Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Blackwhite

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Blackwhite » Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 pm

Hmmm ... Seems the ESPN app knows I'm based in the UK despite being physically in the US right now... Not sure how I get around this unless it works on the laptop on the secured network.

If that doesn't work I'm going to a bar and we can finish my meetings there, fuck it.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Chieftain626

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Chieftain626 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Hmmm ... Seems the ESPN app knows I'm based in the UK despite being physically in the US right now... Not sure how I get around this unless it works on the laptop on the secured network.

If that doesn't work I'm going to a bar and we can finish my meetings there, fuck it.

You might need to change your App Store to the US one and download it through there. There should be instructions on the google machine.

I ran into issues trying to find a bar to watch it in on Saturday, the information I got was because it’s on a streaming site they couldn’t show it. Very disappointing. If the ESPN thing doesn’t work you I feel you might struggle to find a place to watch. Or you will have to find a hooky stream and hope you get a good one.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Tue May 14, 2019 1:07 am

Thanks Chieftain, will give that a go. Failing that, as you point out I'm probably screwed. At least I can watch the recording...

Edit to add: the app's a cunt but the desktop site just let me register for a month with a fake zip code, so here's hoping I can just watch it in the desktop site... Should be good now, hopefully. Laptop on cable all day before I go hide in a corner with cans on...
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Tue May 14, 2019 6:08 am

Yeah, massive part of me wants to watch it in Dalek mode (from behind the sofa at home), but as Tommy says, a bit of banter and atmosphere with like minded cunts is also pretty appealing
The Chief: "trust me, you can't have too many years with a club like Leeds."

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Tue May 14, 2019 7:00 am

the flying pig wrote:Losing roofey is awful, btw

I'm surprisingly unfussed. I was concerned that he'd go back to playing Roofe and Bamford with both available and I don't think that combination works, at least not yet. This way it means young Shackleton will likely start in midfield and I reckon this is exactly the sort of match where Bamford is likely to have a positive impact given that he's coming off an imposed rest and also facing a not terribly good team we have dominated three times on the bounce. I reckon he will notch, maybe even a brace.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue May 14, 2019 7:02 am

Tommy wrote:

I'm surprisingly unfussed. I was concerned that he'd go back to playing Roofe and Bamford with both available and I don't think that combination works, at least not yet. This way it means young Shackleton will likely start in midfield and I reckon this is exactly the sort of match where Bamford is likely to have a positive impact given that he's coming off an imposed rest and also facing a not terribly good team we have dominated three times on the bounce. I reckon he will notch, maybe even a brace.

Are you pissed?

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Tue May 14, 2019 7:08 am

Fucking hell, it's on Tuesday but today is the day I've woken up really nervous about tomorrow's match! Going to be a long 36 hours.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Tue May 14, 2019 7:22 am

Am I allowed to worry yet? :puker:

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Tue May 14, 2019 7:48 am

dirty leeds wrote:Are you pissed?

No, I think it's more Bamford/Leeds to completely disappear in the play-off Final. I don't think Derby are very good and Bamford, for all his faults, is the sort of forward who will find the gaps they inevitably leave when looking for an equaliser. On the few occasions when he's played ahead of Shackleton, they've looked like a decent combination. Given that I'm seldom this confident about anything, it could well be early evidence of a brain tumour or some sort of feline brain parasite but either way, I'm backing the posh boy to come good tomorrow.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 am

I did also wonder whether Bamford would bounce in tonight, score a hat-trick, get first dibs for the final and then do one of his 'useless disappearing bastard' outings TBF.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Tue May 14, 2019 8:33 am

I think what we should also remember is that Roofe has played against Derby ((frank lampards) county 3 times this year and scored in every single match

I take this as evidence that Bamfords style is less likely to be effective

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:39 am

Proud to be Leeds wrote:
Mindo wrote:But I think Shackleton will be good for Bamford. If we can get him and Klich up the pitch hopefully either Bamford will get in the box more or at least there'll be someone in it when he pulls wide.

I'm very nervous about tomorrow, it feels like the leedsy thing to do would be to lose from a commanding position.

I was thinking the same thing when I heard about Roofe. Hopefully it's a case of great minds think alike.

I wouldn't worry about tomorrow though.

It is a case of great minds think alike coz i think the same.

:basket:
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:45 am

Blackwhite wrote:Hmmm ... Seems the ESPN app knows I'm based in the UK despite being physically in the US right now... Not sure how I get around this unless it works on the laptop on the secured network.

Walter Mitty ^

Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Tue May 14, 2019 8:45 am

eric olthwaite wrote:I did also wonder whether Bamford would bounce in tonight, score a hat-trick, get first dibs for the final and then do one of his 'useless disappearing bastard' outings TBF.

You need to wonder about tonight, tomorrow.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue May 14, 2019 8:46 am

Tommy wrote:
dirty leeds wrote:Are you pissed?

No, I think it's more Bamford/Leeds to completely disappear in the play-off Final. I don't think Derby are very good and Bamford, for all his faults, is the sort of forward who will find the gaps they inevitably leave when looking for an equaliser. On the few occasions when he's played ahead of Shackleton, they've looked like a decent combination. Given that I'm seldom this confident about anything, it could well be early evidence of a brain tumour or some sort of feline brain parasite but either way, I'm backing the posh boy to come good tomorrow.

:thumbl:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:46 am

Tommy wrote:

This guy ^ being confident will be our downfall.

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Tue May 14, 2019 8:49 am

kennyb41 wrote:
Tommy wrote:

What if I'm confident that we'll be shit?

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:51 am

WW Manila for this first if you fancy..... https://www.pokerstarslive.com/appt/manila/

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue May 14, 2019 8:52 am

And I couldn't watch the last game at my mate's house and switched to NowTV at home. I'm doing it again tomorrow, too.

Must dash.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:52 am

[/quote]What if I'm confident that we'll be shit?[/quote]

Yeah that'll work.

Return to “The Square Ball”