Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
dirty leeds

Re: Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:42 am

Fat Frank confirmed at Chelsea: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48632172

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:21 am

dirty leeds wrote:Fat Frank confirmed at Chelsea: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48632172

:cheers:
Great start to the day.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:42 am

I think the most interesting thing about this is that it smells of Abramovich getting bored with his toy. If there was any genuine interesting in moving Chelsea forward he wouldn't possibly have appointed FFL; it's just a 'fuck it, nice enough bloke, keep the fans quiet for a bit' move.

He's obviously got the money to do better, he just can't be bothered. This is probably the ultimate outcome for all dick-waving look-at-me billionaire football owners.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:07 am

Also, casual reminder:

“I had a really good chat with David. As a footballer I don’t want to get involved with the campaigning thing but I am a Tory and I really like David Cameron.” - Frank Lampard, 2007

“I have met David Cameron a couple of times and George Osborne – I have a lot of respect for them” - Frank Lampard, 2014

“I’m fascinated by him. He is a very, very interesting character. Love him or hate him, he gets everyone talking.” - Frank Lampard on Donald Trump, 2016

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:27 am

Jesus.

Before I read that I quite liked the guy and his morals.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:06 pm

How long are we giving him, 3-4 months?
#MOT #GAWA

Bnimble

Postby Bnimble » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:30 pm

Time to sit back and enjoy the ride.This will end in (Chelsea) tears.Really pleased they’ve given him the job :D

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:39 pm

What does Yeboah think?

You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:27 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Also, casual reminder:

“I had a really good chat with David. As a footballer I don’t want to get involved with the campaigning thing but I am a Tory and I really like David Cameron.” - Frank Lampard, 2007

“I have met David Cameron a couple of times and George Osborne – I have a lot of respect for them” - Frank Lampard, 2014

“I’m fascinated by him. He is a very, very interesting character. Love him or hate him, he gets everyone talking.” - Frank Lampard on Donald Trump, 2016

Proven popular majority opinions when voiced.

It's not him who's out of step.....

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:22 am

Cocu confirmed at (no more FL's) DC. But fucking hell, state of this pic. Keep small children safely locked indoors.

PC's DC

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:52 am

eric olthwaite wrote:Cocu confirmed at (no more FL's) DC. But fucking hell, state of this pic. Keep small children safely locked indoors.

PC's DC

I quite liked this tweet on the first part of your post:

Be interesting to see how he does, seems he was shite in Turkey last season but decent in Netherlands before that.

As for Frank, I partly wonder if he'll actually do alright, he's going to be forced to blood more youngsters given their transfer ban, his name will buy him a bit of time to get results with them and there's some decent players there. He's spent a year working with Mount so would imagine he'd get a chance but I'm waiting for Izzy Fucking Brown to suddenly look the real deal in the prem.

Tommy

Mickey Apples Appreciation Thread aka The Sack Race

Postby Tommy » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:01 am

Yeboah wrote:It's not him who's out of step.....

Yes it is. I’ve met the next generation, spent a lot of time around them in my volunteering work. As soon as the Brexit voting crusties start to die off things will start to change.

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:36 pm

Tommy wrote:
Yeboah wrote:It's not him who's out of step.....

Yes it is. I’ve met the next generation, spent a lot of time around them in my volunteering work. As soon as the Brexit voting crusties start to die off things will start to change.

Lol, yep ok.

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:53 pm

I was hoping that Lampard would stay TBH.

Without Wilson, Tomori & Mount this season Derby under him would have struggled to make the play-offs. I know a few Derby fans who were less than impressed by him. Until the last 3 games of the season and a 20 minute spell of harikari by us they were bang average for most of it.

Of course the London press will put him down as a tactical genius but they are just as big cunts as he is.

Horrible whingeing classless cunt. Those political comments just about sum him up.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:31 am

Steve Bruce to dump Wednesday for Newcastle. Fucking hell. Ashley is such a cunt.

Wednesday must be thrilled, though. Heh-heh.

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:03 am

The fact that Cashley went to Big Sam first shows you how much disdain he has for the Geordies :)

I've a few mates who are fans and they reckon a 'doing a Leeds' is on the cards for them.
#MOT #GAWA

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:57 am

dirty leeds wrote:Steve Bruce to dump Wednesday for Newcastle. Fucking hell. Ashley is such a cunt.

Wednesday must be thrilled, though. Heh-heh.

Bruce is a cunt, too. Joined Weds who let him sit on his fat arse watching cricket until Feb and he still fucks off at the first opportunity.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

London_White

Postby London_White » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:09 pm

thestraw wrote:The fact that Cashley went to Big Sam first shows you how much disdain he has for the Geordies :)

I've a few mates who are fans and they reckon a 'doing a Leeds' is on the cards for them.

Hmmm
Funny that the only person to say they went for Fat Sam first is....Fat Sam
He said his agent asked him if he was interested - not Ashley, not anyone from the geordies but his own agent, think that's just Sam trying to remind everyone that he hasn't got a gig at the moment

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:22 pm

London_White wrote:
thestraw wrote:The fact that Cashley went to Big Sam first shows you how much disdain he has for the Geordies :)

Hmmm
Funny that the only person to say they went for Fat Sam first is....Fat Sam
He said his agent asked him if he was interested - not Ashley, not anyone from the geordies but his own agent, think that's just Sam trying to remind everyone that he hasn't got a gig at the moment

Haven't seen anyone dispute his claims though
#MOT #GAWA

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:00 pm

Siewert gone at the dog botherers. Fastest Champ sacking ever?
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Return to “The Square Ball”