Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Oheddieeddie

Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Oheddieeddie » Thu May 09, 2019 12:49 am

I've never lost a CyberKop - Don't intend to start now. As extra insurance I've included some BobbyD imagery in the title as he was also undefeated in approximately 447 consecutive CyberKop attempts that took us to the pinnacle of world and galactic football (probably). Where is the lazy fucker anyway?

Now hang onto your shorts folks, as Mr ... We do analysis too is about to have his pulled down. I mean think about it, it's clever playing shite these last few weeks, just so we can subvert their scouting attempts

Brian Clough, Arthur Cox, Roy McFarland, Bruce Rioch, your boys are about to take one hell of a beating.

Remember boys I've got this one, and I never ever lose. Ever. Ever

When we win this I'm going to raise a glass to Burnley & Dale. Are you with me gents?

Oheddieeddie

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Oheddieeddie » Thu May 09, 2019 12:57 am

FFS didn't see that fucker.

THREAD CLOSED
We are using B@stards thread as linked above, and we're going to get hammered :mrgreen:

OWETB

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby OWETB » Thu May 09, 2019 1:06 am

Point of order, it isn't my thread :thumbl:

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu May 09, 2019 5:13 am

This one’s the home leg then.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Thu May 09, 2019 6:46 am

eric olthwaite wrote:This one’s the home leg then.

Works for me.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu May 09, 2019 6:56 am

I'm worried about sticking to hoodoos at a time like this so will be hedging my bets and posting to both, and as my autocorrect just suggested, will also be needing my beers.

Kinell I'm not enjoying this at all and might just go to sleep until it's all over.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:41 am

Release Izzy asap and we go up....yes, it is that simple.

:basket:
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu May 09, 2019 10:46 am

kennyb41 wrote:Release Izzy asap and we go up....yes, it is that simple.

:basket:

I heard on Twitter that he went back to Chelsea after the Ipswich game, heard he's now gone on loan to Berwick Rangers, relegated from the Scottish division two.

Sounds about right :thumbl:

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat May 11, 2019 9:10 pm

So the Tory is available for Round 2? I wouldn’t bother m’self, like. Presumably Pontus is in the frame too.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sun May 12, 2019 5:46 am

eric olthwaite wrote:So the Tory is available for Round 2? I wouldn’t bother m’self, like. Presumably Pontus is in the frame too.

Roofe has to keep his place. I think Pontus is a major doubt anyway?
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sun May 12, 2019 11:03 am

Bamford will be on the bench
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Sun May 12, 2019 11:10 am

metalsmurf wrote:Bamford will be on the bench

Yup, and Shackleton will start.
Hooray!
How much better did we look after he came on?
I punched the air when Forshaw went off.
Totally bossed the game from that point on, which won't be lost on Bielsa.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sun May 12, 2019 4:25 pm

The way he drove straight at them with his first couple of possessions, you could see the Derby back 4 going errr what the fuck, help!
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sun May 12, 2019 4:52 pm

Fully appreciate it’s a dangerous thing to say right now, but has anyone dared contemplate what the ticket arrangements might be for the final? Will STs be likely to be offered more than one? Is our total membership greater than the likely allocation?

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Sun May 12, 2019 4:58 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Fully appreciate it’s a dangerous thing to say right now, but has anyone dared contemplate what the ticket arrangements might be for the final? Will STs be likely to be offered more than one? Is our total membership greater than the likely allocation?

Villa were given 38k tickets for the final last season. With that in mind, I expect ST holders to only be allowed 1 and same with members, pretty much the same as for Wednesday. At the end of the day it's probably the fairest way to do it, I don't really see why I should be able to get extras as a ST holder.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sun May 12, 2019 4:59 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Fully appreciate it’s a dangerous thing to say right now, but has anyone dared contemplate what the ticket arrangements might be for the final? Will STs be likely to be offered more than one? Is our total membership greater than the likely allocation?

EFL site says teams will receive approx 80% of available tickets between them so approx 36k each, we have 22k ST's leaving 14k for memebers, reckon it'll be 1 each

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Sun May 12, 2019 5:06 pm

Ah lads please don’t :pale:

I was close to buying train tickets for the 27th last night (worried the price was going to go up) but in the end I just couldn’t bring myself to put that out in the cosmos
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sun May 12, 2019 5:10 pm

MightyWhite wrote:Ah lads please don’t :pale:

I was close to buying train tickets for the 27th last night (worried the price was going to go up) but in the end I just couldn’t bring myself to put that out in the cosmos

I book my hotel and trains after new year, if we get there I get the footy, if we don't she gets a show and shops, went to see Young Frankenstein last year. Very entertaining.

jackos

Postby jackos » Sun May 12, 2019 5:46 pm

Yesterday morning the flight over Monday morning and back Monday evening cost £120, today the same flights cost 500, so I'm not going. Not a bank holiday here and we're really busy at work, so I've been farting around trying to make my mind up. Guess the flight is full of Leeds already but I won't be one of them :(

Return to “The Square Ball”