Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
dirty leeds

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby dirty leeds » Mon May 13, 2019 11:50 am

thestraw wrote:Unbelievable really. Zero luck all season with injuries. This one is particularly hard to take as Roofe was great on Saturday and back to his best. That could seriously fuck us.

I'm guessing Bamford will come straight back in for Wednesday. If we make it to Wembley, and its a big if, having no Roofe against Villa/WBA will be a serious blow to our chances.

He says Roofe's injury is not as bad as Forshaw's. Code for suggesting he'll be back for Wembley, so long as he misses this one? Forshaw, Alioski and Roberts all out for season, though.

thestraw

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby thestraw » Mon May 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Fingers crossed then, we definitively need Roofe back for the final, if we make it.
#MOT #GAWA

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon May 13, 2019 1:03 pm

You make ur own luck don't forget.

:basket:

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon May 13, 2019 1:59 pm

kennyb41 wrote:You make ur own luck don't forget.

:basket:

We had good luck with the ref not being a cunt and not poo-pooing the linesman over the penalty, we've also had bad luck with key players. I suppose it all balances out in the end.

See you in Thailand September.
Must dash :thumbl:

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Mon May 13, 2019 2:03 pm

All this injury stuff is giving me the heeby jeebies about Wednesday. I know it shouldn’t make that much difference swapping in Bamford to the team, and we’ve showed great resilience this year, but at what point do all these set backs hit terminal mass and fate strikes us down once and for all?
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Mon May 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Don't worry we have some very promising primary school youngsters on the bench

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon May 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Bielsa said at the start he's happy with the size of our squad, in fact it was his idea to shorten it, probably thinks they'll become more close knit.
Besides most of our players are able to adapt most positions now, we've seen lots of square pegs in round holes this season.

He's not the type of person to have not done any average injury stats for the championship.

He's got the youth set-up playing a style that they'd all be able to act as cover.
I trust his judgement.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Mon May 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Not ideal losing Roofe just after a goal which would have boosted his confidence

But I think Shackleton will be good for Bamford. If we can get him and Klich up the pitch hopefully either Bamford will get in the box more or at least there'll be someone in it when he pulls wide.

I'm very nervous about tomorrow, it feels like the leedsy thing to do would be to lose from a commanding position.

Proud to be Leeds

Postby Proud to be Leeds » Mon May 13, 2019 4:20 pm

Mindo wrote:But I think Shackleton will be good for Bamford. If we can get him and Klich up the pitch hopefully either Bamford will get in the box more or at least there'll be someone in it when he pulls wide.

I'm very nervous about tomorrow, it feels like the leedsy thing to do would be to lose from a commanding position.

I was thinking the same thing when I heard about Roofe. Hopefully it's a case of great minds think alike.

I wouldn't worry about tomorrow though.
Leeds United - I love you more than I want to.

Cycling 500km for The Stroke Association - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Adam-Yeadon1
Raising awareness for Oesophageal Cancer - https://www.justgiving.com/jeffcooper61/

Ontolly

Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Ontolly » Mon May 13, 2019 4:30 pm

Tomorrow is the time to start worrying about tomorrow.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Mon May 13, 2019 4:39 pm

Good point! Lost track of my days....

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Mon May 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Any cunts watching post-work in London?

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Mon May 13, 2019 5:32 pm

Mindo wrote:Not ideal losing Roofe just after a goal which would have boosted his confidence

But I think Shackleton will be good for Bamford. If we can get him and Klich up the pitch hopefully either Bamford will get in the box more or at least there'll be someone in it when he pulls wide.

Don't turn up at 7 tomorrow, I won't be there.
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Mon May 13, 2019 5:43 pm

LSD&2Es wrote:Any cunts watching post-work in London?

Sorry mate, have to watch at home.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Mon May 13, 2019 5:57 pm

metalsmurf wrote:
Mindo wrote:Not ideal losing Roofe just after a goal which would have boosted his confidence

Don't turn up at 7 tomorrow, I won't be there.

Simon might be.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Mon May 13, 2019 6:00 pm

Had an email saying last chance to get a ticket for Weds. followed the link and it offers me hospitality for £150.
Ace, thanks.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Mon May 13, 2019 6:37 pm

If atmosphere is preferable to quality of location, I will say that the whole of the upstairs of that Greenwood Sports Bar near Victoria Station was rammed full of very loud Leeds fans on Saturday. They have a big projector screen at one end and loads of big TVs dotted around. Assuming it will be a repeat on Wednesday night it's the closest to being at a beamback. Everyone was singing for virtually the whole match.

LSD&2Es

Postby LSD&2Es » Mon May 13, 2019 8:04 pm

Tommy wrote:

If atmosphere is preferable to quality of location, I will say that the whole of the upstairs of that Greenwood Sports Bar near Victoria Station was rammed full of very loud Leeds fans on Saturday. They have a big projector screen at one end and loads of big TVs dotted around. Assuming it will be a repeat on Wednesday night it's the closest to being at a beamback. Everyone was singing for virtually the whole match.

Nice, might give that a go

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Mon May 13, 2019 8:30 pm

Sounds appealing tbh, though there are countless reasons why I shouldn't.

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Mon May 13, 2019 9:38 pm

Losing roofey is awful, btw

Return to “The Square Ball”