Six (fingers) in a row - Norwich CK

Discussion on LUFC and absolutely anything... welcome to the Dark Side
Tycipa

Re: Six (fingers) in a row - Norwich CK

Postby Tycipa » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Is this on LUTV tomorrow?
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:35 pm

Streaming internationally.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:36 pm

Blackwhite wrote:Streaming internationally.

:thumbl: Where’s my tickets for that flight to NYC?
The fact that we are not taking care of the planet, our children will pay the consequences. With football it will be the same because we're destroying football and in the future we'll see the negative effects. Those who have power are responsible for it.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:41 pm

Tycipa wrote:

:thumbl: Where’s my tickets for that flight to NYC?

Take a while to get there and back... Spain's nice. So's the Dam.
You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:02 pm

only in selected terrorist locations
https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-n ... erritories
Not MENA/ USofA or Az

Tycipa

Postby Tycipa » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:09 pm

sunshine whites wrote:

only in selected terrorist locations
https://www.leedsunited.com/news/team-n ... erritories
Not MENA/ USofA or Az

I was noseying around for that earlier and couldn’t find it, cheers for the link Sunshine.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:24 pm

I'll mostly be driving back from Cornwall tomorrow so will have to rely on Radio 5 updates.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Who are the main players to watch? Who have Norwich's key arrivals been so far? YEP analyse Norwich City ahead of tomorrow's fixture at Carrow Road.
Three players to watch... Jordan fkn Rhodes – The on-loan Sheffield Wednesday man has impressed so far at Norwich, scoring two this season. The mercenary found game-time hard ons to come by at the farts following a transfer from the Smoggs, but if he can recapture the dazzling form he enjoyed at Huddersfield and Blackburn, Leeds are fkd then the poacher will be a threat to United's defence.
Alex Tettey – NF scored a freak lucky strike from 30 yards against Preston midweek, helping his side to their first win of the season. Kalvin Phillips and co. may pick up another yellow & early bath controlling the busty Norwich man, who has a history of lucky long-range strikes.
Timm Klose – Despite interest from Hannover 96 this summer, stayed at Pink Cants Road, which is a major boost for the Canaries. The 30 year-old defender put in a solid performance on Wednesday evening against Preston, earning Norwich's first clean sheet of the season in the process. The Swiss international is an integral part of the Canaries' back four, but Kemar Roofe will be using his pace to get past the ageing defender.
The manager... Similar to Slumdawgs Town's recruitment the pink Cuntaries brought a sauer Kraut. Farke started his managerial career with SV Lippstadt, the club where he spent most of his anonymous career. The Kraut fingered around at Borussia Dortmund II, reserve side, following David Wagner's departure. Furke spent two years at Dortmund II before getting an extraordinary move to Norwich City in 2017, where he led the Cuntaries to a staggering 14th place finish last season, level on points with Leeds United.

Last meeting... Leeds' last visit to Carrot Road in April ended in a 2-1 defeat for United after Kalvin Phillips had opened the scoring for the visitors in the 39th minute. Norwich replied shortly before the break through a Wes Hoolahan strike from distance, and Josh Murphy scored the winner for the Canaries in the 69th minute.
Norwich City arrivals... Mason Bloomfield (Dagenham and Redbridge), Emiliano Buendia Stati (Getafe), Teemu Pukki (Brondby), Caleb Richards (Blackpool), Tim Krul (Brighton), Felix Passlack (Hoffenheim), Ben Marshall (Wolves), Moritz Leitner (Augsburg), & FM Jordan Rhodes (Sheffield Wednesday).

Read more at: https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ ... -1-9318934

Jesus says
Norwich got an important victory in midweek to relieve some of the early pressure on Daniel Farke, who needs to start showing quickly that they have improved from a very disappointing campaign last season.
Leeds failed to win for the first time this season on Tuesday night but they showed great resolve in pegging Leek eating b@sterds back twice and Marcelo Bielsa would have been pleased with the pint in the crusty bucket. Jesus reckons they will be too good for Norwich. :cheers:
kiss of death
Prutton predicts: 0-2
& Jesus does not lie does he

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:28 pm

As always, like an official information source viewed through a Tourettes browser plugin, or perhaps genuine Tourettes :salute: :mrgreen:

Chieftain626

Postby Chieftain626 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Streaming on ESPN + for those of you in the US of A. they offer a 7 day trial if you haven't signed up yet. We have been on 4 times already and its a 5er a month not bad value.

jackos

Postby jackos » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:06 pm

On TV in Sweden :cheers:

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:17 pm

jackos wrote:

On TV in Sweden :cheers:

Well yah-boo sucks, who cares, your women are ugly.

