Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Andymac-47
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Andymac-47 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:20 am

Fuck, just walked into work and the voices of "Stop Crying Your Heart Out" are ringing round the office, bastards! Wouldn't mind, but none of these cunts are Derby. I hate being Leeds sometimes.
Andymac

rss1969
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby rss1969 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:29 am

Yeah, could be worse.

Everyone in my office are Derby and pure armchair to go with it. They actually think they are a good team as well. More cannon fodder to go with Norwich and Blunts.

BARE-NAKED-LADY
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: LEEDS

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby BARE-NAKED-LADY » Thu May 16, 2019 7:35 am

Bit fed up. Thought I wouldn't be, new day etc.

Anyone else think that Pablo has been carrying an injury? Which match was it that Bielsa came out & said Pablo may not be fit amd Pablo will decide if he plays or not? He also didn't disclose what they injury was.

Was it West Brom or Derby at home? Anyway I am sure he is still carrying an injury & not saying. He can't just be physically done in - surely.
B-N-L

BARE-NAKED-LADY
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: LEEDS

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby BARE-NAKED-LADY » Thu May 16, 2019 7:40 am

Also...yes Terry Harte, when I was at the match yesterday, that same thought crossed my mind, then quickly left, as surely a 32 year old "experienced" goal keeper cannot make so many atrocious decisions. It's weird what's happend - although Cooper was at fault too.
B-N-L

User avatar
jackos
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:49 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby jackos » Thu May 16, 2019 7:56 am

BARE-NAKED-LADY wrote:Also...yes Terry Harte, when I was at the match yesterday, that same thought crossed my mind, then quickly left, as surely a 32 year old "experienced" goal keeper cannot make so many atrocious decisions. It's weird what's happend - although Cooper was at fault too.


What was he supposed to be? 5th best keeper in Spain? Cooper wasn't really at fault for the first goal, Kiko shouldn't have been anywhere near him, Casilla has cost us a fair few points recently and cost us the game yesterday. Not help by helped by having Bamford on the pitch, in his current form it's like he's playing for the opposition, but Kiko gifting them a goal in the 45th minute lost us the game.

User avatar
MightyWhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:38 am
Location: Notts

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby MightyWhite » Thu May 16, 2019 8:05 am

Folk are being very forgiving of Beradi I reckon. He absolutely should have had two fouls before he reacted but that doesn’t excuse the fact that it’s yet another blow up that has cost us a game. Just absolute fucking stupidity over and over again from him.
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

User avatar
Tycipa
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Tycipa » Thu May 16, 2019 8:15 am

MightyWhite wrote:Folk are being very forgiving of Beradi I reckon. He absolutely should have had two fouls before he reacted but that doesn’t excuse the fact that it’s yet another blow up that has cost us a game. Just absolute fucking stupidity over and over again from him.

Berra did not cost us the game, his sending off was just a part of all the chaotic madness. Last night was scripted by Benioff and Weiss.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

BARE-NAKED-LADY
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: LEEDS

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby BARE-NAKED-LADY » Thu May 16, 2019 8:17 am

jackos wrote:
BARE-NAKED-LADY wrote:Also...yes Terry Harte, when I was at the match yesterday, that same thought crossed my mind, then quickly left, as surely a 32 year old "experienced" goal keeper cannot make so many atrocious decisions. It's weird what's happend - although Cooper was at fault too.


What was he supposed to be? 5th best keeper in Spain? Cooper wasn't really at fault for the first goal, Kiko shouldn't have been anywhere near him, Casilla has cost us a fair few points recently and cost us the game yesterday. Not help by helped by having Bamford on the pitch, in his current form it's like he's playing for the opposition, but Kiko gifting them a goal in the 45th minute lost us the game.


Indeed. It's just very strange. How can you make so many stupid decisions in the same match?

At the beginning of the match, he clatters into one of our players outside the box and the Derby player hits it over the bar.

Then you have that mix up that leads to the goal. Shortly after that he does it again, flattening into Phillips, if Phillips doesn't get a touch on it, it could have been a second.

Second half, he wasn't much better. When we got back to 3 all, he had another simple ball to catch from a ball from midfield, he then drops it and clatters into players AGAIN. Seriously WTF?!

How does an experienced goalkeeper do that? It's not like he hasn't played for a big club before. Has he always had moments like this?

As for me saying Cooper was at fault too, I saw the replay back on one of the tv's in the ground. Doesn't Cooper gesture to him to come out? He hesitates, but then comes out anyway - hence the confusion & the massive clanger? He should have just made the decision an experienced keeper would have & ignored Cooper & stayed on his line.
B-N-L

BARE-NAKED-LADY
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: LEEDS

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby BARE-NAKED-LADY » Thu May 16, 2019 8:20 am

MightyWhite wrote:Folk are being very forgiving of Beradi I reckon. He absolutely should have had two fouls before he reacted but that doesn’t excuse the fact that it’s yet another blow up that has cost us a game. Just absolute fucking stupidity over and over again from him.


