Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Proud to be Leeds

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Proud to be Leeds » Sun May 12, 2019 6:32 pm

Not even with a squareball whiparound? I'd Chuck you a tenner!
Leeds United - I love you more than I want to.

Cycling 500km for The Stroke Association - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Adam-Yeadon1
Raising awareness for Oesophageal Cancer - https://www.justgiving.com/jeffcooper61/

Blackwhite

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Blackwhite » Sun May 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Proud to be Leeds wrote:Not even with a squareball whiparound? I'd Chuck you a tenner!

X2
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

jackos

Postby jackos » Sun May 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Proud to be Leeds wrote:Not even with a squareball whiparound? I'd Chuck you a tenner!

Get yourself a couple of pints - I'll come over for the scum game next season instead :cheers:

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sun May 12, 2019 8:12 pm

Sorry to beg, but it goes without saying that if this shit actually happens and anyone does hear of a spare, I would be most interested.

In the interests of fairness, I suggest that anyone who doesn’t think they’ll get a ticket hollers on here, and anyone who hears of one PMs them on the basis of who they’d like to offer it to. Happy to stand in line behind those of you less charmless than me.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sun May 12, 2019 9:54 pm

Good idea. I haven't a chance in hell of getting a ticket: I'm not even a member. Please add me to the list of desperate cunts seeking a spare ticket for the final, should we not fuck it up midweek.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Mon May 13, 2019 5:59 am

Same here. I am merely a silver member and don't fancy my chances.

I managed to get to Wembley for the Donny game thanks to some bloke off waccoe after wasting time in the massive queue. I was that desperate back then I even joined a messageboard called squareball for a cheeky scrounge.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Devi

Postby Devi » Mon May 13, 2019 6:56 am

I went to the Coca Cola cup final.
I went to Watford.
I went to Doncaster.

I don’t think I should even think about going to Villa or WBA.

Happy enough to attempt a ticket purchase on another’s behalf, and to assume my position behind the sofa.
I like it. What is it?

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Mon May 13, 2019 7:55 am

Not being an Oasis fan, I'd never heard the original of 'Stop Crying Frank Lampard/Your Heart Out', so I just gave it a spin. What a horrible, whiney load of shite it is. The Leeds version is so much better.

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Mon May 13, 2019 9:18 am

Never mind the final, I cant even get a ticket for Wednesday as i didn't do my membership this season..

Not as overly bothered about missing Wembley should we make it, having witnessed Watford and Donny first hand.
#MOT #GAWA

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon May 13, 2019 9:31 am

dirty leeds wrote:Not being an Oasis fan, I'd never heard the original of 'Stop Crying Frank Lampard/Your Heart Out', so I just gave it a spin. What a horrible, whiney load of shite it is. The Leeds version is so much better.

You've upset Brett now - he's a huge Oasis fan, always tries to be first up on the stage for the karaoke in Sidney workmens club. He sings Wonderwall on a Friday night there after two tinnies of Fosters.

One night though his big mates Greg and Jesse beat him onto the stage to sing it before him to wind him up. Todd was ill so couldn't make it.

Hooray for ripper nights :thumbl:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:07 am

Why don't you all just ask Walter Mitty to ring round his famous friends to see if they can help....Bigot you listening?

:basket:
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:08 am

Hey ya fcking pricks stop counting ya chickens anyway.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Mon May 13, 2019 10:10 am

dirty leeds wrote:Not being an Oasis fan, I'd never heard the original of 'Stop Crying Frank Lampard/Your Heart Out', so I just gave it a spin. What a horrible, whiney load of shite it is. The Leeds version is so much better.

I’m shocked by that :o

I think as a song it’s biggest moment was in the closing montage when England got knocked out of World Cup 2002. Fair pulled on the heart strings that did.
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Mon May 13, 2019 10:17 am

MightyWhite wrote:

I’m shocked by that :o

I think as a song it’s biggest moment was in the closing montage when England got knocked out of World Cup 2002. Fair pulled on the heart strings that did.

Really? Never noticed it. Probably turned it off. I do try to avoid Oasis as much as possible, because I have never liked them. Some of the songs are OK but that whiney cunt singing them just irritates me. 'Fraid I can't get past that.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon May 13, 2019 10:19 am

kennyb41 wrote:Hey ya fcking pricks stop counting ya chickens anyway.

If we keep the same team we should scrape through :thumbl:

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Mon May 13, 2019 11:11 am

Roofe out, calf injury. When will this shit ever stop?

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon May 13, 2019 11:18 am

eric olthwaite wrote:Roofe out, calf injury. When will this shit ever stop?

Fuck!

Come on down! Armani lad.

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Mon May 13, 2019 11:44 am

Unbelievable really. Zero luck all season with injuries. This one is particularly hard to take as Roofe was great on Saturday and back to his best. That could seriously fuck us.

I'm guessing Bamford will come straight back in for Wednesday. If we make it to Wembley, and its a big if, having no Roofe against Villa/WBA will be a serious blow to our chances.
#MOT #GAWA

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Mon May 13, 2019 11:47 am

One potential silver lining is that this increases the chances of Shackleton starting. There was always a chance that he would have started Bamford up front with Roofe at number 10 again if both were available.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Mon May 13, 2019 11:47 am

Someone please notify the media!

Return to “The Square Ball”