Insignificant Team In Stripes v Biggest Rival CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Clacton white

Re: Insignificant Team In Stripes v Biggest Rival CK

Postby Clacton white » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:22 pm

Tommy wrote:West Brom are ten points clear of third and have a very good squad. As discussed, they have a smattering of quality players who I personally think don’t have to work as hard as some of the relatively middling players we have at Leeds. Over the course of the season, I think our squad will inevitably be stretched or fatigued at key points as it was last season. We’re very good at the moment but an injury to one or two of our key players (particularly Kalvin and White but maybe Harrison, Cooper, Bamford, Klich & Pablo also) and a lengthy ban for Kiko would likely reduce our momentum (as would potentially losing Nketiah). I suspect that the Baggies can absorb that sort of setback that much better than us due to the amount of money they’ve invested due to recent promotions/relegations.

As haphazard as my predictions often are, I’m content that I’m right in saying that West Brom will be promoted and Bowen will not be coming to Leeds in January.

I'm a West Midlander originally and have WBA friends ..... they are notoriously tight fisted management and don't invest much..... to the dismay of supporters . Guess both clubs look at each other enviously , probably both mistaken about each other . Not much between the two , but Leeds have potential to be huge if a couple of scenarios play out .

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:48 pm

We're 1/16 odds on for promotion
WBA 1/8
Fulham 6/4

https://sports.williamhill.com/betting/ ... /Promotion
Phisher/Email fraudster.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:13 pm

Tommy wrote:

:mrgreen: QED
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:06 am

the flying pig wrote:Despite it not being overly pretty today was the day when I probably started to more expect then hope that we'll go up. As portents go, this is roughly on a par with the four horsemen of the apocalypse galloping up to the centre circle just ahead of our next kickoff, all decked out head to toe in gleaming box-fresh examples of our Centenary Kit (TM).

just remembered this :basket:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:25 pm

It's your fault, then.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:19 pm

Stick to all the other threads you frequent Bigot, your football input is nil.

But suppose thru the week all is yours, as per.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Return to “The Square Ball”