GIEFEU Pt 1 (of 3) CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
rss1969

Re: GIEFEU Pt 1 (of 3) CK

Postby rss1969 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:36 pm

Mr Reality wrote:
MightyWhite wrote:We’re as done as done can be.

Still 9 points to play for.

Yes there is but it looks like we will need to win all 3 as it stands now, a highly unlikely outcome.

Blunts look like they have had their wobble and are back to playing as they have for most of the season.

jackos

Postby jackos » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:40 pm

Mr Reality wrote:Still 9 points to play for.

And coincidentally we need to win by 9 today to have a chance of snatching second spot.

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:42 pm

Absolute fucking wankers Hull City

MightyWhite

Postby MightyWhite » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:42 pm

3-0 Blunts
Keep Fighting
@lufchris - contributes to your daily bullshit quota in easy 140 charactor installments

Mr Reality

Postby Mr Reality » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:46 pm

rss1969 wrote:
Mr Reality wrote:
MightyWhite wrote:We’re as done as done can be.

Still 9 points to play for.

Yes there is but it looks like we will need to win all 3 as it stands now, a highly unlikely outcome.

Blunts look like they have had their wobble and are back to playing as they have for most of the season.

At this moment the main concern has to be making sure it is still a possibility on the final day making sure promotion is not handed to them.

portadown white

Postby portadown white » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:47 pm

Heading to Brentford and now resigned to the Play Offs. We really don’t want to slip to 4th and end up playing Villa.

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:50 pm

portadown white wrote:Heading to Brentford and now resigned to the Play Offs. We really don’t want to slip to 4th and end up playing Villa.

Agree. We need to keep enough distance between us and WBA.

A Villa Albion semi is bound to take a lot out of both teams, Boro would be more nervous than us.

Mindo

Postby Mindo » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:52 pm

Boro are exactly the kind of side who can shithouse and strong arm their way to victory against us.

Woe is me

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:54 pm

This place is getting almost as bad as Waccoe for daft old women.

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:59 pm

Mindo wrote:Boro are exactly the kind of side who can shithouse and strong arm their way to victory against us.

Woe is me

Rather play Boro than Villa or Albion.............or a Bristol/Derby who will have sneaked themselves in there.

eric olthwaite

Postby eric olthwaite » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:01 pm

I am also in the ‘it ain’t over til it’s over (including the playoffs you fucking wetwipe cunts)’ camp.

Lindafromripon

Postby Lindafromripon » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

dirty leeds wrote:This place is getting almost as bad as Waccoe for daft old women.

Hogwash, I'm only 28.
i'm just a single lady looking to be treated with respect.....

portadown white

Postby portadown white » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:05 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:I am also in the ‘it ain’t over til it’s over (including the playoffs you fucking wetwipe cunts)’ camp.

Which is why it’s so important to get behind the team today - forget what’s happening around us - and get 3 points to secure 3rd spot and get the best possible run in the playoffs if that is required.

Chieftain626

Postby Chieftain626 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:07 pm

9 points to play for get all 9 and see what happens that's all we can do.

Tommy

GIEFEU Pt 1 (of 3) CK

Postby Tommy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:14 pm

eric olthwaite wrote:Only speculative negative comment about MB / Phillips would be that other players have off days and don’t get dropped, but KP seems to.

Probably right. Alioski has been fairly bad for a while now but is still in. In fact I think he’d been quite poor for a while before we switched him to left-back. Klich survived on Friday despite having a bit of a mare.

I will say that I don’t think Kalvin was having an off day against Wigan. I think Ayling aside he’d been one of the better performers. In the past we hooked him because we were making a tactical change but this time we sent Forshaw on to do the same job, in a role he’d already all but proven he’s not very good at. You can almost charter the decline of our season by those matches in which Forshaw started in that sitting role including losses against Hull, Forest, Stoke & Norwich. We even lost against QPR when he played there in the FA Cup. With all that in mind, we probably should have known better against Wigan. Had he come on for Klich we might have held on for a point.

Wakefield White

Postby Wakefield White » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:15 pm

Chieftain626 wrote:9 points to play for get all 9 and see what happens that's all we can do.

Yep, hopefully now it’s out of our hands we can play with a bit of freedom and try and get our mojo back in time for the playoffs. If something else happens then great, but the key is to play ourselves in to a bit of form.
Fuck you Rod Liddle, fuck you in your cunting fuckface you fucking third division cunt!
(courtesy of Ponte)

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:20 pm

Sheffield Utd will now be thinking they can finish top, 3 points behind now (live table) with a slightly better goal difference.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Wakefield White wrote:
Chieftain626 wrote:9 points to play for get all 9 and see what happens that's all we can do.

Yep, hopefully now it’s out of our hands we can play with a bit of freedom and try and get our mojo back in time for the playoffs. If something else happens then great, but the key is to play ourselves in to a bit of form.

This. And I'm terrified.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

rss1969

Postby rss1969 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:28 pm

portadown white wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:I am also in the ‘it ain’t over til it’s over (including the playoffs you fucking wetwipe cunts)’ camp.

Which is why it’s so important to get behind the team today - forget what’s happening around us - and get 3 points to secure 3rd spot and get the best possible run in the playoffs if that is required.

This

If the extremely unlikely happens then brilliant but we need to keep our focus and if it means the play offs then so be it. One of the 4 teams has got to win the fucker.

welshwhite

Postby welshwhite » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:31 pm

Casilla, Ayling, Jansson, Cooper, Alioski, Forshaw, Hernandez, Klich, Roberts, Harrison, Bamford.

subs: Peacock-Farrell, Phillips, Roofe, Dallas, Berardi, Shackelton, Clarke.

Return to “The Square Ball”