welshwhite wrote:I'm undecided if I'd like Harrison here permanent, or Costa for that matter.
I'm sure we could use the amount of our transfer kitty they'd both cost on a better pair of players than those two (although they're both looking a little better lately).
Bielsa obviously thinks Harrison is better than Clarke so on that basis Harrison could cost over £10m.
If we are throwing money around lets spend it on White.
JimbobMaloney wrote:I can't be arsed checking - how long's Harrison got on his contract at city?
jackos wrote:JimbobMaloney wrote:I can't be arsed checking - how long's Harrison got on his contract at city?
Jack signed a 1 year contract extension with City to 30.06.2022 before joining us on loan.
JimbobMaloney wrote:Cheers Jackos. I did have a quick look later on and (the site I looked at said) he's on £51k a week! I'm genuinely surprised if that's true - have I just fallen behind the times when it comes to premier league youth prospect weekly wages?
Paris St-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi has been charged by Swiss prosecutors following an investigation into the awarding of media rights for Fifa tournaments.
Al-Khelaifi is accused of inciting criminal mismanagement in connection with allegations Jerome Valcke "exploited his position" as Fifa general secretary.
Valcke is charged with accepting bribes, criminal mismanagement and falsification of documents.
It is alleged he accepted "undue advantages" in exchange for TV rights.
On Thursday, Al-Khelaifi said he expected the charge against him would be "proven completely groundless and without any substance whatsoever".
Switzerland's attorney general announced on Thursday that charges had been brought against Valcke, Al-Khelaifi and a third businessman over rights for various World Cup and Confederations Cup tournaments between 2018 and 2030.
Valcke is accused of accepting rent-free accommodation in an Italian villa bought by Al-Khelaifi, who is chairman of the BeIN media group.
The charges relate to Valcke's time as Fifa general secretary between 2013 and 2015 when he is accused of influencing the award of media rights for Italy and Greece.
A further bribery complaint against Al-Khelaifi has been dropped after Fifa reached an "amicable agreement" with the Qatari businessman at the end of January, the statement added.
Those allegations were in connection with the award of media rights for the World Cup tournaments in 2026 and 2030.
"I am pleased that all charges of bribery in connection with the 2026 and 2030 World Cups have been dropped," said Al-Khelaifi.
"As I have said vehemently and repeatedly for three years, the charges have not - and have never had - any basis whatsoever, either in fact or law.
"It is now - finally - indisputable fact that the 2026 and 2030 agreements were negotiated at arm's length and without any improper influence in any form.
"After the most forensic public, private, lawful and unlawful scrutiny of all my dealings, I have been cleared of all suspicions of bribery and the case has been dismissed definitively and conclusively."
Al-Khelaifi, 45, joined Uefa's executive committee in February after being elected by the European Club Association (ECA) to be one of its two Uefa delegates in January.
LSD&2Es wrote:Is this and the Man Coty stuff all driven by UEFA wanting to put the Arabs back in their box? Timing seems a bit suspect.