The state of UK politics

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Blackwhite

Re: The state of UK politics

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:47 am

Get a load of this, cast iron evidence of our pariah status as one of the most financially corrupt countries in the world (look into it, we are). And I bet none of you fuckers will even care.

BoZo doesn't even want to look into it. Becoming very familiar by now, from the DoNothing cunt.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:56 am

There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:20 am

Blackwhite wrote:Get a load of this, cast iron evidence of our pariah status as one of the most financially corrupt countries in the world (look into it, we are). And I bet none of you fuckers will even care.

BoZo doesn't even want to look into it. Becoming very familiar by now, from the DoNothing cunt.

Got me there, guilty as charged. The chairman of my local workingmans club is also corrupt, he's always nicking a few quid when he empties the fruit machine every Saturday morning, I couldn't give a fuck about that either. I have faults, I'm sometimes not as honest as I should be, nicked an Action Man from Woolworths when I was about 12. The guilt of that often wakes me up in the middle of the night screaming 'The big boys made me do it' at the top of my voice.
Good luck to anyone that can cream a few quid here and there (As long as they're able to sleep at nights).

Now if someone asked me if I cared about a pod of Dolphins recently arriving in the Swansea Bay eating the Mackerel shoals that would be a different thing - the fucking bloody bastard smiling cunts :thumbd:

And If Boris used some of that corrupt cash to give the French and Spanish trawler fleet captains a backhander to fuck off out of our waters, I'd help him to embezzle myself :thumbl:
Phisher/Email fraudster.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:33 pm

26 and counting
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:40 pm

Blackwhite wrote:26 and counting

It doesn't matter.
Nothing matters.
Cummings was in Russia for a few years, what was he doing there? Testing his eyesight perhaps?
Let's imagine...
Imagine that 26 Labour MPs were found to have taken money from the Russians and Seamus Milne had been working in Russia for a few years doing who-knows-wot.
Now THAT would matter.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Elphicke convicted, then. Likely to get sent down in a month or so

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:46 pm

Evgeny Lebedev, Peer of the Realm.

Tell you what, it's a good job all these Brexity fuckers have got the whole patriotism gig nailed down hard.
Member of a clique

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm

Sir Philip May - for services to walking 3 feet behind his wife?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:06 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Evgeny Lebedev, Peer of the Realm.

Tell you what, it's a good job all these Brexity fuckers have got the whole patriotism gig nailed down hard.

:pig: :pig: :pig:
:pig: :elephant: :pig:
.:pig: :pig: :pig:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:10 pm

Are we living in some Brasseye sting?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:35 pm

Strange bedfellows indeed.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:25 am

Totally is. Absolute state of it. Hedgies, brothers and spouses, Fellow Travelers, and Russian assets. Full your boots while the country still has blood in its veins. Furlough ending soon so lots of voters are going to experience UC in full glory.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:48 am

Blackwhite wrote:https://twitter.com/PickardJE/status/1289211498087084032?s=19

Totally is. Absolute state of it. Hedgies, brothers and spouses, Fellow Travelers, and Russian assets. Full your boots while the country still has blood in its veins. Furlough ending soon so lots of voters are going to experience UC in full glory.

Very much get a sense of a gaggle of vultures picking over the last vestiges of flesh before flying away.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:24 pm

??

Member of a clique

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:35 pm

Jeremy Hunt hasn't tweeted since he went to that illegal house party on Thursday night
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:24 pm

Oh I should enjoy that, very much.
Member of a clique

Devi

Postby Devi » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:08 am

Who do we think it is then, people? A years worth of alleged incidents...
I like it. What is it?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:24 am

Devi wrote:Who do we think it is then, people? A years worth of alleged incidents...

I will be steering clear of comment as apparently he was in a relationship with the victim and she might be identifiable.

Edit: but I will be a horrible cunt and repeat the line that reached me last night, that the MP in question may merely have been testing his penis...

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:42 pm

Anyone else know why the Tory Chief Whip drives a van? And can anybody else hear a faint sound of banging and scratching from inside? Is that a clown costume on the passenger seat?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:19 pm

Return to “The Square Ball”