Double, double, toil and trouble, we're gonna burst Fat Frank's bubble CK: Parts 1 and 2

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Devi

Re: Double, double, toil and trouble, we're gonna burst Fat Frank's bubble CK: Parts 1 and 2

Postby Devi » Thu May 09, 2019 1:48 pm

On the basis Roberts is out, Izzy May well be on the heck, no?
I like it. What is it?

Chieftain626

Re: Double, double, toil and trouble, we're gonna burst Fat Frank's bubble CK: Parts 1 and 2

Postby Chieftain626 » Thu May 09, 2019 2:21 pm

Devi wrote:On the basis Roberts is out, Izzy May well be on the heck, no?

i heard he picked up a knock again last week hence not playing for the 23's and not making the bench at impwich

AndyPaul

Postby AndyPaul » Thu May 09, 2019 4:55 pm

OWETB wrote:I'm trying to get a bit of shit going on twitter but my tweet has not reached Derby yet.

Brilliant!!!

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Thu May 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Would love to see the shack attack unleashed in the play offs.

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Thu May 09, 2019 6:04 pm

Devi wrote:On the basis Roberts is out, Izzy May well be on the heck, no?

Hopefully it's lesson learned with regards to bringing injured players.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Thu May 09, 2019 6:21 pm

Bit of a gobshite, Pontus. Shame he’s not got a bit more nous.

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 pm

To be honest think Pontus hates everybody. :lol:

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri May 10, 2019 5:03 am

Fck me there are some gormless folk on here....do you honestly think the likes of Dallas should be in front of a player of this quality....you know fcking nowt about footy let mi tell thi...Not only does he have individual quality he's a team player too....gormless fckers.

In our current situation and with how easy we have become to beat.....he is our one and only chance of promotion....Derby will fck us over with our current makeshift bunch of square pegs in round holes...he should be in front of DALLAS!!!@#$%%^&,Roberts,HARRISON!!!!Roofe,Clarke....well in fact...the fcking lot.....apart from Herny.

:basket:
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

kennyb41

Postby kennyb41 » Fri May 10, 2019 5:11 am

If Dallas was doing just a bit of the above you'd all have your cocks in your hand and be bashing the Bishop frantically.

Derby will use their loanee to excellent effect like we should've been using ours....and Harry Wilson will destroy us....both he and fat Frank will be rubbing their hands with glee knowing good old Stuey is at left back....we have not a fcking cat in hells chance with him in the side.

:basket: ;@)

Must dash.
Just coz you're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't after you....Show me a good loser and i'll show you a fcking loser...I owe I owe it's off to work I go.

Ballgirl

Postby Ballgirl » Fri May 10, 2019 6:57 am

kennyb41 wrote:If Dallas was doing just a bit of the above you'd all have your cocks in your hand and be bashing the Bishop frantically

An observation and a question back to you.

Observation - yes - nice video, Brown clearly demonstrates that he was a skilled footballer during those clips.

Question - don’t you think that if his day to day performances with the reserve teams/ training were at that standard, Bielsa would have picked him?

Most of us trust Bielsa’s judgement implicitly; if he thinks Dallas is the right choice for the Derby game then fine by me.

Back to Brown - I am assuming he has been either injury damaged, doesn’t fit the system or has a demotivated and demotivating attitude. In any of these cases, he can’t be picked.
Prediction League Champion 2015-16

Tommy

Postby Tommy » Fri May 10, 2019 7:15 am

Since it's basically the end of the season and one if not both of them will soon be gone - Brown supposedly failed to make his target weight for much of the season. Same source said Phillips was also dropped a couple of times due to this.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri May 10, 2019 8:09 am

Pleasantly surprised to get a ticket just now for the home leg. Presumed as a silver member they'd have all gone.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Fri May 10, 2019 9:11 am

kennyb41 wrote:If Dallas was doing just a bit of the above you'd all have your cocks in your hand and be bashing the Bishop frantically.

Derby will use their loanee to excellent effect like we should've been using ours....and Harry Wilson will destroy us....both he and fat Frank will be rubbing their hands with glee knowing good old Stuey is at left back....we have not a fcking cat in hells chance with him in the side.

:basket: ;@)

Must dash.

I'm confused. So you'd play Brown at left back?
#MOT #GAWA

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Fri May 10, 2019 9:12 am

kennyb41 wrote:Fck me there are some gormless folk on here....do you honestly think the likes of Dallas should be in front of a player of this quality....you know fcking nowt about footy let mi tell thi...Not only does he have individual quality he's a team player too....gormless fckers.

Presumably you know more than Bielsa too, right? :wheels:
#MOT #GAWA

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri May 10, 2019 9:13 am

Ballgirl wrote:An observation and a question back to you.

Observation - yes - nice video, Brown clearly demonstrates that he was a skilled footballer during those clips.

Question - don’t you think that if his day to day performances with the reserve teams/ training were at that standard, Bielsa would have picked him?

Most of us trust Bielsa’s judgement implicitly; if he thinks Dallas is the right choice for the Derby game then fine by me.

Back to Brown - I am assuming he has been either injury damaged, doesn’t fit the system or has a demotivated and demotivating attitude. In any of these cases, he can’t be picked.

Ignore Kenny, he's just on a wind-up between card games out East/whoring, that kind of thing. Those of us who have seen Izzy play for the U23s many times this season know why he's not been in the team.

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Fri May 10, 2019 9:13 am

Quiffy wrote:Pleasantly surprised to get a ticket just now for the home leg. Presumed as a silver member they'd have all gone.

I've no membership for this season, so if anyone hears of a spare for next week, please PM me.
#MOT #GAWA

thestraw

Postby thestraw » Fri May 10, 2019 9:20 am

Planning on getting the train over to watch this one amongst my own people tomorrow, not the stadium but somewhere close to the train station in town, the Wellington, The Black Prince, The Moot Hall Arms have been suggested to me, if anyone is about :puker:
#MOT #GAWA

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Fri May 10, 2019 9:27 am

dirty leeds wrote:Those of us who have seen Izzy play for the U23s many times this season know why he's not been in the team.

Poor Izzy. When he came on briefly during that cup defeat at QPR - our season's worst performance to date at that point - he actually made us worse still. Hell of an achievement, that.

I don't doubt that there's a technically decent player in there somewhere and that he'll go on to be decent at some point, somewhere else. But he's either out of form or fitness, doesn't know what to do under Bielsa or just can't be arsed at the moment. Whatever, he shouldn't be near the first team.

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri May 10, 2019 9:29 am

thestraw wrote:
Quiffy wrote:Pleasantly surprised to get a ticket just now for the home leg. Presumed as a silver member they'd have all gone.

I've no membership for this season, so if anyone hears of a spare for next week, please PM me.

I'm only allowed one, so can't help. I can't even take my lad to sit in the family area where the best value seats are if you like a side view.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

Return to “The Square Ball”