Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
sunshine whites

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby sunshine whites » Wed May 15, 2019 9:02 pm

simon from cleck wrote:I never want to see Patrick Bamford again.
Footy is shit.

blah blah ed fkn blah

We heard the same about Beckford, McCormack, Sharpe, Wood, Roofe takes a full season to click which Bamford did get

Bamford was not responsible for the calamity defending in the last 6 games where we had 4 defeats v shitter teams

Share you frustration but the last 2 months have been a collective failure

Hopefully lessons learned after now Christian, Monk & El Loco, it means fk all how you start, unless you goal is to secure survival by January, its how you set up the squad to finish

Wakefield White

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Wakefield White » Wed May 15, 2019 9:03 pm

Ponte wrote:Next season WFUAFC

Well fuck up another fucking chance
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Wed May 15, 2019 9:04 pm

:cheers:
Ponte wrote:Next season WGUAFC

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed May 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Well at least it’s been more fun than for years.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Wed May 15, 2019 9:07 pm

Well, I'm sat in this bastard car park for an hour minimum, so at least I can have a good cry

Massive mental errors for first 3 (and the red), plus Bielsa has to take some responsibility for the 4th. We're bang in the tie at 3-2, he's got to bring a defender on.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Wed May 15, 2019 9:07 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Well at least it’s been more fun than for years.

And that's why it hurts so much more

Still Hates Gordon Watson

Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Still Hates Gordon Watson » Wed May 15, 2019 9:08 pm

ChinaWhite wrote:If we don’t fuck up for the first goal and go in at half time 1-0, we win that.

This. And this is what I can’t get past and why I hope I never see Casillas in a Leeds shirt again. At least when BPF fucks up, it’s because he’s young and possibly not that good really but this big-time Charlie with that fucking song (that I just can’t understand the rhythm to, but that’s another thing) gone to his head has really fucked me off.

I’m not sure how many more fucking chances Berardi gets either. Quite probably none.

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:09 pm

Derby & Villa have had the best loans in the division all season. Good loans are now key to having a decent season. They cost money in loan fees and wages.

Said right from the start that our atrocious loan business would cost us and it has.

Harrison has only played regularly because our squad is so thin and Clarke got his injury/illness. He has been average at best and shit tonight.

The other 3 loans have been a complete and utter waste of time.

Bamford can fuck off with Brown.............I would sell him for any type of fee that we could get. In a game of dozens of chances he had none. Complete cunt of a footballer.

Shorn Derry

Postby Shorn Derry » Wed May 15, 2019 9:12 pm

A superb Leeds way to finish off a superb Leeds season ........

Terre Harte

Postby Terre Harte » Wed May 15, 2019 9:15 pm

Terre Harte wrote:Casilla scaring the ever-living fuck out of me right now.

Hate quoting myself ... and I hate being right about this too.
"If you sell the refrigerator to buy the beer, where the fuck do you put the beer?"

"My only weapon is my pen ... and the state of mind I’m in.”

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Fuck.

That is all.

simon from cleck

Postby simon from cleck » Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 pm

sunshine whites wrote:
simon from cleck wrote:I never want to see Patrick Bamford again.
Footy is shit.

blah blah ed fkn blah

We heard the same about Beckford, McCormack, Sharpe, Wood, Roofe takes a full season to click which Bamford did get

Bamford was not responsible for the calamity defending in the last 6 games where we had 4 defeats v shitter teams

Share you frustration but the last 2 months have been a collective failure

Hopefully lessons learned after now Christian, Monk & El Loco, it means fk all how you start, unless you goal is to secure survival by January, its how you set up the squad to finish

I never said he was.
I said I never want to see him again.
Mighty mighty, yellow blue & whitey

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Wed May 15, 2019 9:21 pm

Leeds have surpassed themselves this time even by their own standards.

See you next season boys. Hopefully with Bielsa and a new keeper and without Bamford and casilla

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Wed May 15, 2019 9:27 pm

That's why you play your best defender.

ARDS

Postby ARDS » Wed May 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Fucking knew it that Bastard Lampard will be a tactical genius in the papers tomorrow.

Leeds why do you really piss me off .
Every fucking year.
Bielsa love you but come on whee is the harm in changing tactics in a game.
Forza Leeds Utd

BARE-NAKED-LADY

Postby BARE-NAKED-LADY » Wed May 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Was fuming. Now I'm just resigned.

My brother saw my face at half time (as I had a losey feeling after that mix up).and asked "Why are you looking so down?! Don't worry, we're still leading, we're not going to be beaten here, Derby are shit - we'll be beaten at Wembley" Idiot.

We never learn.
B-N-L

Oheddieeddie

Postby Oheddieeddie » Wed May 15, 2019 9:42 pm

Terre Harte wrote:
Terre Harte wrote:Casilla scaring the ever-living fuck out of me right now.

Hate quoting myself ... and I hate being right about this too.

Saiz. I won't mention it again

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 pm

i've done a lot of games at Elland Road, but i think that was peak Leeds. Fantastic atmosphere, amazing fuck up's, hope returns then red cards, penalties and we walk away with a big hole in out foot looking at a smoking gun. there's no science to being Leeds. Leeds just keep Leeds-ing.

we choose today to put in our worst defensive performance of the year. why??? can we get mystic meg to raise the ghost of don revie to go and piss in the four corners again please. we're trapped in a circle. help.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Leeds0269

Postby Leeds0269 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:58 pm

So.

Ref - Utter shit cunt. Ruined the game with all those yellows in what wasn't a dirty game (I mean Derby as well). Inconsistent and just fucking terrible all round. No way was that a 9 yellow card / 2 reds game.

Kiko. Just, just wtf... We dropped BPF for those kind of fuck ups. Too many errors and madness moments this season.
Bamford. Could be good, with the right set up but he clearly doesn't suit our style of play under el loco.
Berardi - Cant blame him for that S/O frankly, first booking was soft and was VG most of game until then and he was fouled 3 times prior to that card in one passage of play. That's all down to the shit ref.
Cooper - Not his best decision making today. Still has been excellent for 80% of the season. Most improved player all round.
Harrison - Tried hard, lovely pass to Klich for the aggregate equaliser. Feel like he could become a much better player with another season. Grown on me.

El Loco - Clearly a meticulous strategic and insanely thorough tactical genius who has milked every last drop out of a squad that have without doubt overperformed. BUT, needs to try alternative tactics / subs at times with a slightly bigger squad. I hope stays.

Overall. Well, gutted obviously but the writing was on the wall in January for me - we really needed to strengthen the squad and didn't as we only went for one player. We were also piss poor with the loans, Baker=shit, Brown=great in the u23 but not really given a chance / good enough after injury? FFS we took him on with 6 months of crock...

If Bielsa stays, and we keep the squad (bar Kiko and Bamford for me) AND add in a few quality signings - a 20+ goal nasty bastard hard working 15+ goals CF for me is what we need more than owt we can easily go up as champions next season.

Pablo - Been our saviour so often this season and has frankly just run out of steam, we've relied on him too much for too long. I feel the most sorry for him of all the players.
Been away from posting for too long, but still been lingering around like a bad fart.

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:00 pm

Our squad has fallen short.

Just not enough chances converted by our front men. Goals dig you out of the shit at every level of football.

This can go one way or the other next season, we can keep our better players and add the 3 to 4 quality signings we need to really back Bielsa or revert to type selling players to bring in ones who are worse or no better.

Over to Radz now.

Return to “The Square Ball”