O/T Earworms

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Tycipa

Re: O/T Earworms

Postby Tycipa » Mon May 01, 2017 8:29 am

Cheers Munson, had never heard of PMJ before your post. Now I do. I particularly like the mad tap dancing toons too.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Mon May 01, 2017 9:01 am

Tycipa wrote:Cheers Munson, had never heard of PMJ before your post. Now I do. I particularly like the mad tap dancing toons too.

I strangely like it.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Munson

Postby Munson » Mon May 01, 2017 9:04 am

There's a couple of crackers in there, but be warned, you can't go back to the original version without their mash up bleeding in. And they may never leave your skull...

I wasn't quite ready for tappy tap on Sweet Child of Mine :shock:

The Blink 182 with the clown is worth a listen too, but for eye (and ear) candy, stick with Hayley Reinhart.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Mon May 01, 2017 10:27 am

Munson wrote:There's a couple of crackers in there, but be warned, you can't go back to the original version without their mash up bleeding in. And they may never leave your skull...

I wasn't quite ready for tappy tap on Sweet Child of Mine :shock:

The Blink 182 with the clown is worth a listen too, but for eye (and ear) candy, stick with Hayley Reinhart.

The version of Stacey's Mon is great :|
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed May 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Picked this up on a mixtape and the fucker won't leave me alone.

I've had worse TBF

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:02 pm

I had a proper left field earworm today

Return to “The Square Ball”