Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
the flying pig

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby the flying pig » Tue May 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Phil LUFC wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:YOWWW BAGGOYS!

Obviously we've still got our own business to take care of but I think there's a careful what you wish for angle here, Villa would come at us, WBA might park the bus.

i don't have a huge view on this. both are very dangerous withut being, y'know, terrifying.

Mindo

Re: Flatulent Fat fractious Franks fuckers get Ram Tupped up their treepiggin' cuntoes CyberKop

Postby Mindo » Tue May 14, 2019 7:52 pm

There's nowt to fear here, either way

Just take care of our own business

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue May 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Villa have more good players and WBA's best striker is out. As we've just seen, Villa are better but Baggies are one up. Suits me.

Nice to see Terry getting told to fuck off by the fourth official. Invited him to talk himself into the stands, as I saw it.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Tue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Could I just say that Dean Smith does often resemble a terrapin having a shit.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue May 14, 2019 8:13 pm

the flying pig wrote:
Phil LUFC wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:YOWWW BAGGOYS!

Obviously we've still got our own business to take care of but I think there's a careful what you wish for angle here, Villa would come at us, WBA might park the bus.

i don't have a huge view on this. both are very dangerous withut being, y'know, terrifying.

Fair but:
a) I have unreasonable fear of that snidey untouchable little fuck Grealish
b) Villa, Wembley finals, just nah.
HM Collector Of Parcels

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Tue May 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Villa looking like Leeds of 2 seasons ago, to me, to you, oh fuck!
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue May 14, 2019 8:24 pm

So is it away goals or extra time?
HM Collector Of Parcels

Chieftain626

Postby Chieftain626 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:31 pm

ET

Phil LUFC

Postby Phil LUFC » Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Fair but:
a) I have unreasonable fear of that snidey untouchable little fuck Grealish
b) Villa, Wembley finals, just nah.

Yeah, I suppose losing to West Brom is preferable to losing to Villa. I just think we're better equipped to actually best Villa but it's a close run thing.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Tue May 14, 2019 8:37 pm

Chieftain626 wrote:ET

Good. More cards / injuries potential.
HM Collector Of Parcels

Chieftain626

Postby Chieftain626 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:40 pm

Villa trying to ref the game again, grealish not a captain

Even if we don’t make it to Wembley I don’t wanna see them whiney pricks there.

All of them

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Tue May 14, 2019 8:56 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:So is it away goals or extra time?

Away goals were stopped 20 years ago in the play offs.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Tue May 14, 2019 8:58 pm

Poss be best to get west brom, they will be 2 first picks down and one has gone off injured, can't bear the thought of Grealish
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

jackos

Postby jackos » Tue May 14, 2019 9:12 pm

WBA holding on by the skin of their teeth here, hoping for penalties by the look of it.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:42 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Bad:
My boss in the US just booked a meeting over the bulk of the first half and a bit of the second.

Good:
he knows we're going to spend it watching the game and CGAF. He's a good lad

Yes of course Walt :mrgreen:

Must dash.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Tue May 14, 2019 9:42 pm

Well that got real quickly

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Tue May 14, 2019 9:47 pm

bugger. quite fancied WBA without gayle or brunt
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Tue May 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Very entertaining..
Nothing to fear from Villa.
Bring it on!
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

ARDS

Postby ARDS » Tue May 14, 2019 9:51 pm

Mustafaster wrote:Very entertaining..
Nothing to fear from Villa.
Bring it on!

Funny I have a feeling if we don't fuck up tomorrow we will beat Villa.
Forza Leeds Utd

jackos

Postby jackos » Tue May 14, 2019 9:54 pm

Agree that Villa might suit us better given how we struggle to break down defences. Going to be a long day tomorrow

Return to “The Square Ball”