GIEFEU Pt 1 (of 3) CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Devi

GIEFEU Pt 1 (of 3) CK

Postby Devi » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:19 am

We need three wins.
We need goals.
We need Cooper.
We need Bamfords scoring boots, Gianni’s Duracell’s, Pablo’s wizardry, Kiko’s calm and Clarke to cause chaos.
We need to channel our inner AndyMac.
We need this.

Ups and downs? At least until the world stops turning round.

WE ARE LEEDS.
I like it. What is it?

AndyPaul

Re: GIEFEU Pt 1 (of 3) CK

Postby AndyPaul » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:48 am

True. We've come this far. Let's not give up now.

Marching on together and also tigers tigers ra ra ra........

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:59 am

I admire your optimism.

Sadly I think it's more than three now.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:38 am

I’m in that state of mind where I’m just praying we’re in striking distance on closing day, which I would guess means them no more than 1 point clear. At least make them go to Stoke needing nothing less than a win.

That said, Norwich are at Stoke Monday. If their wobble continues we might have two to shoot at. Ah, the pills are kicking in at last! :bounce:
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:30 am

Thank fuck it's 4/20...
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:41 am

Die on Good Friday, resurrection on Easter Monday.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:02 am

Mustafaster wrote:Die on Good Friday, resurrection on Easter Monday.

That’s just about the best thing you’ve ever posted.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:58 am

Mustafaster wrote:Die on Good Friday, resurrection on Easter Monday.

It is my genuine belief that we’ll beat Brentford now, just as a bounce back thing. Whether it’s enough to save us is something else entirely.

NB: resurrection on Easter Monday, but then your lad with the beard fucked straight off again. Be careful what you wish for.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:31 am

This cheered me up a bit!
Andymac

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:53 am

The blunts will drop points in at least one game, I'm sure of it. So there's a chance.

Chieftain626

Postby Chieftain626 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:24 pm

As much as I love Barra we need cooper back. Think he deals better with Alioski randomness and lack of positioning.

But it ain’t over things have got to fall right, we need to take care of our own business

Let’s fucking do it now to try avoid football till Monday

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Chieftain626 wrote:As much as I love Barra we need cooper back. Think he deals better with Alioski randomness and lack of positioning.

But it ain’t over things have got to fall right, we need to take care of our own business

Let’s fucking do it now to try avoid football till Monday

He struggled badly yesterday wouldn't be suprised to see Phillips into the back 4 on Monday.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Taking Phillips off lost us the game , a mon avis.

We've lost the last 3 games I've been to, I'm not going to Brentford

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:44 pm

Bit early no Bobby?

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:08 am

the flying pig wrote:The blunts will drop points in at least one game, I'm sure of it. So there's a chance.

This. Both sides will be feeling the pressure and points will be dropped. Indeed both sides have dropped points in three of their last six games so it’s hardly a City/Liverpool situation where nose in front is difficult to budge.

Looking at the fixtures we both play Ipswich and nothing between Stoke and Brentford as opponents. The key fixture looks like Villa on the 28th. If we can win that we have a better than even chance. I wonder if Villa will be saving some legs for the play offs? That could work in our favour.
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

barry white

Postby barry white » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:34 am

the flying pig wrote:The blunts will drop points in at least one game, I'm sure of it. So there's a chance.

Yeah Hull and or Stoke will have points off them.

It will go to last game. It Leeds innit :clown:

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:34 pm

Vampire wrote:

This. Both sides will be feeling the pressure and points will be dropped. Indeed both sides have dropped points in three of their last six games so it’s hardly a City/Liverpool situation where nose in front is difficult to budge.

Looking at the fixtures we both play Ipswich and nothing between Stoke and Brentford as opponents. The key fixture looks like Villa on the 28th. If we can win that we have a better than even chance. I wonder if Villa will be saving some legs for the play offs? That could work in our favour.

Yeah, pretty much agree. [Not bad for a bloke who thinks you have to be music snob to think Abba are overrated shite. I mean, I am a music snob, but you really don't have to be etc etc... ]

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:10 pm

dirty leeds wrote:
Vampire wrote:

Yeah, pretty much agree. [Not bad for a bloke who thinks you have to be music snob to think Abba are overrated shite. I mean, I am a music snob, but you really don't have to be etc etc... ]

Glad you agree on the Championship run in mate, but if you want to take issue on the musical snobbery you should respond to the pertinent question I asked you on the relevant thread.
:mrgreen:
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:36 pm

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Yep, we just need to score some goals. Reminds me of one of the early scenes in the Shining

Wendy: Any ideas yet?
Jack: Lots of ideas, no good ones
Wendy: Well, something'll come. It's just a matter of settling back into the habit of writing every day.
Jack: Yeah.....that’s all it is
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Return to “The Square Ball”