go on sale 15th of April, dosent seem to be control over who can purchase them..... :rambo:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/tickets/matches-on-sale-page/
:thumbl: LUFC RULES OK! :thumbl:

alienbumnote

Postby alienbumnote » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:41 am

:thumbl: LUFC RULES OK! :thumbl:

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Going to freestyle it on Saturday. If I can't get a Leeds spare beforehand or outside ground, Blues sell tickets on match days so can hopefully cruise in that way. For once my brummy accent will be useful. Anyone going?

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:49 pm

alienbumnote wrote:they are expecting us too!

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/453431/page:1

Has the potential to get a bit Bournemouth-y, as one of them mentions. It's tempting, definitely.

SimonB

Postby SimonB » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:33 pm

Mindo wrote:Going to freestyle it on Saturday. If I can't get a Leeds spare beforehand or outside ground, Blues sell tickets on match days so can hopefully cruise in that way. For once my brummy accent will be useful. Anyone going?

I am :mrgreen: Wellington pub as a starting point :drunk:
We had a meeting at work today and I was asked what steps I would take in the event of a fire. Apparently "fucking big ones" wasn't the right answer

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:36 pm

SimonB wrote:
Mindo wrote:Going to freestyle it on Saturday. If I can't get a Leeds spare beforehand or outside ground, Blues sell tickets on match days so can hopefully cruise in that way. For once my brummy accent will be useful. Anyone going?

I am :mrgreen: Wellington pub as a starting point :drunk:

Don't forget your magnifying glass and litmus paper to test the ph of the beer. An absolute magnet for weirdos that place.....

Return to “The Square Ball”