Oh.

dirty leeds

Postby dirty leeds » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:00 pm

I'd never noticed, tbh. Well, OK, that's not true. At all.

jackos

Postby jackos » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:04 pm

great looking independent Lasses who love English blokes, and Leeds on freeview. :bounce:

metalsmurf

Postby metalsmurf » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:09 pm

Chieftain626 wrote:Streaming on ESPN + for those of you in the US of A. they offer a 7 day trial if you haven't signed up yet. We have been on 4 times already and its a 5er a month not bad value.

Are you able to record it, I'll watch it when I get to yours :cheers:
Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.

Blackwhite

Postby Blackwhite » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:23 pm

jackos wrote:great looking independent Lasses who love English blokes, and Leeds on freeview. :bounce:

I thought I told you to fuck off? :mrgreen:

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:10 am

Not looking passed this but game Pontus & Bamford have play to get some match time in, They will be needed v Smoggies as Pulis has spawned another ugly inbred proposition. Ayala Frankenstein is still getting away with muggings, but now has Flint & Shotton as supporting cast, but with a bunch of Dorian Greys in Downing, Howson Clayton Earnshaw there are play makers in that side.
Upfront Avsomewonga was a carthorse but a brute, then Hugil is another tall hand full who Pulis will turn.
Ayala should have off last night, already on cheating yellow he blatantly hauled down Bartley, in the box, from a corner, a penalty which was not given, I suspect had he not been on a yellow, 95% refs would given the peno & a yellow card and Ayala would have been off.

If memory serves me correct Ayala the cheatn cunt got one of ours sent off diving in the box, either Cooper or Bacardi?

Anyone who is delusional we can play that lot with 3 with midget wing backs is Loco, or without silver bullets or anyone thinking you dont need height in the box will get a very cruel lesson when a Pulis freak show pulls into the ER next Friday. Unsurprisingly his team scored more goals from corners last season, are grappling mess with balls in the air, specilists at set pieces, long throws, and are hamsters at getting cheap free kicks outside of the box.
Dwight Gayle irritated Flint, & Ayala like no more than a flea on a dogs back but got absolutely nothing last night, the height & physical advantage was a joke, and as well as Roofe has played so far its a stark warning of what we can expect from Roof, and thats no slight on him its just not his main event. Bamford has seen these cunts in training and will definitely know of Ayala cuntary, Pontus loves these kind of battles, & without Cooper we will be literally very short in the Ariel match ups, certainly no threat or very predictable from our corners

How the fk WBA put 7 passed CP is beyond me, they must be really bad.

So we need a win to day to keep pace to day- its a team we are well capable of beating but we need to also sharpen our main weapons for the home game, a top of the table clash next week v :cyclops: & slay one of the in form monsters.

Mustafaster

Postby Mustafaster » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:47 am

COME ON YE WHITES!

Feeling 75% winny, 25% drawy for this.
PJ must start if he's fit. We'll need him with some game time under his belt against the Smoggies.
Mirrors and copulation are abominable, since they both multiply the numbers of men.

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:11 am

Chieftain626 wrote:Streaming on ESPN + for those of you in the US of A. they offer a 7 day trial if you haven't signed up yet. We have been on 4 times already and its a 5er a month not bad value.

thanks for that!

sunshine whites

Postby sunshine whites » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:18 am

Interesting preview of the game, someone like minded interviewed Hay and produced a very balanced preview.
Astute pint from Hay, what disruptive effect will away travel to Wales & Norfolk with 5 days have?
The cup game toosday nite will be 7 games in 24 days
Can the intensity hold up, Id expect at some point Pablo is spared.
Bamford needs proper run out perhaps Roofe can play wider and see if partnership can be developed?

https://www.alongcomenorwich.com/articl ... he-preview

Return to “The Square Ball”