Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Vampire

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Vampire » Tue May 14, 2019 8:56 am

the flying pig wrote:Losing roofey is awful, btw

Derby will be pleased - hasn’t he put four past them now this season?

Ah well, as some might say, we’ll just have to roll with it.

There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

kennyb41

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby kennyb41 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:59 am

Too much dashing about going on here.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue May 14, 2019 9:03 am

kennyb41 wrote:Too much dashing about going on here.

You've got that right :thumbl:

Must dash
:basket:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:03 am

The short story deals with a vague and mild-mannered man who drives into Waterbury, Connecticut, with his wife for their regular weekly shopping and his wife's visit to the beauty parlor. During this time he has five heroic daydream episodes. The first is as a pilot of a U.S. Navy flying boat in a storm, then he is a magnificent surgeon performing a one-of-a-kind surgery, then as a deadly assassin testifying in a courtroom, and then as a Royal Air Force pilot volunteering for a daring, secret suicide mission to bomb an ammunition dump. As the story ends, Mitty imagines himself facing a firing squad, "inscrutable to the last." Each of the fantasies is inspired by some detail of Mitty's mundane surroundings:

The powering up of the "Navy hydroplane" in the opening scene is followed by Mrs. Mitty's complaint that Mitty is "driving too fast".
Mitty's turn as a brilliant surgeon immediately follows his taking off and putting on his gloves as a surgeon dons surgical gloves, and driving past a hospital.
The courtroom drama cliché "Perhaps this will refresh your memory," which begins the third fantasy, follows Mitty's attempt to remember what his wife told him to buy, when he hears a newsboy shouting about "the Waterbury Trial"
Mitty's fourth daydream comes as he waits for his wife and picks up an old copy of Liberty, reading "Can Germany Conquer the World Through the Air?", and envisions himself fighting Germany while volunteering to pilot a plane normally piloted by two people.
The closing firing-squad scene comes when Mitty is standing against a wall, smoking.

Need i say more :mrgreen:

Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 am

Vague! fcking vague!!!!???

Gotta go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:10 am

Watch the bigot come back with....' I don't smoke'

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:25 am

eric olthwaite wrote:I did also wonder whether Bamford would bounce in tonight, score a hat-trick, get first dibs for the final and then do one of his 'useless disappearing bastard' outings TBF.

Thought that myself, but the worry in me is that he tries too hard, and kicks himself in the head trying to volley from the halfway line.
Andymac

Chieftain626

Postby Chieftain626 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:19 am

Well i'm nervous. My fear is can we really beat a team 4 times in one season?

I suppose a draw will do it though How many times did we draw this season?

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Tue May 14, 2019 11:19 am

I'm going to the baggies v villa game tonight, I'll be cheering on wba. Will occupy my mind for a couple of hours, anyway.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue May 14, 2019 12:37 pm

welshwhite wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:I did also wonder whether Bamford would bounce in tonight, score a hat-trick, get first dibs for the final and then do one of his 'useless disappearing bastard' outings TBF.

You need to wonder about tonight, tomorrow.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue May 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Mindo wrote:I'm going to the baggies v villa game tonight, I'll be cheering on wba. Will occupy my mind for a couple of hours, anyway.

Praying for a bloodbath. Serious injuries to whoever goes through - especially Grealish.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue May 14, 2019 1:02 pm

Bad:
My boss in the US just booked a meeting over the bulk of the first half and a bit of the second.

Good:
he knows we're going to spend it watching the game and CGAF. He's a good lad
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Tue May 14, 2019 1:55 pm

Ticket for tomorrow sourced. In with the stiffs in the West Stand, but its better than nowt
#MOT #GAWA

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Tue May 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Mindo wrote:Good point! Lost track of my days....

A step closer.
IMG_3867.JPG
(30.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Tue May 14, 2019 3:57 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:
Mindo wrote:I'm going to the baggies v villa game tonight, I'll be cheering on wba. Will occupy my mind for a couple of hours, anyway.

Praying for a bloodbath. Serious injuries to whoever goes through - especially Grealish.

Injuries*, suspensions, the impact of extra time, the whole lot

*im a nice lad, so just a few 2-3 week muscle strain type issues, nothing severe

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Tue May 14, 2019 3:58 pm

metalsmurf wrote:
Mindo wrote:Good point! Lost track of my days....

A step closer.
IMG_3867.JPG

Good man, thank you :thumbl: :salute:

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Tue May 14, 2019 6:45 pm

23 quid tonight for a ticket in a side stand with unobstructed views. Makes you realise how expensive it is to follow leeds

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Tue May 14, 2019 7:33 pm

Some header that from Dawson.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue May 14, 2019 7:39 pm

YOWWW BAGGOYS!

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Tue May 14, 2019 7:42 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:YOWWW BAGGOYS!

Obviously we've still got our own business to take care of but I think there's a careful what you wish for angle here, Villa would come at us, WBA might park the bus.

Return to “The Square Ball”