Double, double, toil and trouble, we're gonna burst Fat Frank's bubble CK: Parts 1 and 2

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
rss1969

Re: Double, double, toil and trouble, we're gonna burst Fat Frank's bubble CK: Parts 1 and 2

Postby rss1969 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:29 pm

Brown must have stank the place out if he can’t get in ahead of Harrison.

Another complete waste of a loan deal. All of our 3 loan rivals have shown us how to get a decent player in on loan.

Without them all 3 would have struggled to make the play offs.

Chieftain626

Re: Double, double, toil and trouble, we're gonna burst Fat Frank's bubble CK: Parts 1 and 2

Postby Chieftain626 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:20 pm

MB

“We reached the common decision with the players, we have decided to adapt 100 per cent to the rules. We understand if we have one player down, the opponents don’t have to take the ball out of the pitch. We also think if a player from the opposing team is down, we shouldn’t interrupt the play and put the ball out. We all know the person who has to take this decision is the referee. We don’t want to disappoint our fans, the opponents fans, or the other team. We just want to find a conclusion to this doubt, we will tell before the games, to the referee and coach and captain of Derby County that we will behave by that. We don’t expect the opponent to kick the ball out if we have a man down. It will be exactly the same if an opponent has a player down."

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Fri May 10, 2019 4:06 pm

Here's a little magic off Dallas showing he's the best striker of a ball we've had here since Yeboah.

Hooray for Stuey :thumbl:

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri May 10, 2019 4:20 pm

i like dallas, who is known as 'salad' in our family. he was good going forward last week, but in a luke ayling inspired moment he did forget about getting back in position for their first goal.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:43 pm

Fck me they had to drag that out and repeat most for it to get to a minute and a bit.

Good old Stuey ...about to get exploited to fck and ripped a new arsehole by the loanee Wilson.

Pray for this and young Shack ....https://www.footballfancast.com/champio ... own-return

:basket:

Must dash ;@)
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Vampire

Postby Vampire » Sat May 11, 2019 7:58 am

Worst possible time for the match - 2.15am to 4am. Villa v WBA 9.30-11.15 very watchable - pity they couldn’t have reversed that. Still, I’ll set it to record and watch first thing Sunday. Looking forward to it....

Come on Leeds
There will be no end to the problems afflicting mankind until economists become rulers, or, by some miracle, rulers become economists.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat May 11, 2019 7:58 am

Has anyone reached any sort of conclusion as to whether we've been shit because Pablo has been bad or if Pablo has been bad because we've been shit?

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Sat May 11, 2019 8:16 am

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Sat May 11, 2019 8:21 am

Tommy wrote:Has anyone reached any sort of conclusion as to whether we've been shit because Pablo has been bad or if Pablo has been bad because we've been shit?

Am prepared to be corrected by the stats, but I think he's looked a little exhausted. Anyone got his distance stats?
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat May 11, 2019 8:45 am

eric olthwaite wrote:
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way

Fuckin' 'ell, Kenny, your shit just got good.

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Sat May 11, 2019 9:11 am

Spurs give me heart. A quality side swashbuckling their way into contention for 4/5ths of the season, cut down in the run in through a combination of injuries, bad luck and loss of mojo. But when the truly big moment arrived (eg Wednesday) the quality returned right when they needed it. The Bielsa-Poch link helps with the illusion.

Leeds are the better team, we’ve shown in in multiple ways this season, it’s all about what’s up in that grey matter now. A bounce of the ball, a big tackle, a sudden swing of momentum is all it could take to get us going.

Ah shit, today is fucking huge :puker:
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Sat May 11, 2019 9:18 am

Starting to get that slightly shakey feeling, find myself drifting off in the middle of work, getting nervous and excited and fearful and hopeful. AAAAARRRGGGHHHH
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Sat May 11, 2019 9:20 am

I should warn you that I can't go round to my mate's house and watch it on his Sky because family reasons [at his end]. Not sure what to do - look for a dodgy stream or go to the pub.

Andymac-47

Postby Andymac-47 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:26 am

MightyWhite wrote:Spurs give me heart. A quality side swashbuckling their way into contention for 4/5ths of the season, cut down in the run in through a combination of injuries, bad luck and loss of mojo. But when the truly big moment arrived (eg Wednesday) the quality returned right when they needed it. The Bielsa-Poch link helps with the illusion.

Leeds are the better team, we’ve shown in in multiple ways this season, it’s all about what’s up in that grey matter now. A bounce of the ball, a big tackle, a sudden swing of momentum is all it could take to get us going.

Ah shit, today is fucking huge :puker:

This.
Andymac

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Sat May 11, 2019 9:33 am

Oddly calm about today. I reckon it’s because I’m sure we aren’t going up.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Sat May 11, 2019 9:35 am

dirty leeds wrote:I should warn you that I can't go round to my mate's house and watch it on his Sky because family reasons [at his end]. Not sure what to do - look for a dodgy stream or go to the pub.

Pub, there’s bound be at least one other Leeds in there and you can look forward to the smug smile you can give the other punters when we marmalize Derby.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat May 11, 2019 9:36 am

Blackwhite wrote:
Tommy wrote:Has anyone reached any sort of conclusion as to whether we've been shit because Pablo has been bad or if Pablo has been bad because we've been shit?

Am prepared to be corrected by the stats, but I think he's looked a little exhausted. Anyone got his distance stats?

I feel like this might be one of those things where it's perhaps mental rather than physical. I suppose the theory behind fielding our full strength side against Ipswich (apart from ostensibly needing a point) was to try to pick up some momentum. In the end it ended up being another demoralising loss to ten men so it seems like another missed opportunity to rest some of our players.

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Sat May 11, 2019 9:38 am

dirty leeds wrote:I should warn you that I can't go round to my mate's house and watch it on his Sky because family reasons [at his end]. Not sure what to do - look for a dodgy stream or go to the pub.

Seems like some Leeds fans will be congregating at the Greenwood near Victoria. I've not been so it could well be shite (in fact probably is given it's a 'sports bar') but I might duck in, work pending.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Sat May 11, 2019 9:38 am

Tycipa wrote:

Pub, there’s bound be at least one other Leeds in there and you can look forward to the smug smile you can give the other punters when we marmalize Derby.

:salute: :cheers:
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

jackos

Postby jackos » Sat May 11, 2019 9:41 am

Pablo has carried the team since Christmas, when he's at his best we win, when he's not we neatly always loose. Recently he's been trying but he isn't reaching the standard he did earlier in the season. I've said it earlier, that's why I'm so concerned next season will be a lot more difficult than this, even if we keep all of our best players. Pablo is 35 in April, I'm not sure he has another season like this in him.

Jansson, at his best, means as much for the team, but Pablo was, for me, the best player in the Championship until April.

Return to “The Square Ball”