New Leeds Home Kit - Fucking Disgusting!!

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
AndyPaul

Re: New Leeds Home Kit - Fucking Disgusting!!

Postby AndyPaul » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:43 pm

I wanted a yellow one

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:45 pm

I would look like a God in that kit.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:55 pm

AndyPaul wrote:I wanted a yellow one

Yeah me too.

I don't hate this though. It's interesting. It's not right but it's also not the worst thing.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:01 pm

Don't instantly love or hate, Might be alright, need some time to get used to it.

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:09 pm

What are we going to wear against Newcastle if we draw them, roll out out the the tap form 3 seasons again again? Why could we just go with a yellow ?
#MOT #GAWA

Devi

Postby Devi » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Instant hate.

It might have worked as a kids pyjama set.

Might.
I like it. What is it?

jackos

Postby jackos » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:11 pm

I love it.. away keeper kit is brilliant as well.. good to have three none white options for the kids.

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:11 pm

AndyPaul wrote:I wanted a yellow one

I think most people did. But there must be a reason why successive regimes have signed off on these wacky kits. Would be interesting to see the sales of the yellow kit from two years ago compared to this kit.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Sorry but I love it.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:14 pm

It's clearly a Marmite one, this.

Me, I'm just impressed with how on trend the club is. That Aphex Twin video only came out two days ago.

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:50 am

Bloody stupid retail outlet!

Did a £110 order of store stuff including the military training top in XL for me. They shipped it today minus that top, and when I called they say out of stock until Xmas (even though the site still shows in stock today)!!

If any kind soul were going near any of the stores were able to snag one (in XL or 2XL) for me (as they may still have some) and post it down south, i would be eternally grateful!?
The Chief: "trust me, you can't have too many years with a club like Leeds."

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:22 pm

LSD&2Es wrote:Bloody stupid retail outlet!

Did a £110 order of store stuff including the military training top in XL for me. They shipped it today minus that top, and when I called they say out of stock until Xmas (even though the site still shows in stock today)!!

If any kind soul were going near any of the stores were able to snag one (in XL or 2XL) for me (as they may still have some) and post it down south, i would be eternally grateful!?

Send me the details of what exactly it is you want and I'll pop down to the shop at ER to see if it's in.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Tycipa wrote:

Send me the details of what exactly it is you want and I'll pop down to the shop at ER to see if it's in.

Cheers mate, it's the new green Military Pro Training Top in XL (or 2XL)

https://shop.leedsunited.com/TSHK64MILI the one Bamford was wearing when he signed

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:50 pm

LSD&2Es wrote:
Tycipa wrote:

https://shop.leedsunited.com/TSHK64MILI the one Bamford was wearing when he signed

None in stock in that size, very popular item apparently. Loads in blue however. The labelling is confusing though (on the inside top label), as the top size is Euro sizes and the one below is UK and they’re one size different.
Getting a whole load of new stock of everything at the end of the month so I was told.
Got myself a new beanie though and pleased that being an ST holder I got 10% off.
Let me know if you want me to try again if they can’t fulfill your order sooner than Xmas.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:08 pm

LSD&2Es wrote:
Tycipa wrote:

Fat cunt :mrgreen:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Ponte wrote:]

Guilty
(and its skinny Italian XL :lol: )

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Tycipa wrote:None in stock in that size, very popular item apparently. Loads in blue however. The labelling is confusing though (on the inside top label), as the top size is Euro sizes and the one below is UK and they’re one size different.
Getting a whole load of new stock of everything at the end of the month so I was told.
Got myself a new beanie though and pleased that being an ST holder I got 10% off.
Let me know if you want me to try again if they can’t fulfill your order sooner than Xmas.

Cheers Pal, why they didn't just send me a blue one instead I dont know!?

Rambo the randy pig

Postby Rambo the randy pig » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Ponte wrote:

Must be a lot of fat cunts around if thy've run out of that size.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:03 pm

I rang the shop this afternoon because I wanted one for myself, they've no x small size ones there either.
Not too disappointed as the kit is fucking awful.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:07 pm

welshwhite wrote:I rang the shop this afternoon because I wanted one for myself, they've no x small size ones there either.
Not too disappointed as the kit is fucking awful.

Any small or I suppose medium left?

Return to “The Square Ball”