kennyb's own we're not drowning but swimming up that old Swanee river jobbie!

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
kennyb41

Re: kennyb's own we're not drowning but swimming up that old Swanee river jobbie!

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:10 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Ontolly wrote:Multi tasking Ken?

[i]Working the shaft while cupping the balls[/i].

A lot to be said for that tha knows, learn summat ch4 10pm.

:mrgreen:

Must dash....hey before i do...thanks fer readin mi thread.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Re: kennyb's own we're not drowning but swimming up that old Swanee river jobbie!

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:23 pm

Bert nursing Pablo perfectly - 50 mins keeps him just so finely tuned for these fixtures comin thick n fast.

In Bert i trust.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Ontolly

kennyb's own we're not drowning but swimming up that old Swanee river jobbie!

Postby Ontolly » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:22 pm

Little do they know that all the Derby bad shit was with Pontus not Leeds. Saturday will show that. In Bert we trust but in Pontus pressure and Derby We expect. I’ll drop by Saturday night and you can tell me I was right x

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:12 pm

Round 43 - 44 - 45...(all 3pm) - 46.... (all 7.30pm)

Derby v Brentford - ......Brentford v PNE - ........Stoke v Brentford - ............Brentford v Barnsley

Blackburn v Brom - ......Brom v Fulham - .........Hudds v Brom - .................Brom v QPR

Swansea v Leeds - .......Leeds v Barnsley - .......Derby v Leeds -.................Leeds v Charlton

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:55 am

WATCH AND FCKIN LEARN WELSH !! 5 from 5 this confident non supertitious grade 1 pundit said, now get your fcking positive arse into gear for the upcoming Swandive pummelling now Costa's got his packet and will be born again..

1-3 i tells thi...3 fckin 1....I'm feeling Costa has found his twinkle toes and a new lease of life...it'll be like having a new 17m player that's worth every fckin penny now Bert's in his earhole tellin him he'd better start paying it back....he paid 500k back last night with arguably his best performance in the shirt to date..

Same teams starts that's a cast iron....but tha never knows wi our Bert and his fckin mental (not mental at all) methods!!...God i luv him..

IN BERT I TRUST !!!....NURSE THE PAB BERT....NURSE THE FCKIN PAB!!

I'VE NEVER FELT MORE LEEDS SINCE THE 70'S !!!

:basket:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:01 pm

Btw, I think this is our hardest game left and if the old kennyb was around ....WOULD BE FCKIN SHITTIN MISEN TO LOSE THUS FEARING THE NEXT FCKIN 3 !!

BUT HE'S LEFT WITH THE MONKEY AND IT'S ALL IN YOUR FCKING FACE HEE HAW POSITIVITY MARCHIN FORWARD !!

Andddddddddddddddd relax.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:31 pm

I'd love to reply but it's a private thread only made for one, oh well!

Best to stay off here.
Phisher/Email fraudster.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:41 pm

Correctamundo, now fck off.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:20 pm

What about the day of the match, do I need to fuck off then anorl?
Phisher/Email fraudster.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:36 pm

welshwhite wrote:What about the day of the match, do I need to fuck off then anorl?

You've been told now fuck off.

This is mine and Kenny's thread.
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Ontolly wrote:
welshwhite wrote:What about the day of the match, do I need to fuck off then anorl?

You've been told now fuck off.

This is mine and Kenny's thread.

Fucking charming, this place is getting like a cunting echo chamber :thumbd:
Phisher/Email fraudster.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:39 pm

ya fckin what ?

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:42 pm

kennyb41 wrote:ya fckin what ?

You and that fucker Ontolly.

Fucking pack clique cunts!
Phisher/Email fraudster.

Ontolly

Postby Ontolly » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:43 pm

kennyb41 wrote:ya fckin what ?

He said this place is getting like a ...

Oh I see what you did there :salute:
The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter was that his name wasn't Henry Porter.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Congratultions. You're both on block!
Phisher/Email fraudster.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:02 pm

Get the fck outta here ya pair of superstitious negative minded fckers.

Right, i've something to confess. It was all a lie, i was actually shittin mysen at 4.59pm yesterday and it was all a front.

Now this is where it all gets interestin because after last night all the confidence i was feeling before Cardiff has really returned 100%, this is no joke i actually feel like we can't be beat...now in the past this feeling gets brought back down to earth with a fcking huge bump...so this and not last night is the real test (you there at the back,stop pickin ya nose) because last night is really a fraud...so what do i do ? (i ask myself,for obvious reasons).....Do i.... A. Fckin shit myself coz this mega actual real confidence has returned ...or B. Stop being a superstitious cunt with mental thoughts and embrace that confidence and say ' fck off Monkey even if we lose it isn't my fckin fault coz i was confident'

So really this game is the test of whether i've rid misen for good of this fckin superstitious negative Monkey on mi back shite ( Johnny! wake up!).

I know what i means anyhows.

I am 100% fckin confident we'll slap these Swans silly, but i actually don't because if truth be known i think will be a draw and our toughest test.

Work that shyte out.

Must dash.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:13 pm

What a fucking steaming heap of Donkey manure.

That post is full of contradictions, although, then again maybe it's not.
Phisher/Email fraudster.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:15 pm

My confidence is sky high - so in the past this usually means the monkey would say and do....'here fckin have that,ya over confident fcker' ... and we'd get hammered.

If i was to place a bet today on the outcome of game and my life depended on it i would walk into Laddies (after checking oddschecker of course) and place a 2-2 draw bet.

Or!...I could bring out that fraud from yesterday and say...' shuddup ya fckin stupid twat - luck, superfckinstition and monkeys don't fckin exist and we'll carry on damn where we fckin left off, marchin on towards Bert heaven and glory that is The Prem that fckin awaits- where we damn well belong '...yee haaa..yeah that's the way 2 go !

Monkeys do exist though Ken.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:16 pm

WELSH FCK OFF !!

I'm thinking out loud.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:33 pm

Although never professionally diagnosed and self medicating with every fckin drug and drink under the sun for many years, i've always thought i have a little of and can identify with all of these....Split personality, Aspergers, manic depression, touch of Autism, schizophrenia, and the odd bout of psychosis (mainly while i'm asleep that bit)...i don't think they help in my quest regarding the above posts.

Return to “The Square Ball”