Boring Luton Cyberkop title.

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
welshwhite

Boring Luton Cyberkop title.

Postby welshwhite » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:56 am

Just trying my luck with a similar winning cyberkop title.

Tonight we have a Rhondda opposition manager versus a Rhondda Leeds Utd fan.

Come on, Me!

I've played against him a few times when he was a defender for Merthyr Tydfil and the shit cunt could never get near me :thumbl:
Phisher/Email fraudster.

Chieftain626

Re: Boring Luton Cyberkop title.

Postby Chieftain626 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:02 pm

Seems the type of game we could get frustrated in. Early goal and we are winning 4-0

If not 1-0 Leeds last minute

They will want the points but will look like a free hit if they get anything.

If it’s still tied late in the game they will try settle for a point.

Come on Leeds

Get into em

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:05 pm

Luton are in good form (if you include pre-lockdown matches). They just beat Swansea away and Brentford before the lockdown. Nathan Jones is a really weird bloke and no doubt he'll be looking to get another picture to frame. A win on the road would be huge for them given the situation at Hull, Huddersfield and Sheffield Utd. It was a scrap down there and I'd imagine it will be again. I'm considerably less confident than I was against Fulham on the whole.

Need another Bamford goal for the sake of his confidence. He played very well in the away leg and can hopefully do the same. If we get the first goal again I reckon we'll do it.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:17 pm

I was quite confident and relaxed about this until I saw this CK title. Bricking it now. Has anyone on here ever had back to back CK wins?
Member of a clique

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:21 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:I was quite confident and relaxed about this until I saw this CK title. Bricking it now. Has anyone on here ever had back to back CK wins?

Not until tonight :thumbl:
Phisher/Email fraudster.

Chieftain626

Postby Chieftain626 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:12 pm

welshwhite wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:I was quite confident and relaxed about this until I saw this CK title. Bricking it now. Has anyone on here ever had back to back CK wins?

Pretty sure I did last season, that ended well...

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:23 pm

Very dangerous game this one & Im sure El Loco wont take them lightly
From the restart 4 pints out 6
One defeat in last 8 games, getting them off the near certain exit foot of the table & into a real relegation dog fight

However its all about us, we have more than enough on our day to put them away, after a very stout defensive performance & with now a bit more match fitness we cut out the self inflicting errors that cost us v the Welsh.

Not expecting Pablo to start, as he's still nursing / managing his hammy's for the run in.
Mad as Hatter Alioski/Povedo start over Costa (carrying a knock?

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:28 pm

Oh fuck, just looked at their form as well. I'll be behind the sofa again tonight.
Andymac

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:32 pm

Second from bottom, most goals against, most defeats... calm, gentlemen.

BC

Postby BC » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:32 pm

Verrryy nervous about this one. Seem like an ideal cocktail of shithouses to do us over.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:38 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Second from bottom, most goals against, most defeats... calm, gentlemen.

1) 6th in form table.
2) Leeds.

Oh, and Izzy Brown.
Conclave member

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:47 pm

It was smash and grab against Swansea apparently. We’ll definitely have all the play again, of that you can be assured, it’ll boil down to whether we can be as ruthless as vs Fulham or as tepid as against Cardiff
Keep Fighting

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:48 pm

We know they’re going to sit deep and attempt to Cardiff us. Be nice if we were sure of Pablo to be there to pick them open.
Member of a clique

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:56 pm

welshwhite wrote:

:mrgreen: I like that.

My son just sent me summat after me mentioning his Wigan could do us a favour next week against Brentford who have their Luton next week v Wigan (work that out shit fer)

Anyhows on some 'playmaker' app or tinternet thingymebob Wigan are above every fcker in all leagues on summat (dunno what) but it goes summat like - Wigan have not conceded a goal since Mid Feb ( my son says they got all their best defenders fit again) And they've lost just once since Jan 19th, joining them at the top of this 'playmaker' thing are Wolves followed by Scum Chelsea Derby.

Point i'm trying to make is, fck me you can find some shyte on tinternet these days.

I'd be tempted tonight to start with same team but put Roberts on the bench with Pablo to save them both, start The Shack in his place and ready to change it in an instant if not working coz there's 5 subs can be used anyhow.

Best i con say - Costa is better than The Sack that is Shyte - but keep the 15m in ya pocket if it's still possible, and Bert, i trusts thi 100% if thas sin summat tha dunt like in Kev, i'm presuming it's attitude.

:basket:

Israel are cunts.

Must dash.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:00 pm

Ponte wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Second from bottom, most goals against, most defeats... calm, gentlemen.

1) 6th in form table.
2) Leeds.

Oh, and Izzy Brown.

Yes, yes, I know all that shite. My words were in response to the sudden loss of sphincter control from the usual Nervous Nellies.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:00 pm

Changed manager & have improved -It was most defeats but now One defeat in last 8

Restart form
Welsh away 0-1 win
Preston 1-1 draw

most goal conceded ? overall yes but not since Feb -not exactly flood gates...& shut the door now only 7 goals in last 8 games (3 by Bowyers mob)
for a team that had prior to Feb, in 31 games shipped in 66 goals they have improved

March
Wigan away 0-0
Stoke 1-1
Beat Brentford 2-1
Feb
Charleton loss3-1 (drawing 1-1 upto 61mins Peno)
Beat Smoggies away 0-1
Beat Windoes 1-0
loss Cardiff 0-1 (73 mins goal)

They are 3 pints from getting to 4th from bottom & out of relegation, 7 teams in relegation dog fight

ITS ALL ABOUT US & game management but they are not to be taken lightly- this is like facing lower league club in a Cup game..

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:03 pm

No, this is like facing someone that is fighting for all the points they can get to stay up.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:09 pm

All we need is 3 or 4 early goals....

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Ponte wrote:

1) 6th in form table.
2) Leeds.

Oh, and Izzy Brown.

thankfully eunan o'kane is injured. :elephant:
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Chieftain626 wrote:
Pretty sure I did last season, that ended well...

BobbyD holds the record, 7 straight cyberkop wins :cheers:
Phisher/Email fraudster.

Return to “The Square Ball”