Boring Luton Cyberkop title.

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Devi

Re: Boring Luton Cyberkop title.

Postby Devi » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:33 am

Losing Dallas is a proper ball ache. He's been our best player since the restart IMO.
I like it. What is it?

Professor Weeto

Postby Professor Weeto » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:37 am

Devi wrote:Losing Dallas is a proper ball ache. He's been our best player since the restart IMO.

Alioski has made team better every time he's come on since the restart, and he'll presumably come in at left back. It is a shame though as I liked the look of the team (against uber-defensive opposition like Luton, not sure about Blackburn) with Dallas at right back and Ayling at centre back.

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:40 am

Professor Weeto wrote:
Devi wrote:Losing Dallas is a proper ball ache. He's been our best player since the restart IMO.

Alioski has made team better every time he's come on since the restart, and he'll presumably come in at left back. It is a shame though as I liked the look of the team (against uber-defensive opposition like Luton, not sure about Blackburn) with Dallas at right back and Ayling at centre back.

Hopefully he will play BD at left back. Alioski in front of him and JH on other side so Costa doesn’t have to play.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:05 pm

Losing Dallas is shite in itself but also losing Alioski coming on off the bench is also a blow.

BC

Postby BC » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Tommy wrote:Losing Dallas is shite in itself but also losing Alioski coming on off the bench is also a blow.

Yea, looks a much better player coming on than starting imo.

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:37 pm

I thought that Alioski initially looked a much better player when he was switched to left back and could see the play in front of him that when played as a winger - especially as the offside rule seems to be a mystery to him. He then had a few iffy games and Dallas was switched to LB, where he excelled. I would much prefer to have Alioksi partnered with Harrison that having Douglas play, as the latter struggles to get back if he ever crosses half-way.

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:19 pm

Shock news that floodlights not to blame for Bamford miss https://motleedsnews.com/comment/mot-vi ... w-be-made/

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:28 pm

from the above article this is fairly interesting..
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:05 pm

Quiffy wrote:from the above article this is fairly interesting..

Not sure I agree with the "fairness" rating though. We conceded both goals as a result of our own mistakes and whilst we may have had 17 shots or whatever, only the attempt that Bamford blocked looked as though it might produce a goal, which may have been disallowed for offside in any event.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:30 pm

Bobbycollins wrote:
Quiffy wrote:from the above article this is fairly interesting..

Not sure I agree with the "fairness" rating though. We conceded both goals as a result of our own mistakes and whilst we may have had 17 shots or whatever, only the attempt that Bamford blocked looked as though it might produce a goal, which may have been disallowed for offside in any event.

some say there's lies, damn lies and statistics.

we need a score on your qualitative data otherwise your real life experience? it didn't happen.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Return to “The Square Ball”