Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Chieftain626

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Chieftain626 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:56 pm

ARDS wrote:
Mustafaster wrote:Very entertaining..
Nothing to fear from Villa.
Bring it on!

Funny I have a feeling if we don't fuck up tomorrow we will beat Villa.

Don’t know who I would rather fuck it up against..

To be honest it was WBA

dirty leeds

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby dirty leeds » Tue May 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Yeah, having hoped for WBA, Villa didn't look like they knew how to score. Not afraid of 'em. Let's not fuck it up tomorrow.

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Wed May 15, 2019 9:57 am

I got the fear on the way into work this morning about tonight. I would actually be more confident going into tonight game if we were a goal down or level with FF Derby. The fact we are leading from the first game may take the edge off their game.
#MOT #GAWA

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed May 15, 2019 10:35 am

thestraw wrote:I got the fear on the way into work this morning about tonight. I would actually be more confident going into tonight game if we were a goal down or level with FF Derby. The fact we are leading from the first game may take the edge off their game.

Trying to be positive:

We know that a Bielsa team will never sit back and defend for a draw. We also know that when Derby press forward - which they have to - their defence looks like shit. It’s all about the fast counter for us tonight and at least we have Baby Shack who will give us exactly that. I honestly doubt Fat Frank has the wit or sophistication to tell them to probe and bide their time; he’ll be wanting them to go all guns blazing from the off.

All that said, we also know we’re slow starters and if they nick a goal in the first twenty I will be very, very worried.
HM Collector Of Parcels

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Wed May 15, 2019 12:19 pm

Looking forward to the atmosphere tonight, some of the best fan experiences I’ve been a part of have been those play off home legs. Always sticks with me how different the pre-match atmosphere is. Ground full well before kick off, chants blasting out, fans in the Kop rushing down to the front of the stand, veins bulging and fists pumping (benevolently) towards the players going through their warm up, the roar as the players go back to the changing room for the final time, etc etc. It’s going to be fucking electric.
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

the flying pig

Postby the flying pig » Wed May 15, 2019 12:31 pm

i must say it'd be nice to have old cashley involved, help get the crowd going.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/thisd ... s-opinion/

and it helps of course, that as a player he's 10-15 years past his [very considerable] best.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Wed May 15, 2019 12:32 pm

Finished a job early today, about to shower/change and go see the convalescing mother before leaving for the game. Think I'll charge the customer full rate cos this morning took about a day and a half to pass.
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Chieftain626

Postby Chieftain626 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:59 pm

At work pretending to be productive, Counting down the hours till i leave.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed May 15, 2019 1:57 pm

Yeah, I'm struggling now. The journey home will be a right bastard.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Wed May 15, 2019 1:59 pm

Had the worst possible prep for this, really bad migraine overnight, barely slept, running on a combination of caffeine and paracetamol through the working day and absolutely shattered. As soon as I log off from work I'll be jumping in the car for the drive to Leeds.

At least it's kept my mind off the actual game, mostly.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Wed May 15, 2019 2:41 pm

Well, apparently, you're all getting a free scarf tonight anyway.
HM Collector Of Parcels

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Wed May 15, 2019 3:01 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Well, apparently, you're all getting a free scarf tonight anyway.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Wed May 15, 2019 3:07 pm

In KSA during Ramadan for this one, very thirsty!! tough gig MOT Riyadh Whites!

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Wed May 15, 2019 3:17 pm

sunshine whites wrote:In KSA during Ramadan for this one, tough gig MOT Riyadh Whites!

:puker: :puker:
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Wed May 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Mindo wrote:There's nowt to fear here, either way

Just take care of our own business

Hoping to be there around half 6. I’ll be the guy in a Leeds shirt :D

Clacton white

Postby Clacton white » Wed May 15, 2019 3:18 pm

dirty leeds wrote:Yeah, having hoped for WBA, Villa didn't look like they knew how to score. Not afraid of 'em. Let's not fuck it up tomorrow.

Albion could have been very dangerous , they seem to have the knack of going down to ten men lately , we all know how Leeds do against ten men , so all in all maybe not a bad result . Villa only scored last time as they were allowed to score . Having said all that , THIS tie is only half time so not counting anything done and dusted , the tie is very alive still . Just hope Bielsa gets a fourth win over Lampard , or even a draw would suffice but dangerous playing for draws .

Clacton white

Postby Clacton white » Wed May 15, 2019 3:19 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Well, apparently, you're all getting a free scarf tonight anyway.

Nice gesture ..... hope they do it for Derby as well ...nice LUFC scarf for them :D .

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Wed May 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Sat at Woolley Edge services, killing time and generally worrying. Lots of Leeds here

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Wed May 15, 2019 3:37 pm

Come on 5pm! Cant take this anymore. I've drank 7 cups of coffee today already and I'm really flying.

M62 better not be crap for the drive over from Manc, need to be able to grab a pint to calm the nerves in the sun at The Peacock beforehand 8)
#MOT #GAWA

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Wed May 15, 2019 3:49 pm

Darren Bent just came in and bought sweets and a Coke from WH Smith. I told him it was never a pen, he just chuckled, I guess he realises he sounded a bit silly

Return to “The Square Ball”