The Kiko Casilla Storm Brewing Cyberkop

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
AndyPaul

The Kiko Casilla Storm Brewing Cyberkop

Postby AndyPaul » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:54 am

There's a storm brewing both with the weather and with Kiko if he makes another mistake. Bristol are no mugs but we've got to win. I'm going today. 3rd game of the season. Don't care if the game is shit as long as we win!

dirty leeds

Re: The Kiko Casilla Storm Brewing Cyberkop

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:01 am

They played on Wednesday so have had less recovery time. Therefore, it should be a case of Pert, Firm and Bouncy Leeds v Sagging Bristols [as someone might have dubbed it had they started the cyberkop, but didn't because they missed their fucking chance by reading Private Eye when having a relaxing morning shite. Business as usual. Ho-ho.].
Same team, obvs. Wonder if The Povster is going to be allowed back on the bench?

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:03 am

Fuck me, I just noticed the score last night - 4-4!
And there's WBA v Forest at 12:30pm.
Best get that bloody dog round t'park.

Bobbycollins

Postby Bobbycollins » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:11 am

AndyPaul wrote:There's a storm brewing both with the weather and with Kiko if he makes another mistake. Bristol are no mugs but we've got to win. I'm going today. 3rd game of the season. Don't care if the game is shit as long as we win!

Casting my mind back to 2016, I witnessed one of the most dire 45 minutes of football seen on the planet when we played newly promoted Bristol City in a match where we were terrible and they were worse. I remember being slumped in my seat at half time thinking that the world was coming to an end as the best player on the pitch was some unknown from Bristol with a pony tail - welcome Luke Ayling. We were Silvestri, Wooton, Bellusci, Cooper, Taylor, Bridcutt, Murphy, Dallas, Cook, Carayol, Doukara and with respect to Cooper and Dallas who are now immeasurably better under Bielsa, that was a very poor starting eleven.

Today we will win and play well.

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:11 am

There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:20 am

Hadn't looked at that other daft thread you started but guessed that must be what you are referring to. I think you just lost out to Andy.

There was a nice Coonawara shiraz in my local ALDI t'other day. Not sure who made it but for £7 it was worth the risk. And you?

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:27 am

dirty leeds wrote:Hadn't looked at that other daft thread you started but guessed that must be what you are referring to. I think you just lost out to Andy.

There was a nice Coonawara shiraz in my local ALDI t'other day. Not sure who made it but for £7 it was worth the risk. And you?

I didn’t start the other CK. But my name in the title will surely guarantee a win. Hope AP and you haven’t jinxed us!

Coonawarra is a good region but they grow better cab sav than shiraz there. Check out one of their Cab Savs.

I’m on a Clare valley Shiraz tonight.

You interested in the stand up course?
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:33 am

Vampire wrote:Coonawarra is a good region but they grow better cab sav than shiraz there. Check out one of their Cab Savs.

I know, that's why I said 'worth the risk'.

Two Aussies go into a bar. Turns out they're both cunts.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:36 am

Why does LUTV have this as a 19.45 when every other fucker has it at 15.00?

And I can't find a list of territories the video streams to, anybody got any info? Edit, just "outside UK and Ireland". Sounds ok.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:37 am

dirty leeds wrote:
Vampire wrote:Coonawarra is a good region but they grow better cab sav than shiraz there. Check out one of their Cab Savs.

I know, that's why I said 'worth the risk'.

Two Aussies go into a bar. Turns out they're both cunts.

Their Shiraz won’t be bad - just not as good as their cab sav. And as you say seven bucks a good price.

Two Aussies in a bar needs work. Meanwhile, any chance you could try and explain that gag about Me R’s keyboard? I’m sure one more attempt will get it over the line.

:mrgreen:

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:40 am

Blackwhite wrote:And I can't find a list of territories the video streams to, anybody got any info?

You’re asking others about streams?????

Normally that’s the only insight you provide on a CK.

:mrgreen:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:01 am

Stop teasing em now Vamps their heads have been battered enough for the time being, albeit mainly by themselves.

:basket:

Must dash.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:07 am

Think I might lob a fiver on Knacker Wells to score first, see where that gets us.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:08 am

I can see Kiko having a worldie today and then being banned for the rest of the season

Now let’s get into em

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:22 am

Oheddieeddie wrote:I can see Kiko having a worldie today and then being banned for the rest of the season

Sounds fine to me TBH
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:02 pm

I’m not going today and not watching at home either. Should see us win well then
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Ballgirl

Postby Ballgirl » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:14 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Think I might lob a fiver on Knacker Wells to score first, see where that gets us.

Buy at 18 SMM with Spreadex - we win 6-2 but he scores twice in the second half :thumbl:
Prediction League Champion 2015-16

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:31 pm

Sky bloke on the lunchtime kick-off just now: "... or can Forest produce a performance similar to that against Leeds last week?"

Well if they do, they'll fucking lose.

A draw will do me.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:37 pm

Ballgirl wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:Think I might lob a fiver on Knacker Wells to score first, see where that gets us.

Buy at 18 SMM with Spreadex - we win 6-2 but he scores twice in the second half :thumbl:

I don’t gamble often enough to know what any of that means so I just took 10/1, sorry.
HM Collector Of Parcels

topbin

Postby topbin » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:47 pm

We’re a mad 1.39 on Betfair - got £15 on that not happening

Return to “The Square Ball”