Grumpy Old Man Thread

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Blackwhite

Re: Grumpy Old Man Thread

Postby Blackwhite » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Matt Baker is alright by me until further disgrace. Asking David Cameron how he sleeps at night on live tea time TV earns my respect.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:43 pm

It really needs to stop fucking raining for a bit, now.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:52 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:It really needs to stop fucking raining for a bit, now.

And it can quit with that sideways shit'n'all. Whole fucking day. Grim.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Folk that arrange to buy something, arrange collection time then don’t show up.
Rude fucking cunts.
Selling my Apple Watch and they wanted it straight away. I now have to fuck about messaging other folk that were interested.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Ponte wrote:Folk that arrange to buy something, arrange collection time then don’t show up.
Rude fucking cunts.
Selling my Apple Watch and they wanted it straight away. I now have to fuck about messaging other folk that were interested.

Maybe they lost track of time

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Oheddieeddie wrote:
Ponte wrote:Folk that arrange to buy something, arrange collection time then don’t show up.
Rude fucking cunts.

Maybe they lost track of time

:mrgreen:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Or maybe they thought 'why the fuck do I need an expensive gimmick?'

Still Hates Gordon Watson

Grumpy Old Man Thread

Postby Still Hates Gordon Watson » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:01 pm

Ponte wrote:they wanted it straight away..

There’s your problem. The first cunt to reply is always a cunt.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Nearly broke my arm earlier, a child had left a really hard/sharp toy or something on the stairs, I trod on it, fell, smacked my, uh, radius, main lower arm bone, on the edge of a step, ouch.

Ontolly

Grumpy Old Man Thread

Postby Ontolly » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:08 am

the flying pig wrote:Nearly broke my arm earlier, a child had left a really hard/sharp toy or something on the stairs, I trod on it, fell, smacked my, uh, radius, main lower arm bone, on the edge of a step, ouch.

Ah the sweet memories of Lego injuries [emoji39]

Man Called Sun

Postby Man Called Sun » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Rude fucking cunts.

These people are Cunts.
Flogged an amp the other week on eBay. Bloke who won it denied bidding on it.
eBay don’t lie bout this shit, thick cunt! :twisted:
Float like a butterfly and sting like one.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:14 pm

Man Called Sun wrote:
Rude fucking cunts.

These people are Cunts.
Flogged an amp the other week on eBay. Bloke who won it denied bidding on it.
eBay don’t lie bout this shit, thick cunt! :twisted:

Turned out alright in the end, sold it for £20 more than I agreed with said cunt.
Hmmm.

FER

Postby FER » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:13 am

So I've taken the day off work to chill out and get a few things done without any kids under my feet. Guess fucking what? #1 has decided that she still feels poorly from yesterday and is now laid on the sofa under a blanket! Bloody, bloody kids! If she thinks she's watching fucking Boomerang all day, she's got another thing coming! :rambo:
Squareball Prediction League Champion 2004/2005

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:15 am

we had pretty much no water yesterday or today, no-one in the neighborhood seems to, hence kids' school is closed for the day :thumbd:

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:56 pm

the flying pig wrote:we had pretty much no water yesterday or today, no-one in the neighborhood seems to, hence kids' school is closed for the day :thumbd:

I have no doubt that's both more frustrating and less expensive than my weekend troubles, we've had no hot water since Friday (boiler temp dropped from 60 odd degrees to about 25 as soon as we ran a hot tap) then sometime on Saturday night the boiler conked out entirely. £300 later it's back working but the broken part was full of black gunk, turns out we have no filter before the boiler and there should be. £500 more expense to come in a few months (when weather is better and plumber is less busy) to have one fitted and the system flushed as the same stuff will be in all the radiators, lovely.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Isn’t Google fucking shit?

Couple or three years ago I hired a car from a small indy backstreet place in Brighton. Great, it was: car was a few years old but it was fine and cheap as chips.

So I went to look for it today because I can’t remember the name or the exact address. But the first three whole pages on fucking Google are boosted ads, aggregator sites, review sites and the one I was looking for is nowhere. Tried everything like ‘Independent’, ‘used car’ etc in the search but the ad boost still overrides it.

Even the fucking yellow pages doesn’t exist anymore. Cunts. Because Google will destroy small independent businesses through lack of exposure.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Use Bing.

That'll solve your problems.

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:18 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Isn’t Google fucking shit?

Couple or three years ago I hired a car from a small indy backstreet place in Brighton. Great, it was: car was a few years old but it was fine and cheap as chips.

So I went to look for it today because I can’t remember the name or the exact address. But the first three whole pages on fucking Google are boosted ads, aggregator sites, review sites and the one I was looking for is nowhere. Tried everything like ‘Independent’, ‘used car’ etc in the search but the ad boost still overrides it.

Even the fucking yellow pages doesn’t exist anymore. Cunts. Because Google will destroy small independent businesses through lack of exposure.

So Google is shit because the backstreet garage don't know how to use it?

Modern world. Move with the times.....or don't

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:23 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Use Bing.

That'll solve your problems.

Jesus Christ no, that's a different kind of shit just less competent.

DuckDuckGo if you want 'freedom' or stick to Google if you want to find anything.

Ontolly

Grumpy Old Man Thread

Postby Ontolly » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:21 am

I am sick to fucking death of illuminated road signs telling me not to drive when drinking texting or drugged up. I am aware of them rules I am not some fuckwit. I rarely text when driving, never drive under the influence but if I did your fucking message is too late.
If there’s no traffic information then spread happy messages as I’m on the hamster wheel to and from work. And yeah I’m writing this sat at the lights. Where’s your ministry of fucking truth guidance on that you fucking saps.

Return to “The Square Ball”