Double, double, toil and trouble, we're gonna burst Fat Frank's bubble CK: Parts 1 and 2

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Tommy

Re: Double, double, toil and trouble, we're gonna burst Fat Frank's bubble CK: Parts 1 and 2

Postby Tommy » Sat May 11, 2019 12:52 pm

One thing I will say is that after the events of this week, it's worth remembering that the first leg of any competition means very little (unless it's a difference of say, five goals or above). We could get pummeled today and turn them over on Wednesday. Or vice versa of course.

jackos

Re: Double, double, toil and trouble, we're gonna burst Fat Frank's bubble CK: Parts 1 and 2

Postby jackos » Sat May 11, 2019 12:56 pm

Tommy wrote:One thing I will say is that after the events of this week, it's worth remembering that the first leg of any competition means very little (unless it's a difference of say, five goals or above). We could get pummeled today and turn them over on Wednesday. Or vice versa of course.

That might be true if we were Liverpool but we're not. We struggle to break teams down when they defend in numbers. Think we need something or a 1 goal deficit from todays game, we might turn around 2-0 at ER, 3-0 would probably be too much.

Feeling quiet positive about today though.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Sat May 11, 2019 1:03 pm

the flying pig wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:Gayle just scored for the baggies.

He's a very good striker at this level, ir daresay a good deal better than any of ours.

Oh god yeah, at least a tier above, maybe two
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Devi

Postby Devi » Sat May 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Devi Jnr has no memory of us in the PL.
Fuck it, mine is increasingly hazy.
No team top at Xmas not promoted.
Team in third has the best playoff record.
We’re handsomely top of the 4-team mini league.
I have no other commitments, or company, during any of the three necessary fixtures.
I go on holiday immediately after the final...

We’re fucked.
I like it. What is it?

Clacton white

Postby Clacton white » Sat May 11, 2019 1:09 pm

MightyWhite wrote:
the flying pig wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:Gayle just scored for the baggies.

He's a very good striker at this level, ir daresay a good deal better than any of ours.

Oh god yeah, at least a tier above, maybe two

I think LUFC would without doubt have pissed this division with strikers of the ability of Gayle and Rodriguez . Bamford and Roofe definitely nowhere near that calibre . How many goals would the WBA pair have scored given the amount of chances Leeds create :shock:

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sat May 11, 2019 1:13 pm

Gamivo.com doing a week sports pass for nowtv for £4.62
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat May 11, 2019 1:35 pm

quite surprised to see the odds, the bookies seem to be ignoring the form table and the fact we are away from home.
derby 23/10
draw 2/1
leeds 7/5
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat May 11, 2019 1:42 pm

Ponte wrote:Gamivo.com doing a week sports pass for nowtv for £4.62

Cheers Ponte, I just got one. :thumbl:

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat May 11, 2019 1:43 pm

Quiffy wrote:quite surprised to see the odds, the bookies seem to be ignoring the form table and the fact we are away from home.
derby 23/10
draw 2/1
leeds 7/5

Maybe their taking into account we've done the double over them this season.
I've bet us in a double with Villa :basket:

Still Hates Gordon Watson

Double, double, toil and trouble, we're gonna burst Fat Frank's bubble CK: Parts 1 and 2

Postby Still Hates Gordon Watson » Sat May 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Ponte wrote:Gamivo.com doing a week sports pass for nowtv for £4.62

Now he tells me. Spent a tenner on mine in Morrisons and had to create a new account with my work email as I already had an unused day pass.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Sat May 11, 2019 2:29 pm

The clock is going around very slow today.

Wakefield White

Postby Wakefield White » Sat May 11, 2019 3:05 pm

Sitting today out as at a wedding.

Sitting Tuesday out as in Copenhagen

Sitting the final out as it’s my daughters birthday.

If we’re ever going to do it it will be when I can’t watch any of the games.

We didn’t come this far only to come this far!

Come on Leeds!
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Sat May 11, 2019 3:17 pm

Sounds like no Pontus?
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sat May 11, 2019 3:19 pm

Sky being very good at being Sky. Soccer saturday report 'of course Spygate has raised it's head again this week' yes, when your reporter asked a question in our press conference you cunt!
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sat May 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Nugent start instead of Waghorn, thats ok
Janson out Bera in
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

BC

Postby BC » Sat May 11, 2019 3:22 pm

That’s not a great xi for us is it? Feeling very lose-y about this one.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:27 pm

welshwhite wrote:The clock is going around very slow today.

This, I have been doing all sorts round the house, all the small jobs that I have put off, even got the power hose out on the drive way. The time just won't go in.
This is shite!
Andymac

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Sat May 11, 2019 3:30 pm

izzy brown is alive!

berardi in for pontus and then a bench with an average age of 16. :thumbl: :lol:
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

tuo

Postby tuo » Sat May 11, 2019 3:36 pm

COME ON US.....Do it for :burnley: and the everyone else of course
expect nothing-ACCEPT EVERYTHING.

Return to “The Square Ball”