kennyb's own we're not drowning but swimming up that old Swanee river jobbie!

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:29 am

I'm that fckin confident and unsuperstitious (is that a word?) bart toneet....that what could go wrong with this !

Take it away Bert Ammons....watch those facial expressions boys...like mine for tonight.

Shake rattle and boogie em Bertie boys !

Shaft them pitmen down Welsh's own garden mine...

:basket:

Must dash.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Re: kennyb's own we're not drowning but swimming up that old Swanee river jobbie!

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:41 pm

After todays Stoke pummelling and no injuries i'm expecting the same side to fcking ruin Swans play off hopes and even if we don't we'll smash em in dem der play offs, he might do a couple of rotations though keepin some legs fresh.

Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

welshwhite

Re: kennyb's own we're not drowning but swimming up that old Swanee river jobbie!

Postby welshwhite » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Any team news?
Phisher/Email fraudster.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:25 pm

As above ya dumb fck.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:57 pm

kennyb41 wrote:As above ya dumb fck.

Fair comment, do you think we'll get the ten points if we need them all.
Phisher/Email fraudster.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:00 pm

10 points ! 10 fcking points !!......Are you blind ? We have 5 games to go and 5 x 3 = 15 when i went to school

15 fckin points is what we're gonna get !...15 fckin points !!!

Now get off this thread.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:09 pm

kennyb41 wrote:10 points ! 10 fcking points !!......Are you blind ? We have 5 games to go and 5 x 3 = 15 when i went to school

15 fckin points is what we're gonna get !...15 fckin points !!!

Now get off this thread.

We just need ten to be sure.
Phisher/Email fraudster.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:16 pm

That's a worried pessimists not confident superstitious way you look at it.

I look at it like they're all friendlies, we have a squad of world class players from 1 to 25, can put any 11 out we want and play with a Leeds swagger of that match v Soton in 70's and will also score more goals that if the ref gives Oppo's 2 penalties and they score 1 off the woodwork and we gift them an own goal - they still won't have enough luck to do us.

Yes, it's that simple.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:30 pm

1Butland
14Smith
6Batth
37Collins
15Martins Indi
25Powell
24Cousins
26Campbell
22Clucas
11McClean
9Vokes................Who r ya ? who r ya ?

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:31 pm

Ooops.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:36 pm

Multi tasking Ken?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:00 pm

Ontolly wrote:Multi tasking Ken?

Working the shaft while cupping the balls.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:23 pm

Who r ya ..who r ya ^

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:25 pm

Ontolly wrote:Multi tasking Ken?

Multi threading mi auld mucker

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:12 pm

I'm that confident...we're 1-0 up in this as well !

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:13 pm

ooops again

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:44 pm

100% same team na.

AmarinderBedi

Postby AmarinderBedi » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:25 pm

All hail the kenny! :king:

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:35 pm

AmarinderBedi wrote:All hail the kenny! :king:

:queen: :salute: :cheers:

Must dash.

Phisher/Email fraudster.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:06 pm

Oh do please stop it boys :oops: ...I gotta dash mysen

No stoppin this confident fcker now.

:mrgreen:

Must dash

Return to “The Square Ball”