Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side

Cunt Or No Cunt?

Yes, Troy Deeney is an obvious cunt
25
51%
No, Troy is not a cunt
24
49%
 
Total votes: 49

User avatar
barry white
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:31 am

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby barry white » Sat May 23, 2020 9:05 am

Ontolly wrote:I wonder if Troy would receive this much stick if he was black?

Personally, his ethnicity didn't cross my mind.

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat May 23, 2020 12:01 pm

Ontolly wrote:I wonder if Troy would receive this much stick if he was black?


You’re up there with Welsh, some days.
HM Collector Of Parcels

User avatar
Devi
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Crystal Palarse

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Devi » Sat May 23, 2020 12:29 pm

This is going to finish 52/48 isn’t it?
I like it. What is it?

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby dirty leeds » Sat May 23, 2020 12:33 pm

Devi wrote:This is going to finish 52/48 isn’t it?



Only if it finishes 52/51, because Welsh/Linda/JohnGiles/Aziz. :D

User avatar
Phil LUFC
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat May 23, 2020 12:44 pm

dirty leeds wrote:
Devi wrote:This is going to finish 52/48 isn’t it?



Only if it finishes 52/51, because Welsh/Linda/JohnGiles/Aziz. :D

You could just create some alter egos of your own?

It doesn't really matter, the whole thing is already much closer than you'd like, even without welsh :thumbl: .

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby dirty leeds » Sat May 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:
Devi wrote:This is going to finish 52/48 isn’t it?



Only if it finishes 52/51, because Welsh/Linda/JohnGiles/Aziz. :D

You could just create some alter egos of your own?

It doesn't really matter, the whole thing is already much closer than you'd like, even without welsh :thumbl: .


Haven't you got some astro-turf to dig up, ya bastard?

Wakefield White
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: t'other side o't hills

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Wakefield White » Sat May 23, 2020 12:47 pm

What a hero

Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

User avatar
AndyPaul
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 am
Location: Middlesbrough

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby AndyPaul » Sat May 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Wakefield White wrote:What a hero



I'm fairness that was a mental ending

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby dirty leeds » Sat May 23, 2020 2:24 pm

Wakefield White wrote:What a cunt.



FTFY.

Wakefield White
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:57 pm
Location: t'other side o't hills

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Wakefield White » Sat May 23, 2020 2:40 pm

dirty leeds wrote:
Wakefield White wrote:What a cunt.



FTFY.


:salute: :lol:
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

User avatar
Matt White
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:34 pm
Location: God's own Essex

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Matt White » Sat May 23, 2020 3:43 pm

Doesn't matter how fit he is, he doesn't want to risk infecting his family. Seems fairly cut and dried.

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat May 23, 2020 3:46 pm

Matt White wrote:Doesn't matter how fit he is, he doesn't want to risk infecting his family. Seems fairly cunt and dried.


Fair enough.
HM Collector Of Parcels

User avatar
Matt White
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:34 pm
Location: God's own Essex

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Matt White » Sat May 23, 2020 3:47 pm

He's still a dirty bully though. So qualifies by the back door.

User avatar
Matt White
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:34 pm
Location: God's own Essex

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Matt White » Sat May 23, 2020 3:48 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:
Matt White wrote:Doesn't matter how fit he is, he doesn't want to risk infecting his family. Seems fairly cunt and dried.


Fair enough.


Oh, and :mrgreen:

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby dirty leeds » Sat May 23, 2020 4:10 pm

Matt White wrote:Doesn't matter how fit he is, he doesn't want to risk infecting his family. Seems fairly cut and dried.


Yes, no problem with that at all.
However, there is more than one way of doing this - he could have moved out for the duration of the rest of the matches - 7 or 8 weeks - but he chooses not to.
But your conclusion that he is a cunt anyway is obviously bang on.

User avatar
AndyPaul
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 am
Location: Middlesbrough

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby AndyPaul » Sat May 23, 2020 4:27 pm

Matt White wrote:He's still a dirty bully though. So qualifies by the back door.


So what you saying? He is a cunt but doesn't like one?

User avatar
Quiffy
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Quiffy » Sat May 23, 2020 6:39 pm

dirty leeds wrote:
Matt White wrote:Doesn't matter how fit he is, he doesn't want to risk infecting his family. Seems fairly cut and dried.


Yes, no problem with that at all.
However, there is more than one way of doing this - he could have moved out for the duration of the rest of the matches - 7 or 8 weeks - but he chooses not to.
But your conclusion that he is a cunt anyway is obviously bang on.

this is why he's not a cunt. leaving a very young child with an unsupported mum is a pretty brutal thing to do. you're advocating him being an absent father during the toughest years. you brute.

i know i felt like shirking that responsibility at times, but it'd have driven the mrs mad.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

User avatar
Phil LUFC
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:26 pm
Location: Scunthorpe

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Phil LUFC » Sat May 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Quiffy wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:
Matt White wrote:Doesn't matter how fit he is, he doesn't want to risk infecting his family. Seems fairly cut and dried.


Yes, no problem with that at all.
However, there is more than one way of doing this - he could have moved out for the duration of the rest of the matches - 7 or 8 weeks - but he chooses not to.
But your conclusion that he is a cunt anyway is obviously bang on.

this is why he's not a cunt. leaving a very young child with an unsupported mum is a pretty brutal thing to do. you're advocating him being an absent father during the toughest years. you brute.

i know i felt like shirking that responsibility at times, but it'd have driven the mrs mad.

Leave it, we all know the real problem here is Troy had some fake grass installed last year. That sort of shit just can't be tolerated.

User avatar
Quiffy
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 6:56 pm

Re: Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Quiffy » Sat May 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:Leave it, we all know the real problem here is Troy had some fake grass installed last year. That sort of shit just can't be tolerated.

phil. if he's done that then he is a cunt. there's no u-turns here. any man who can deny the worms a home, a man who has no care of the weather, a man who doesn't take pride in nurturing a wild habitat into ordered green beauty is a man incapable of putting stripes on his lawn. that man is not only a heathen, but a heathen without a lawn mower. hang your head in shame, but look up to troy deeney.

how much did it cost?
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

User avatar
Tommy
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:07 pm
Location: UK

Roll Up For The Troy Deeney Poll!!!

Postby Tommy » Sat May 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Has anyone mentioned that Tory and Troy are virtually the same word? That’s damning enough on its own.


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Terre Harte II and 72 guests