Stupid cunts (sponsored by kennyb41)

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Man Called Sun

Re: Stupid cunts...

Postby Man Called Sun » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:19 am

Blackwhite wrote:
Man Called Sun wrote:So the nation is meant to all have a laugh at the geezer with his head in a bin, when as you say the bloke is ill and clearly needs help. Fucking nice one BBC.

Have you ever watched X-factor or one of those other horrorshows? This is how I feel within 30 seconds of it being on.

Nah, I feel no sympathy for the pathetic creatures on them freakshows. They turn up willingly, clearly desperate for a slice of the famecake. Bollocks to em.
Float like a butterfly and sting like one.

gazurtoids

Postby gazurtoids » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:26 am

Man Called Sun wrote:
tommydski wrote:I've seen the chap in the first article linked, he's an alcoholic transient with obvious mental health issues. Very sad indeed.

This has turned up on the news this morning, clearly as one of them 'light hearted' bits at the end of the headlines after they've reeled off the list of missing children, dickhead politicians etc. So the nation is meant to all have a laugh at the geezer with his head in a bin, when as you say the bloke is ill and clearly needs help. Fucking nice one BBC.

We only know that because we've been told by Tommy. Most people's first reaction is to assume stupidity, and I don't think that's unreasonable. Equally, I think most people's reaction would change once told he has mental health issues. Should the BBC have checked? Maybe, I don't know. They had a quote from the chap saying that he was "looking for his hat" so I'd guess someone must have spoken to him. Is it possible that Tommy has misidentified him?

Re: Xfactor and the like, agreed. I find them unpleasantly exploitative. Personally, my least favourite is Dragon's Den.

Now, back to stupid cunts with no risk of mental health issues:

'A police constable has risked embarrassment after launching an investigation into a "suspicious light source" which was later found to be the moon. The constable was on duty late one evening last month when he spotted a "shining light" glowing over Clent Hills, a range of scenic peaks which rise up more than 1,000ft in Worcestershire. He radioed his sergeant, telling him he was "off up the hills" to investigate the "suspicious bright light" from 'over the other side of the hills'. He warned that as he was "single-crewed" he might require back-up if he found a crime in progress. The area is known as a hotspot for outdoor sex - and it is believed the officer thought he might catch offenders engaged in sexual activity when he mistook the bright light of the moon for car headlights. After a 20-minute walk up the hills, however, the red-faced officer radioed his sergeant back, telling him that the 'light source' was in actual fact the moon' - The Daily Telegraph.

(via F365 Mediawatch)

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 am

gazurtoids wrote:(via F365 Mediawatch)

Always a good source of complete fuckwittery.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Man Called Sun

Postby Man Called Sun » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:52 am

gazurtoids wrote:Should the BBC have checked? Maybe, I don't know.

Yes, they should.
Float like a butterfly and sting like one.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:14 pm

gazurtoids wrote:Is it possible that Tommy has misidentified him?

I doubt it, he's well known in Aberdeen. It happened outside the shop where an ex works and she was there for most of it. He walks around Aberdeen all day, shouting at things. He's really fucked up.

Proud to be Leeds

Postby Proud to be Leeds » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Man Called Sun wrote:
tommydski wrote:I've seen the chap in the first article linked, he's an alcoholic transient with obvious mental health issues. Very sad indeed.

This has turned up on the news this morning, clearly as one of them 'light hearted' bits at the end of the headlines after they've reeled off the list of missing children, dickhead politicians etc. So the nation is meant to all have a laugh at the geezer with his head in a bin, when as you say the bloke is ill and clearly needs help. Fucking nice one BBC.

I think you need to watch a film called 'God Bless America'.
Leeds United - I love you more than I want to.

Raising awareness for Oesophageal Cancer - https://www.justgiving.com/jeffcooper61/

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Proud to be Leeds wrote:
Man Called Sun wrote:

I think you need to watch a film called 'God Bless America'.

I have that on my 'to watch list'.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

gazurtoids

Postby gazurtoids » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Man Called Sun wrote:
gazurtoids wrote:Should the BBC have checked? Maybe, I don't know.

Yes, they should.

In an ideal world, sure. But they don't have a bottomless pit of money to throw at comprehensively investigating every single story they run, especially one that at first glance is obvious "and finally..." material.

gazurtoids

Postby gazurtoids » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 pm

tommydski wrote:
gazurtoids wrote:Is it possible that Tommy has misidentified him?

I doubt it, he's well known in Aberdeen. It happened outside the shop where an ex works and she was there for most of it. He walks around Aberdeen all day, shouting at things. He's really fucked up.

