Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
AndyPaul

Re: Stupid cunts...

Postby AndyPaul » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:50 am

Blind stroke victim shot in the back with 50,000-volt taser by police who mistook his white stick for a SAMURAI sword.
Retired company director Colin Farmer, 61, was shot as he walked to meet friends in Chorley, Lancashire
The unnamed officer then handcuffed Mr Farmer - a two-time stroke victim - as he fell to the ground after being hit with the stun-gun Lancashire Constabulary has said it 'deeply regrets' the shocking blunder, and has launched an urgent investigation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... BMcdermott

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Didn't really know where to put this: Soccer Boss Blames Diouf for Riot

“We strongly believe it was an act of sabotage set up by an individual or group of persons to destabilise Senegal’s football,” Senghor said.

“Someone ordered many tickets for hooligans to disrupt the meeting at the stadium. They want to soil the reputation of our football. They want our home ground to be suspended by Caf (Confederation of African Football). They were simply wishing us failure so that they can criticise us before the fans and the entire nation,” he said.

Earlier on Monday, Leeds United winger El Hadji Diouf declared that the football association impounded the 1 000 tickets he had ordered to distribute to his fans for the game, on suspicion that the player wanted to recruit hooligans to disrupt the match.

According to sources close to the FTF, Diouf was the only individual that paid for such a high number of tickets for the game.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 pm

AndyPaul wrote: Lancashire Constabulary has said it 'deeply regrets' the shocking blunder

"Shocking blunder". Jesus. Can't they just write it up without taking the piss out of the poor sap?
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

BC

Postby BC » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:54 pm

snoozedoggydog2

Postby snoozedoggydog2 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:58 pm

BC wrote:

:mrgreen: Sympathetic mates anorl

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Germans with a sense of humour, a MASTERFUL attempt Hans, top MARKS
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Porkchopexpress

Postby Porkchopexpress » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:04 pm

BC wrote:

Classic.
TERRY VENABLES.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:39 am

'Police say a costumed 9-year-old girl was accidentally shot outside a western Pennsylvania home during a Halloween party by a relative who thought she was a skunk. New Sewickley Township police say the girl was over a hillside and wearing a black costume and a black hat with a white tassel. Chief Ronald Leindecker says a male relative mistook her for a skunk and fired a shotgun, hitting her in the shoulder Saturday night. Leindecker tells the Beaver County Times that the girl was alert and talking when she was flown to a hospital in Pittsburgh, about 30 miles (50 kilometres) away. Her condition was unavailable. Leindecker says the man hadn't been drinking and he doesn't know whether charges will be filed' - Calgary Herald.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Man Called Sun

Postby Man Called Sun » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:59 am

Ponte wrote:Her condition was unavailable.

I should think so too at that age.
Float like a butterfly and sting like one.

Fax Man

Postby Fax Man » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:32 pm

gazurtoids

Postby gazurtoids » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 pm

It's cos he is Brown innit.

In fairness, he's just articulating his point very poorly.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Orange bastards, coming over here, taking our centre circle lecturing jobs...
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:26 am

Seems as good a thread as any to stick this...
Just read this on the Fox Sports website. Loving their respect for Heskey. See what makes him "so good"!!
----------
Heskey Cam: watch Emile Heskey Live and Exclusive on and off the ball in Newcastle-Victory game

To mark the clash between Newcastle Jets and Melbourne Victory at Hunter Stadium on Friday night, you can watch every movement of the Jets' English striker Emile Heskey as he looks to inspire his side to a win over a suddenly-resurgent Victory.
Heskey Cam gives you it all: one camera, one hero; every pass, every run, everything Heskey does on the pitch, you'll see it first with the Heskey Cam, the dedicated broadcast providing a rare insight into what makes Heskey so good.
Fans tuning into the match on Fox Sports 1 or Fox Sports 1HD can watch the game or press the red button, which will connect them to the Heskey Cam coverage showing the 34-year-old in action.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Ponte wrote:Seems as good a thread as any to stick this...
Just read this on the Fox Sports website. Loving their respect for Heskey. See what makes him "so good"!!
----------
Heskey Cam: watch Emile Heskey Live and Exclusive on and off the ball in Newcastle-Victory game

To mark the clash between Newcastle Jets and Melbourne Victory at Hunter Stadium on Friday night, you can watch every movement of the Jets' English striker Emile Heskey as he looks to inspire his side to a win over a suddenly-resurgent Victory.
Heskey Cam gives you it all: one camera, one hero; every pass, every run, everything Heskey does on the pitch, you'll see it first with the Heskey Cam, the dedicated broadcast providing a rare insight into what makes Heskey so good.
Fans tuning into the match on Fox Sports 1 or Fox Sports 1HD can watch the game or press the red button, which will connect them to the Heskey Cam coverage showing the 34-year-old in action.

Now a camera that removes Heskey from the pitch is definitely a good idea :thumbl:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Disco Dan
Site Admin

Postby Disco Dan » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:28 am

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:20 am

Not really.

Disco Dan
Site Admin

Postby Disco Dan » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:11 pm

OWETB wrote:

Not really.

True, true. Theoretical Darwin Awards.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Disco Dan wrote:
OWETB wrote:

Not really.

True, true. Theoretical Darwin Awards.

Not only did he not die, but the odds on him breeding are pretty long I'd have thought :mrgreen:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:06 pm

Return to “The Square Ball”