Ex White watch

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
welshwhite

Re: Ex White watch

Postby welshwhite » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:18 pm

Sam Byram is on his way to Forest for a season on loan, no doubt Taylor will be taking the same path to his level as a Championship player before long.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:38 pm

welshwhite wrote:Sam Byram is on his way to Forest for a season on loan, no doubt Taylor will be taking the same path to his level as a Championship player before long.

Replacing lichaj? Not sure he's up to it personally.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:30 pm

increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:31 pm

He's actually looking pretty well. More like an athlete gone to seed a little in middle age, less like an obese slob.

Though I bet that food's all for him, with the possible exception of the unidentified pale things on the rack.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:19 am

https://www.arabianbusiness.com/banking ... cial-Share

David Haigh has to pay GFH their money back.

$6m plus costs.

Shall I start a 'Justgiving' account so we can all help him out?

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:43 am

welshwhite wrote:https://www.arabianbusiness.com/banking-finance/400051-dubai-courts-uphold-claims-against-ex-leeds-owner-haigh?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social-Share

David Haigh has to pay GFH their money back.

$6m plus costs.

Shall I start a 'Justgiving' account so we can all help him out?

No.
Andymac

topbin

Postby topbin » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:48 am

Oof. Makes the whole ‘innocent victim’ thing a bit hard to swallow, no?

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:49 am

topbin wrote:Oof. Makes the whole ‘innocent victim’ thing a bit hard to swallow, no?

I think he finds swallowing rather easy.

jackos

Postby jackos » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:19 am

the flying pig wrote:Though I bet that food's all for him, with the possible exception of the unidentified pale things on the rack.

Halloumi by the look of it, there's nothing better on a barbie. Suppliers in Sweden have just issued a warning that they've nearly run out this summer its so popular here. Guess its on 90 of folks barbeques.

Must be the most common veggie alternative in restaurants these days. Ace as a topping on pizza as well.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:29 pm

welshwhite wrote:
topbin wrote:Oof. Makes the whole ‘innocent victim’ thing a bit hard to swallow, no?

I think he finds swallowing rather easy.

:lol:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:01 pm

jackos wrote:
the flying pig wrote:Though I bet that food's all for him, with the possible exception of the unidentified pale things on the rack.

Halloumi by the look of it, there's nothing better on a barbie. Suppliers in Sweden have just issued a warning that they've nearly run out this summer its so popular here. Guess its on 90 of folks barbeques.

Must be the most common veggie alternative in restaurants these days. Ace as a topping on pizza as well.

Yeah, my wife is vegetarian so I've been all over the 'loumi for years. I thought those blobs on fat boy's Barbie looked maybe more like chicken though?

jackos

Postby jackos » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:27 pm

the flying pig wrote:
jackos wrote:. I thought those blobs on fat boy's Barbie looked maybe more like chicken though?

Looks like halloumi to me, doubt even that clown would barbeque chicken without marinating it.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Fucking hate halloumi.

Tasteless squeaky shite.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:29 am

Seems Rob Green is signing for Chelsea.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:56 pm

I remember in the middle of our season under Monk I heard a couple of interviews with Green and he came across as quite incisive and thoughtful. He seemed to have genuine insight into how a defence is organised and articulated it well. I had no opinion of him before but I gather he is actually a reasonably keen student of the game and thus, can serve as a coach of sorts as well as a back-up keeper. He has a lot of experience and can also count towards the number of English players you need (unless I made that up?).

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Tommy wrote:I remember in the middle of our season under Monk I heard a couple of interviews with Green and he came across as quite incisive and thoughtful. He seemed to have genuine insight into how a defence is organised and articulated it well. I had no opinion of him before but I gather he is actually a reasonably keen student of the game and thus, can serve as a coach of sorts as well as a back-up keeper. He has a lot of experience and can also count towards the number of English players you need (unless I made that up?).

Home grown quota is certainly a major part of why they've signed him. But yes, mistake of ours to let him go for what he could have taught BPF. From his perspective, if he's not going to play every week he may as well earn more.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:18 am

CBJ is on loan at Scunny, replacing a lad who's off to WBA. So far the reaction has been positive, just wait until they see him play!

Tommy

Ex White watch

Postby Tommy » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:25 pm

Putting the ‘cunt’ in Scunthorpe etc.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Tommy wrote:Putting the ‘cunt’ in Scunthorpe etc.

Thought that was my job :scratch: .

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Phil, mate, you will always be that cunt in Scunthorpe. [Unless you move.] :mrgreen:

Return to “The Square Ball”