Ex White watch

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
eric olthwaite

Re: Ex White watch

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:24 am

Munson wrote:While I'm on the bus doing a round the world league review, RV kept on t'bench during Samp's opening fixture and a 1-0 loss away to Udinese.

What fickle bastards we are. I’d completely forgotten that, two months ago, our whole season depended on him.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:19 am

eric olthwaite wrote:
Munson wrote:While I'm on the bus doing a round the world league review, RV kept on t'bench during Samp's opening fixture and a 1-0 loss away to Udinese.

What fickle bastards we are. I’d completely forgotten that, two months ago, our whole season depended on him.

Wonder if he's questioning his decision.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:03 am

I'm sure RV is quite happy biding his time to get his chance in the first team - sitting in the sunshine with triple the wages he was getting helps a little.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:11 am

welshwhite wrote:I'm sure RV is quite happy biding his time to get his chance in the first team - sitting in the sunshine with triple the wages he was getting helps a little.

whatever happened to his brother?
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:02 am

Ontolly wrote:
welshwhite wrote:I'm sure RV is quite happy biding his time to get his chance in the first team - sitting in the sunshine with triple the wages he was getting helps a little.

Wiki...

On 18 May 2018, in Leeds' retained list for the 2018/19 season, Leeds announced they would not be renewing Vieira's contract and he would be released upon expiry.[8]

In July 2018, Vieira joined EFL League One side Doncaster Rovers on trial and was named as a trialist amongst their substitutes bench in a pre-season friendly against Grimsby Town where he played as a substitute.[9]He scored for Doncaster in their pre season friendly against Deeping Rangers.[10]

JohnGiles

Postby JohnGiles » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:46 am

welshwhite wrote:
Ontolly wrote:

Wiki...

On 18 May 2018, in Leeds' retained list for the 2018/19 season, Leeds announced they would not be renewing Vieira's contract and he would be released upon expiry.[8]

In July 2018, Vieira joined EFL League One side Doncaster Rovers on trial and was named as a trialist amongst their substitutes bench in a pre-season friendly against Grimsby Town where he played as a substitute.[9]He scored for Doncaster in their pre season friendly against Deeping Rangers.[10]

Encyclopedic

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:39 pm

sam byram - sets up forest's goal with a good cross from the right then goes off injured. his career in microcosm.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

jackos

Postby jackos » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:29 am

Antonsson scored the first goal for Malmö last night when they qualified for the group stage of the Europa League and has had a great start since he moved back to Sweden.

Malmö who have had a tough time in the league this year are flying since Uwe Rösler took over as Manager in the summer.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:29 pm

Ekuban scored on his debut, the useless twat.

Although it was against Galatasaray, so fair play I guess.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:45 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Ekuban scored on his debut, the useless twat.

Although it was against Galatasaray, so fair play I guess.

ekuban has so much, the only thing missing was calm in front of goal. whether that can be learnt i don't know, but he wouldn't have called himself a professional striker if he kept missing all his shots over the previous 5 years, he has a pretty broad skill set and would have morphed into another position, maybe centre back or deep lying midfielder.

if he learns to put balls in backs of nets he puts another zero on his wage demands. it might happen, though i think he's on a loan to buy deal. he might be a steal, a bit of a lukaku at west brom job, if he'd signed for them.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Tommy

Ex White watch

Postby Tommy » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:27 pm

Ekuban was legitimately brilliant when we skinned Monk’s Boro last season. He ran them absolutely ragged.

Tommy

Ex White watch

Postby Tommy » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:03 pm

Matty Pens went on loan to Ipswich apparently? Completely passed me by. Glad we didn’t bring him back, I really don’t think he was up to much.

Tommy

Ex White watch

Postby Tommy » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Kewell’s Notts County lost 5-1 to Exeter and he was sent to the stands. Meanwhile his former club Crawley won away from home.

Devi

Postby Devi » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Couldn’t happen to a nicer etc.
I like it. What is it?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Tommy wrote:Kewell’s Notts County lost 5-1 to Exeter and he was sent to the stands. Meanwhile his former club Crawley won away from home.

Now this makes me insanely smug.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Wait didn't Paul Hart just turn up at county this week as technical director

No matter what a weasel cunt Kewell is, I love Paul Hart and want his teams to win. In my early days of matches at Elland Road his every tackle was greeted with a rousing chorus of......"Paul Hart for England"

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:28 pm

I wish Kewell would just fuck off back to Australia, I'm sure Brett would invite him to one of his wild Barbie's. Brett could supply the burgers and Phil Collins music.

Kewell was on Sky Sports News the other day, I had to turn the channel over.

Ontolly

Ex White watch

Postby Ontolly » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:26 pm

Oheddieeddie wrote:No matter what a weasel cunt Kewell is, I love Paul Hart and want his teams to win. In my early days of matches at Elland Road his every tackle was greeted with a rousing chorus of......"Paul Hart for England"

Ridiculous- Hart is guilty by association and I damn his eyes

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Ontolly wrote:
Oheddieeddie wrote:No matter what a weasel cunt Kewell is, I love Paul Hart and want his teams to win. In my early days of matches at Elland Road his every tackle was greeted with a rousing chorus of......"Paul Hart for England"

Ridiculous- Hart is guilty by association and I damn his eyes

I've set fire to his autograph, just can't understand his need to work with the cunt, He'd walk into most similar jobs :thumbd:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:05 pm

:thumbl:
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Return to “The Square Ball”