I'm not. He can piss off an' all. Utter stupidity. My brother was fuming, and said he's never liked Beradi & needs to go - something I've always agreed with Mr Reality on.
B-N-L

BC
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:11 am

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby BC » Thu May 16, 2019 8:55 am

MightyWhite wrote:Folk are being very forgiving of Beradi I reckon. He absolutely should have had two fouls before he reacted but that doesn’t excuse the fact that it’s yet another blow up that has cost us a game. Just absolute fucking stupidity over and over again from him.


Aye. He can fuck off

Andymac-47
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Andymac-47 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:44 am

Fuck it, its over, we have to back on board. I mean what choice do we have!
Andymac

rss1969
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby rss1969 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:52 am

When Berardi was sent off we were in control of the game again..........Derby had ran out of puff and Pablo had his best spell of the match which resulted in several chances.

We would have scores again as we were creating.............that next goal for either side was going to seal the tie.

Berardi, Cooper, Bamford and especially Kiko cost us last night.

Bamford is a fucking disgrace. Our full backs had more attacking threat throughout the whole match and in a game littered with chances I cannot remember him having one. We will achieve nothing with such a spineless fucker as our no9.

User avatar
Devi
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm
Location: Crystal Palarse

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Devi » Thu May 16, 2019 10:13 am

Bamford got hoist by his own petard, with all decisions going against him and his duplicitous ways. Serves the cunt right, now fuck off for the fallout you inflicted on us.

Kiko's an arrogant cunt, not just last night, but in several since Christmas, encapsulated by sitting on his arse for their 4th. At the first, the most telling sign was Cooper shaking his head, as disgusted, I suggest, as the rest of us at Kiko's shambolic stop-start claim for the ball that left him with too much to do. Id lay money the ½ time dressing room was a huge argument twixt the two, and that FL, for all his cindery, merely needed to tell his charges to go at us hard from the start of the 2nd. The rest is history, not tactical nous.

Berardi? With that ref, it was a matter of time till someone saw red - could've been anyone, and that both finished with 10 underlines that Derby came at us like the Leeds of old, proper getting in us faces, winding us up. We knew they were cunts. Last night they proved it, and Berra snapped as he was always wont to do. Should he have been hooked before? Yes, probably. But as rss says, we were in control...

Pablo? Phillips? Klich? Clarke? The galacticos of early / mid season have been worked out, or worked over. Pablo's been off since QPR IMO. Klich meanders. Phillips? Good enough in patches, but he aint no dead ball specialist, so why was he given that role? And the kid Clarke? NFI what that illness was but again, he's lost what he had, and the 11 minutes he had were never going to be enough to show otherwise.

Luck? Ours ran out a while ago. I lost count of the number times we were a foot or two away from a rebounding clearance (a la Dallas' first). Players so nearly in the right place at the right time on another night were on their heels... but MB is right: we could - should -have had more in the first half...

On the upside?

Shackleton, a better find' than Clarke, and a real bright prospect. Dallas, who if not for the 2 goals, should be thanked for ending Douglas' LUFC days. Ayling, who's played his way back into form (albeit if he ever scores an off-the-ground volley I'll eat this forum). And above all, the fans. They and their noise are what this club has earned from the season. Is MB's brand good enough? Too damn right it is. It's ended in failure, but fuck me, what a ride. So the documentary will lose a bit of lustre, but Season 2, if our centenary year can again be scripted by Benioff and Weiss (© Tycipa), will be so, so fucking glorious.

I'm putting ot out there: We're going up as fucking champions.
I like it. What is it?

User avatar
MightyWhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:38 am
Location: Notts

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby MightyWhite » Thu May 16, 2019 10:17 am

Tycipa wrote:
MightyWhite wrote:Folk are being very forgiving of Beradi I reckon. He absolutely should have had two fouls before he reacted but that doesn’t excuse the fact that it’s yet another blow up that has cost us a game. Just absolute fucking stupidity over and over again from him.

Berra did not cost us the game, his sending off was just a part of all the chaotic madness. Last night was scripted by Benioff and Weiss.


Disagree. He absolutely cost us the game from the perspective that there looked to be one winner between our equaliser and the red.
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Andymac-47
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Andymac-47 » Thu May 16, 2019 10:23 am

Devi wrote:Bamford got hoist by his own petard, with all decisions going against him and his duplicitous ways. Serves the cunt right, now fuck off for the fallout you inflicted on us.

Kiko's an arrogant cunt, not just last night, but in several since Christmas, encapsulated by sitting on his arse for their 4th. At the first, the most telling sign was Cooper shaking his head, as disgusted, I suggest, as the rest of us at Kiko's shambolic stop-start claim for the ball that left him with too much to do. Id lay money the ½ time dressing room was a huge argument twixt the two, and that FL, for all his cindery, merely needed to tell his charges to go at us hard from the start of the 2nd. The rest is history, not tactical nous.

Berardi? With that ref, it was a matter of time till someone saw red - could've been anyone, and that both finished with 10 underlines that Derby came at us like the Leeds of old, proper getting in us faces, winding us up. We knew they were cunts. Last night they proved it, and Berra snapped as he was always wont to do. Should he have been hooked before? Yes, probably. But as rss says, we were in control...

