Boring Luton Cyberkop title.

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
welshwhite

Re: Boring Luton Cyberkop title.

Postby welshwhite » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:37 pm

We've taken 4 points out of a possible 9, we were shocking in the box tonight just as we were against Cardiff.

Costa is exciting to watch as he darts down the right but he produces zilch, fucking jack shit.
Bamford needs dropping, he worked hard but once again he's firing blanks.

We need Roberts up top and give Shacks a go on the right, he's proved he can add assists in the few games he's played for us.
Phisher/Email fraudster.

BARE-NAKED-LADY

Postby BARE-NAKED-LADY » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:39 pm

metalsmurf wrote:
BARE-NAKED-LADY wrote:
metalsmurf wrote:Don't even think it was a miss, it went behind him. Fuck me, that's poor

He mis-timed it. I don't usually get on the Bamford bandwagon, but that was truely awful.

The Costa miss was just as bad. WTF is wrong with them?

The only positive I can take from this, is the fact we did not lose. Last year we would have.

Ben White awful tonight. Just goes to show he's still young and learning. We missed Cooper's leadership at the back. Probably why Ben was a bit poor too.

Yeah, one defensive mistake again. Oh well on to Blackburn, they lost to Barnsley tonight and had a red card.

I'm not convinced we'll win. Have a feeling we'll be promoted at Derby however, so a few more agonising matches until then!
B-N-L

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:41 pm

Yay......
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:41 pm

welshwhite wrote:We've taken 4 points out of a possible 9, we were shocking in the box tonight just as we were against Cardiff.

Costa is exciting to watch as he darts down the right but he produces zilch, fucking jack shit.

We need Roberts up top and give Shacks a go on the right, he's proved he can add assists in the few games he's played for us.

I agree with all of that but we both know Bielsa won't change it.
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

BARE-NAKED-LADY

Postby BARE-NAKED-LADY » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:42 pm

welshwhite wrote:We've taken 4 points out of a possible 9, we were shocking in the box tonight just as we were against Cardiff.

This. The Costa part. Sigh.
B-N-L

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:43 pm

£15m , but he’s ok apparently does a job etc.

The clueless fuckwits on here need to hang their heads

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:44 pm

I think the Blackburn red card will be overturned

We need our better players starting and back ‘at it’ again.

Agree on Ayling & Klich but White, Harrison & Phillips have been below par as well.

It has taken Pablo & Alioski’s intervention to get us going in the last 2 games.

Bamford is a big soft twat, sick to death of him.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:44 pm

:D yeah, tyler roberts is a right player. :D
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:45 pm

Yeboah wrote:The clueless fuckwits on here need to hang their heads

Come on now. You're just being disruptive and offensive.

The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:46 pm

Ontolly wrote:
Yeboah wrote:The clueless fuckwits on here need to hang their heads

Come on now. You're just being disruptive and offensive.

Hopefully... :thumbl: :cheers:

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:47 pm

BARE-NAKED-LADY wrote:Ben White awful tonight.

Interesting, I didn't think so. I'll concede that he should have made a tackle on their lad who scored but I wouldn't have thought he had that finish in his locker either so can't blame him. If he'd chopped him we'd likely say that was wrong too. I think with Berardi still on the pitch we might not have conceded that. A bit of hubris to take him off at that point to be honest.

Overall that was the third match in a row that went basically how I'd assumed it would beforehand. I can't shake the creeping feeling that our ceiling under Bielsa is third. We're supposedly this formidable attacking side but every player is light at least half as many goals as they have scored thus far. It's not just Bamford, it's all of them. A lot of that is admittedly because of how teams set up against us but isn't it our responsibility to find another gear or a way through? I really do feel like we need West Brom to absolutely shit the bed because I think Brentford are going to win most of their remaining matches, if not all. Nobody seems to sit back against them and it doesn't matter if they do because they have three forwards on fine goalscoring form and we don't even have one.

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:48 pm

rss1969 wrote:I think the Blackburn red card will be overturned

We need our better players starting and back ‘at it’ again.

Agree on Ayling & Klich but White, Harrison & Phillips have been below par as well.

It has taken Pablo & Alioski’s intervention to get us going in the last 2 games.

Bamford is a big soft twat, sick to death of him.

Funnily enough during the Fulham game, Steve Mc. said similar.

That he took him on loan to Derby to play as CF but had to play him out on the right as he wasn’t tough enough.

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:49 pm

BARE-NAKED-LADY wrote:

This. The Costa part. Sigh.

If we did the PB/TR swap against Fulham why didn’t we at least try it tonight?

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:03 pm

Yeah, show some love, Yebs. Give it a real try, you'll feel a lot better for it deep inside your soul :thumbl:
Phisher/Email fraudster.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Tommy wrote:
BARE-NAKED-LADY wrote:Ben White awful tonight.

Interesting, I didn't think so. I'll concede that he should have made a tackle on their lad who scored but I wouldn't have thought he had that finish in his locker either so can't blame him. If he'd chopped him we'd likely say that was wrong too. I think with Berardi still on the pitch we might not have conceded that. A bit of hubris to take him off at that point to be honest.

Overall that was the third match in a row that went basically how I'd assumed it would beforehand. I can't shake the creeping feeling that our ceiling under Bielsa is third. We're supposedly this formidable attacking side but every player is light at least half as many goals as they have scored thus far. It's not just Bamford, it's all of them. A lot of that is admittedly because of how teams set up against us but isn't it our responsibility to find another gear or a way through? I really do feel like we need West Brom to absolutely shit the bed because I think Brentford are going to win most of their remaining matches, if not all. Nobody seems to sit back against them and it doesn't matter if they do because they have three forwards on fine goalscoring form and we don't even have one.

I thought he was mostly good but I saw the goal coming a mile off, he wasn't close enough and made it possible for the striker to open his body, that's really poor and will stop him excelling at PL level. Twice in a week. Sure, both are exceptional finishes but neither were under anything like enough pressure.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:18 pm

One thing that probably outs me as being every bit the knee-jerk reactionary idiot that I undoubtedly am is that I do wonder how truly terrible Ryan Edmondson must be. I absolutely believe that he's not good enough to start or even play for half an hour but can't believe given what we've seen of him at every level he's played at that he couldn't be a threat for say, six minutes of injury time for example. I've seen the ball bounce off him and go into the goal so many times for the U18s/U23s there must be something to him.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:25 pm

welshwhite wrote:Yeah, show some love, Yebs. Give it a real try, you'll feel a lot better for it deep inside your soul :thumbl:

I sense a lot of pain with this one Welsh. He really needs us.

Ok Yeboah let me open up to you. I love you.

Tommy

Boring Luton Cyberkop title.

Postby Tommy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:33 pm

I love you and I’m in love with you.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:39 pm

I love you too, Yebbers.

Phisher/Email fraudster.

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:48 pm