Fair enough. I was just thinking that there wasn't a lot of info for you to make an ID from but apparently not.

gazurtoids

Postby gazurtoids » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Proud to be Leeds wrote:I think you need to watch a film called 'God Bless America'.

Is that the one about the pair who go on the rampage against reality TV shows?

Proud to be Leeds

Postby Proud to be Leeds » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:53 pm

gazurtoids wrote:
Proud to be Leeds wrote:I think you need to watch a film called 'God Bless America'.

Is that the one about the pair who go on the rampage against reality TV shows?

That's the one. Its a very good watch.

Raising awareness for Oesophageal Cancer - https://www.justgiving.com/jeffcooper61/

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Supernorm

Postby Supernorm » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:46 pm

An unidentified man in Auckland presented doctors with a slippery problem last week when he was found to have an eel stuck in his rectum.

The man was sent for X-rays and a scan, which confirmed the creature was firmly lodged where the sun rarely shines.

"The eel was about the size of a decent sprig of asparagus and the incident is the talk of the place," a hospital source told the New Zealand Herald

"Doctors and nurses have come across people with strange objects that have got stuck where they shouldn't be before, but an eel has to be a first."

It is thought the eel was later successfully removed from the patient's body. It is unclear how the creature became stuck inside the man in the first place.

Though a seemingly rare occurrence, an eel slithering into somewhere it shouldn't did also feature in the Chinese media last year when a Mr Zhang Nan had to have an eel removed from his bladder.

The creature had entered his body via his penis and had wriggled into his urethra and up into his bladder. Zhang Nan was bathing with eels at the time to cleanse his skin.

Back in New Zealand a hospital spokesman later told local press that "an adult male presented at Auckland City Hospital this week with an eel inside him," but did not comment further "out of respect for the patient's right to privacy."
Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... z28A1xy0SR
:shock: :shock:
Gripper wrote: "I did a Shaolin Qi-Gong taster sesh a few weeks back. Dead good it was" :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that was really moving

Postby And that was really moving » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:06 pm

gazurtoids wrote:
Man Called Sun wrote:

We only know that because we've been told by Tommy. Most people's first reaction is to assume stupidity, and I don't think that's unreasonable. Equally, I think most people's reaction would change once told he has mental health issues. Should the BBC have checked? Maybe, I don't know. They had a quote from the chap saying that he was "looking for his hat" so I'd guess someone must have spoken to him. Is it possible that Tommy has misidentified him?

Re: Xfactor and the like, agreed. I find them unpleasantly exploitative. Personally, my least favourite is Dragon's Den.

Now, back to stupid cunts with no risk of mental health issues:

'A police constable has risked embarrassment after launching an investigation into a "suspicious light source" which was later found to be the moon. The constable was on duty late one evening last month when he spotted a "shining light" glowing over Clent Hills, a range of scenic peaks which rise up more than 1,000ft in Worcestershire. He radioed his sergeant, telling him he was "off up the hills" to investigate the "suspicious bright light" from 'over the other side of the hills'. He warned that as he was "single-crewed" he might require back-up if he found a crime in progress. The area is known as a hotspot for outdoor sex - and it is believed the officer thought he might catch offenders engaged in sexual activity when he mistook the bright light of the moon for car headlights. After a 20-minute walk up the hills, however, the red-faced officer radioed his sergeant back, telling him that the 'light source' was in actual fact the moon' - The Daily Telegraph.

(via F365 Mediawatch)

Just seen the BBC one show are running the picture as a opportunity for a witty caption competition for viewers. Seems they still don't give a fuck.

gazurtoids

Postby gazurtoids » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:55 pm

But that's just it: I very much doubt that it's a case of them not giving a fuck, it's that they don't know. If Tommy hadn't tipped us off, I absolutely guarantee we'd all still be pissing ourselves at him too. Do you honestly think The One Show -- that most bland and inoffensive of creations -- are intentionally mocking a mentally ill homeless alcoholic?

portadown white

Postby portadown white » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Peter Reid signs Roque Junior. Possibly the most stupid thing to happen at Leeds (though there are plenty of other to chose from).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 185083.stm

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:00 am

KIDS: don't take drugs, m'kay?

(Especially if you have chronic pulmonary problems)
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Proud to be Leeds

Postby Proud to be Leeds » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Proud to be Leeds wrote:David Blaine :scratch:

Silly cunt. Extending his "spend X hours in/on a..." schtick. Hope his Faraday cage fails.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

moscowhite

Postby moscowhite » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:00 pm

This is kind of old now, but it definitely belongs in this thread. The whole 4:10 are relentless as far as stupid cunts are concerned.

'If you give Leeds the ball, they will make you dance.' - Johan Cruyff

Return to “The Square Ball”