Pablo? Phillips? Klich? Clarke? The galacticos of early / mid season have been worked out, or worked over. Pablo's been off since QPR IMO. Klich meanders. Phillips? Good enough in patches, but he aint no dead ball specialist, so why was he given that role? And the kid Clarke? NFI what that illness was but again, he's lost what he had, and the 11 minutes he had were never going to be enough to show otherwise.

Luck? Ours ran out a while ago. I lost count of the number times we were a foot or two away from a rebounding clearance (a la Dallas' first). Players so nearly in the right place at the right time on another night were on their heels... but MB is right: we could - should -have had more in the first half...

On the upside?

Shackleton, a better find' than Clarke, and a real bright prospect. Dallas, who if not for the 2 goals, should be thanked for ending Douglas' LUFC days. Ayling, who's played his way back into form (albeit if he ever scores an off-the-ground volley I'll eat this forum). And above all, the fans. They and their noise are what this club has earned from the season. Is MB's brand good enough? Too damn right it is. It's ended in failure, but fuck me, what a ride. So the documentary will lose a bit of lustre, but Season 2, if our centenary year can again be scripted by Benioff and Weiss (© Tycipa), will be so, so fucking glorious.

I'm putting ot out there: We're going up as fucking champions.


Good post Devi.
Andymac

User avatar
MightyWhite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:38 am
Location: Notts

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby MightyWhite » Thu May 16, 2019 10:23 am

There’s an alternative timeline where Kiko gets sent off for that foul at Ipswich and wouldn’t have played any part in the semi finals...
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

User avatar
dirty leeds
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Location: London

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby dirty leeds » Thu May 16, 2019 11:11 am

I do hope Villa win the final. Would be an interesting challenge for Smith to see if he can mould a team to stay up, given a pre-season and some jiggling around with the playing staff. [I mean, interesting purely in football terms - and it's more attractive than Frank Lampard going up with DC.]

User avatar
eric olthwaite
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:14 pm
Location: Over there, behind that bush

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu May 16, 2019 11:57 am

dirty leeds wrote:I do hope Villa win the final. Would be an interesting challenge for Smith to see if he can mould a team to stay up, given a pre-season and some jiggling around with the playing staff. [I mean, interesting purely in football terms - and it's more attractive than Frank Lampard going up with DC.]


Equally, I could tolerate the version where Derby go up, FFL gets offered some ludicrous gig like Chelsea and makes an absolute Chernobyl of it / them, and Derby appoint Dean Smith and go on to break their own record for the fewest Premiership points, with 4: a draw and an away win against Scum.

Not that I'm thinking about it too much or anything.

Clacton white
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:19 am

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Clacton white » Thu May 16, 2019 12:36 pm

Never did like the play offs , didn't fancy Leeds chances one bit - due partly to abysmal history in play offs and also recent form , or lack of . It was on the cards , form of late has been awful and some really stupid games have cost greatly ,, not just this one but other games that have put the club in the play off position in the first place ( 2 x Brum , Wigan , Brentford ...pointless saying Ipscum as it was all over by then ) .Costly also was the transfer window and the possibility of getting a better striker , which wasn't sorted out . OK , we didn't know much about Bamford at that stage due to injury but he's turned out to be pretty useless and a liability, the chances he's had and missed have cost a fair few points . Bloody hell 'Boro must be laughing at getting £7m for him - and that in itself was a desperation buy after failing with Vydra .
Anyway when the club go up next season and Burnley come down , could poach some old boys back .

Dublin White
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Sydney

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Dublin White » Thu May 16, 2019 1:00 pm

Some of you are very philosophical!

My take,

The keeper looked like he was liable to cost us a goal from the start but I thought Cooper was as much at fault for the first and slid just as he was about to strike the ball.

Cooper had a meltdown after that, start of the second half he booted 3 or 4 balls straight in the air when trying to clear and the penalty is as bad as anything you’ll see . Complete stupidity.

Berardi should never play for Leeds again, heard that’s 11 reds in 120 or so games. Fuck off.

Bamford, I could write a whole page on him. He doesn’t anticipate crosses, from Harrison last night, QPR away when he didnt slide, Birmingham etc etc. he is so light weight, doesn’t hold the ball up, either fouls or goes down. Had no goal threat all night and then the 4th goal falls on the ground and let’s Keogh walk through our midfield and play the ball into the gap Ayling had left to pass him the ball on halfway. Fuck off and never come back and don’t fucking dare declare for Ireland you prick.

Ayling, do we blame him for the 4th or Bamford? He is great at bombing on but gets too many passes for the amount of times he is caught out like he was last night. They have just hit the post, there’s a few mins to go and he is caught in the middle of the pitch on the halfway line and we are fucked.

Bielsa should have had Janson on if not at halftime then straight after their second. How did he not come on at all, surely a better option then brown even to start throwing it into the box?

Agree that January killed us, kids on the bench. And how much did we miss Roofe? Fucking hell.


Return to “The Square Ball”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests