Student Essay Writing Competition

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Blackwhite

Re: Student Essay Writing Competition

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:30 am

Write and post an essay on Leeds United history and I'll consider recommending you to some students....
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

maryrobinsonusa

Postby maryrobinsonusa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:36 am

dirty leeds wrote:OK, so you're not a bot. This is a football fan forum and we're not interested in your fucking student essays. Either talk about football or fuck off.

Dear i can understand your issues and i value it :( :( :( .. Also i am a Chelsea fan... ,But here I replied to a thread which is related to Student Essay Writing and not in How has Andreas Pereira helped Fred settle at Manchester United F.C.? or Why is Jose Mourinhio called the special one?? If you are not interested in this , please report it :( :( ..
Thank you...

OWETB

Postby OWETB » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:42 am

Report it? Report to who exactly, this place has no sheriff.

So you support the filth and you reference the scum by their birth name. You need to look at the way this small community communicates, you should also post a picture of your tits with TSB written on them to prove that you're not a bot.

The Tin Man

Postby The Tin Man » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:45 am

maryrobinsonusa wrote:If you want to achieve first position in your academic essay writing competition, I would like to suggest you EduBirdie to all students They give a standard writing assistance and they are the best organizations for Academic writing works. They promise you to give awesome and satisfying outcomes.

These sort of essay writing cheating organisations are immoral and are a symptom of everything that is wrong with the world. How can you possibly justify this disingenuous bullshit ? Also your grammar and syntax are piss-poor. I would refer you to EduBirdie but in the long run I think it would be more beneficial for you to reflect and make the improvements yourself. It's called learning, it's what students used to do.
For every step,the footprint was already there.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:45 pm

OWETB wrote:Report it? Report to who exactly, this place has no sheriff.

For some strange reason the Chubster sent me a PM asking me to be a Mod, not wishing to be a twat I accepted the post.

Not sure why because I have a very busy lifestyle, I think it's because I once offered to try to keep the site running smoothly and up to speed. In saying that - must dash.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:47 pm

I wish it were true and that you could get rid of Mary Tedious.

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:50 pm

dirty leeds wrote:I wish it were true and that you could get rid of Mary Tedious.

Site seem to have gone slow since she turned up, get rid of the bot WW.
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:27 pm

Oi! Welsh!
Site has gone to shit since this bot turned up. Slow as fuck and I have to log in every time.

Get it binned, pronto.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Mustafaster wrote:Oi! Welsh!
Site has gone to shit since this bot turned up. Slow as fuck and I have to log in every time.

Get it binned, pronto.

I only have the keys for the outbuilding, the Mosc has the keys for the Castle, He's just texted me and we're going to have a go sorting it tonight.

I don't get to dine at the top table :thumbl:

Musson Grumble

Postby Musson Grumble » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Oh dear, this is getting out of hand.
May I suggest a MUCH more interesting football essay subject would be Robin Friday? Late of Reading and Cardiff FCs, very interesting bloke, 1960s wise anyway.
It's football, but not as we know it, maryrobinsonusa.
Eat more English celery.

Musson Grumble

Postby Musson Grumble » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:59 pm

Sorry about that, it should read 1970s wise. Very interesting character non the less.
Eat more English celery.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Youse get that this is a bot, right? These responses are not going to cause anyone to get their Turingometers out.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Musson Grumble

Postby Musson Grumble » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Who's a bot? Turingometres? What are we talking about?
Please explain. Thank you.
Eat more English celery.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:50 pm

The Turing test, named for the Alan of that ilk, posits that a successful human-impersonating AI entity cannot be detected in blind text chat with a real human. To date, nothing has really passed in a convincing way. The best bots just iterate on the kind of AI that had Google help me send instant texts to fucktards who don't deserve a real response. :clown:

Welsh's alter egos talking to themselves is another matter.

Musson Grumble

Postby Musson Grumble » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:57 pm

We're mostly (or all) bots then?
Eat more English celery.

jackos

Postby jackos » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:18 pm

maryrobinsonusa wrote:
Dear i can understand your issues and i value it :( :( :( .. Also i am a Chelsea fan... ,But here I replied to a thread which is related to Student Essay Writing and not in How has Andreas Pereira helped Fred settle at Manchester United F.C.? or Why is Jose Mourinhio called the special one?? If you are not interested in this , please report it :( :( ..
Thank you...

Bot or not, you aught to try reading up on English football Mary, We Are Leeds, being Leeds we’re not that keen on Chelsea or MUFC (Scum), so about the only thing you could have done to make that post less suitable for a Leeds fans forum would have been to include a Brian Clough quote.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: You get an “A” for effort though. :mrgreen:

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:22 pm

Musson Grumble wrote:We're mostly (or all) bots then?

I am, and have been for some time :thumbl:

Musson Grumble

Postby Musson Grumble » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Aha. I understand now.......

No, I don't really.
Eat more English celery.

Devi

Postby Devi » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Blackwhite wrote:on the kind of AI that had Google help me send instant texts to fucktards who don't deserve a real response.

At risk of receiving one of said instant texts, tell me more? I need this wizardry...
I like it. What is it?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:51 pm

For reference on what you're talking to.

Devi wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:on the kind of AI that had Google help me send instant texts to fucktards who don't deserve a real response.

At risk of receiving one of said instant texts, tell me more? I need this wizardry...

I think this rolled out in the most recent Android versions, I'm on Pie, pixel 2 so unobstructed Android, and in terms of how well it does with offering you the quick reply you want, it's occasionally brilliant. Never sent one that got someone to notice or be weirded out.

Return to “The Square Ball”