LUTV - is it really that shit?

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Tommy

Postby Tommy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:28 pm

I’ve recently put Kodi on my Amazon Fire Stick but I’m struggling to find matches still. I’ve tried a few builds and they’re frustratingly TV/Film-centric.

Ponte

Re: LUTV - is it really that shit?

Postby Ponte » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:40 pm

Just got a trial on supremacy streams via waccoe. £6 a month after that and they reckon all Leeds games will be on (plus loads of other channels). Let’s see if this works!
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:51 pm

The fucker works!
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:32 pm

I haven't used this VPN but $29.99 for unlimited VPN on five devices forever seems like a good deal.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:52 pm

Last time I used lutv it was hopeless, I couldn't get the stream going until the 67th minute after logging on in about the 40th minute. Today I logged in early and so far it's been bob on, which makes me wonder if theyve got a finite number of available logins so you need to get to the front of the queue.

Anyhow I was quite happy to absorb some if the build up, get myself in the mood and admire emma, then I log on and there's no emma. Feel like asking for a refund.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Pablo's sexy finish made up for it though.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:25 pm

Tommy wrote:I haven't used this VPN but $29.99 for unlimited VPN on five devices forever seems like a good deal.

Think I'll be giving that a go

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:
Tommy wrote:I haven't used this VPN but $29.99 for unlimited VPN on five devices forever seems like a good deal.

Think I'll be giving that a go

23 minutes into this match using VPN Unlimited via this deal and the most reliable (touch wood) LUTV has been for me all season.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Did it last? It was choppy for me using another VPN I got a while back.

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:10 pm

Tommy wrote:Did it last? It was choppy for me using another VPN I got a while back.

Yep, didn't have to refresh once, no buffering at any point. Only slight issue was when they showed the benches while Felix set up for a goal kick late on where the movement looked robotic for a couple of seconds.

Next job is to side load it onto the fire stick then see if I can get owt on Kodi for the first time in months.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:11 pm

I found the LUTV feed very stop/start in the first half today. Switched from Wi-Fi to a line-in connection and that sorted everything.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:22 pm

no emma again :x

ta for tommy's early season vpn advice. zenmate worked a treat. i think the shot down the line of the benches was on someone's phone, like some of the replays were, they won't be on the channel 5 highlights tonight. i also noticed an 8 digit number appear on my screen for a split second on every 32 seconds and 2 seconds past the minute just in case i decided to broadcast my stream, very professional, yet no emma. :x
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Quiffy wrote:no emma again :x

ta for tommy's early season vpn advice. zenmate worked a treat. i think the shot down the line of the benches was on someone's phone, like some of the replays were, they won't be on the channel 5 highlights tonight. i also noticed an 8 digit number appear on my screen for a split second on every 32 seconds and 2 seconds past the minute just in case i decided to broadcast my stream, very professional, yet no emma. :x

So that's what that was. Ta.

Munson

Postby Munson » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:38 am

Where the fook is Emma.

If she doesn't show up at the forest game, I think we can safely presume she's been given the bounce :bounce:

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:00 am

Today Emma Louise Jones‏ Verified account @elj90
the email address on my profile is for work enquiries. Please do not email with requests for photos of my feet or any other body part, as you will not get a reply

:shock:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:02 am

Can confirm
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:05 am

Blackwhite wrote:Can confirm

you've been BUSTED ! :mrgreen:

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:42 pm

U23s v Hull: https://www.leedsunited.com/match-centr ... tch-centre

Stokes just scored a cracker from outside the box to put us ahead.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:13 pm

1-1 now, just before half-time. Our keeper held onto the ball for about 12 seconds and the ref gave a free kick, from which they scored.

H-T 1-1. Stokes looks confident in his ability; Wilks pacey and lively; Vieira mopping up in midfield nicely; Pearce at LB looks alright too.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:51 pm

dirty leeds wrote:U23s v Hull: https://www.leedsunited.com/match-centr ... tch-centre

Stokes just scored a cracker from outside the box to put us ahead.

:thumbl: enjoying this. 2 goals from us early in second half. :cheers:

Return to “The Square Ball”