Brexshit Blunderland

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Blackwhite

Re: Brexshit Blunderland

Postby Blackwhite » Fri May 24, 2019 11:21 am

Ponte wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:Failure to deliver Brexit is absolutely, unequivocally 100% her fault. Lancaster House, red lines, all that shite. And all came about because she saw the whole process as an exercise in managing her own party and nothing to do with national interest.

Honestly, even as a remainer and with no direct experience of politics, I could have got us out by now.

And the time between now and the deadline will be taken up by a Tory leadership circus.

Meaning we have to revoke. I'll take that.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Clacton white

Postby Clacton white » Fri May 24, 2019 11:36 am

Blackwhite wrote:
Ponte wrote:
eric olthwaite wrote:Failure to deliver Brexit is absolutely, unequivocally 100% her fault. Lancaster House, red lines, all that shite. And all came about because she saw the whole process as an exercise in managing her own party and nothing to do with national interest.

Honestly, even as a remainer and with no direct experience of politics, I could have got us out by now.

And the time between now and the deadline will be taken up by a Tory leadership circus.

Conspiracy theory maybe .....but I wonder if they /May have failed to deliver deliberately to keep us in EU . Has she always been a leaver or was it a convenient stance to get leadership ? Must go down as the worst leader we have ever had . Couldn't do the ONE thing she was elected to do . On par with Neville Chamberlain " I have a piece of paper " :oops: . We look sillier by the week to outsiders I bet .

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri May 24, 2019 12:12 pm

The principle of calling incompetence first before complex conspiracy sez she just shit.

I began to feel some sympathy for her emotions as her voice cracked, but then it passed like a fleeting squeaky fart.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

London_White

Postby London_White » Fri May 24, 2019 12:36 pm

Clacton white wrote: Must go down as the worst leader we have ever had

So far...
If you look at this list of likely successors it ain't gonna get much better

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri May 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Government Of All The Talents, this was. And don't forget it.

And now, we get to choose them all again in a different configuration, and the same number of votes for the same options...

Yeboah

Postby Yeboah » Fri May 24, 2019 1:01 pm

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri May 24, 2019 1:06 pm

Yep, the Tory vote is now horribly split.

Quelle fucking dommage.

Ponte

Postby Ponte » Fri May 24, 2019 3:13 pm

Blackwhite wrote:I began to feel some sympathy for her emotions as her voice cracked, but then it passed like a fleeting squeaky fart.

Aye, sympathy lasts until you remember what a cunt of a person she is.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-orientated material. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
Hmmm.

jackos

Postby jackos » Fri May 24, 2019 3:21 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Yep, the Tory vote is now horribly split.

So is the Labour vote - extremes rule and the only alternative to Johnson and Corbyn is Farage. Those quiet little Liberal mice remain an irrelevance.

Feels like it did when Bates was running our club.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri May 24, 2019 3:45 pm

Ponte wrote:
Blackwhite wrote:I began to feel some sympathy for her emotions as her voice cracked, but then it passed like a fleeting squeaky fart.

Aye, sympathy lasts until you remember what a cunt of a person she is.

I see the firemen have had a well-justified whack at her...

jackos

Postby jackos » Fri May 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Sir Vince off as well..

Devi

Postby Devi » Fri May 24, 2019 3:57 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Ponte wrote:

I’ll take it too but if the lunatics take the asylum over any more, it’ll be no deal on 31-10...
I like it. What is it?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri May 24, 2019 4:14 pm

Could it really be forced through, if the same number of Members strongly disagreed but were denied a vote by the lack of a Bill, without the effective support of Her Majesty's government or any Parliamentary oversight....

Uncharted, innit?

Quiffy

Postby Quiffy » Fri May 24, 2019 4:47 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Could it really be forced through, if the same number of Members strongly disagreed but were denied a vote by the lack of a Bill, without the effective support of Her Majesty's government or any Parliamentary oversight....

Uncharted, innit?

probably a long shot, but will the new bod in charge of the tories relentlessly bang on about the fulfilling the wishes of the people? there's a race to be run before then and it may be savvy for one of the potential runners to be anti-brexit.

the pro-brexit vote will probably be split between boris and someone less incompetent, so an anti-brexit candidate might just get a run at this. considering that they used to say the mp's themselves were not pro-brexit is this the opportunity for a rebel to come out of the long grass?

yes, i know this is wishful thinking, but.
increasing doubt, decreasing hope, even my imaginary friend went and changed his mind.

jackos

Postby jackos » Fri May 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Could it really be forced through, if the same number of Members strongly disagreed but were denied a vote by the lack of a Bill, without the effective support of Her Majesty's government or any Parliamentary oversight....

Uncharted, innit?

So you think the EU would grant an extension to the UK if negotiations are being handled by Johnson and they have Farage in the European parliament? Just watching a Sky News report on the growth of the Brexit party - 25% of the electorate and growing - all they talk about is war, traitors, fake news, betrayal and how much they love Nigel.

Unchartered? It was a massive mistake granting the UK an extension, we could all predict what the result would be, "Can WE do it, CAN WE WIN?", "Civilised democracy" ? Fuck off Farage.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri May 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Yeah Jackos, put like that and remembering comments from Macron and others about wanting to prevent "contamination", yeah, I see the concern.

Everyone's going to have to help get this genie back in its box, to mangle my metaphors.

Devi

Postby Devi » Fri May 24, 2019 5:19 pm

Exactly what Jackos said. Even if we asked for an extension (which would be unlikely), the EU wouldn’t grant it.
I like it. What is it?

Devi

Postby Devi » Fri May 24, 2019 5:19 pm

And there’s no way they’d revoke.
I like it. What is it?

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri May 24, 2019 5:46 pm

Devi wrote:And there’s no way they’d revoke.

That's our prerogative, Shirley... Or am I missing something :scratch:

jackos

Postby jackos » Fri May 24, 2019 6:41 pm

Blackwhite wrote:
Devi wrote:And there’s no way they’d revoke.

That's our prerogative, Shirley... Or am I missing something :scratch:

“They” as in BlowJobs crowd.

Return to “The Square Ball”